It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:40 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
 Post subject: Re: Radio Free D'ni
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:06 pm 
Obduction Backer

I’d suggest using this tool next (summer) time.

KI #46116. Donate to help the Cavern stay open!
Want to know what’s going on in the Cavern? Visit the GoMe site.

MacOS wrappers, D’ni Lessons, DniTools, goodies.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:01 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thanks, Korovev. I usually end up saying to myself "how difficult is it to just add an hour to the time" and then manage to add it the wrong way round...
I have now pre-calculated the changes for next year and stored them in my massive workbook of RFD show lists. Let's see if that works.
The last confusion was the result of me thinking that, since I'd had to add an hour in the spring, I'd have to subtract an hour in the Autumn. I had not reckoned with the fact that the US goes to DST before the UK and Europe, and goes back from DST after the UK and Europe, so the time change is the same in both seasons. So I carefully out-thought myself...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:05 pm 
Obduction Backer

Coming up this Sunday, 10th November, Radio Free D'ni will bring you the second of two programs about the band Chicago, this one covering from 1978 to 2014, the period after founder guitarist Terry Kath's death and the band's split with producer James William Guercio. Join us from 8:00 pm UK time, 1:00 pm US Mountain Time as Chicago goes disco, turns poppy, does Big Band covers and returns to its roots.

To find Radio Free D'ni, use the internet links posted next to Stream Links: at the top of the home page on

http://radiofreedni.org

Or go to

http://www.urutunes.com

and choose the Radio Free D'ni button.

The stream will only be active for about four hours, starting from approximately 7:15 pm (UK) with a silent stream (that will still allow you to connect to it) followed by preshow music beginning at about 7:30 pm (UK).

The main show starts at 8 pm UK, 9 pm European (CET), 1 pm US Mountain Time and will last for about two hours, and there will be about half an hour of postshow music to finish things off.

join us in game where we meet on the plaza of the public instance of the City.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20