It is currently Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:57 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:39 am 
Obduction Backer

Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.
Amazing is right.

LC, I hope you and Ktahdn don't mind, but I've taken the liberty of making a new post in the Cavern Events section here to provide more details and allow people to post their requests for invitations to my Minkata.

I wanted to leave this thread open in case Ktahdn drops any more shoes... :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:44 am 

I really hope to be there... could someone please translate the 1000 pacific time for the Italian/Finnish time zone? :?
And Tai'... will you send an invitation to you Minkata to me #4988 and to silverdragoness #165265? Thanks :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:45 pm 
Obduction Backer

Yes, please check the Radio KTDN Fifth Anniversary Celebration thread for all the details, including times for multiple timezones.

Also, please use that thread to post requests for invites to Minkata. Thanks! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:52 pm 

Tai, thank you for stepping in to organize these things. You're far better at it than I am, and your enthusiasm is infectious. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:37 pm 

This is exciting! I'm glad to see that things are moving right along--Tai, you are a wonder. :)

LC, did you finally get hold of Vinnie? I've been trying to track him down for several days, but so far, no luck. I don't actually need to talk to him, though, if he knows what's cooking (so to speak :roll: ). We want to be sure there's enough pizza! But it sounds like Guido put him in the loop?

I think I've notified everyone else. Tai, if there's any other way I can help, please let me know!

(Edited for typo--clearly, I need more coffee.)

MOULagain KI #59621

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:02 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thanks, I'm going to try to be there!
I wasn't suggesting we have a presence in SL for this, just wanted to know if it was going to be a multiworld broadcast. I'm happy for it to be in Uru only, if that's how it works out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:01 pm 

Ktahdn will be in Uru. His Second Life installation got broken, and he can't remember his password. The music will quite likely be on the house audio in the Guild of Healers, and perhaps else (Elsie?)where.

Ghaelen, you being the organized type, could you please call a meeting of the RVG so we can make sure everyone's together? I think Vinnie has the technical glitches under control in the Watcher's, but sand may have gotten into the Minkata circuits and I think Tai ran out of Glitch-Oph.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:10 pm 
Obduction Backer

Sounds like a meeting in Minkata is in order; not only could we treat it with fresh Glitch-Oph, but it would be a good time to make sure all the volunteers have secured their entrance passes for the event.

Yes, the broadcast will be on the land server at the Guild of Healers Outreach Retreat and anyone in Second Life is welcome to go there and listen during the event. Presumably most of the GoH members will be in Uru at the time, but Elsie will be there to greet visitors. Please be kind to her and give her a pat as she's still pining for Ktahdn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:47 pm 
Obduction Backer

Not entirely sure what this'll be like, but am putting it on my calender and will try to be there too. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:07 pm 

zack wrote:
Not entirely sure what this'll be like, but am putting it on my calender and will try to be there too. :)

What will it be like? It'l be like spring rain in the desert. It'll be like cream in your coffee. Ktahdn's Musical Medicine Show will put some zing in your step and the razz in your berry! You think we know what it'll be like? Hah. We'll find out the same way everyeone else does: at the speed of one second per second. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:29 pm 
Obduction Backer

Hey zack, don't forget to post your KI# in the Radio KTDN Fifth Anniversary Celebration thread if you want to come to the Minkata special segment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:38 am 

I think Ktahdn has let slip another shoe. I overheard some music, and saw a note he'd written, about western China and the Tarim Depression. There was a kind of sketch of mountains, and what seemed to be a path. I know he did a Silk Road journey for the Healers in Second Life. It looks to me as if he's planning something like that for this Saturday. Practice your camel riding...

He may be enjoying handing out hints... Devious, that one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:18 pm 

It's always hard to tell what that sly devil Ktahdn is up to, but it usually involves chaos, mayhem, mystery, dancing, and fun. Just my type of in-cavern event :)

Ashtar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:36 am 

"Sly devil?" Oh, Ash, if Kt ever hears that there will be no living with him. Just our little secret here... By the way, have you greased the Shoutcast server, and checked the ball joints? I'd hate to have it come off the rails on this one.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next