It is currently Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:01 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:36 pm 
Obduction Backer

I'm trying to get in touch with DMR members to find out how we can repair the damage, but it's Saturday and nobody is around. This should all have been settled earlier, but we could not manage to do so.

I am not likely to make a 1 am UK start tonight without serious family disagreement, having promised to get my broadcast activity scheduled at a reasonable time of day.

All I can say is watch this space. I'd hoped to have this scheduled days ago, if not weeks. In the event of a moderate miracle, I will try to get a slot in the AGM.

Lord Chaos: I am talking here about just one concert, the International Women's Day event, that we hoped to start earlier. There is a separate and ongoing discussion about regular DMR concerts at European-friendly times, but it is not yet resolved. The current feeling within the US is that Europeans should broadcast on a Friday, which I fear would make our shows inaccessible to our US friends. I think you should continue to plan your event assuming that we will not overlap - and since yours is a one-off (I think) there is no problem in us scheduling round it, should another miracle occur.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:34 pm 

Thank you, Alan.

I started checking events here a few months ago. The Uru Road Trip came about because of a comment a friend made, about having some Uru music for the February anniversary. Ktahdn turned it into a special project and ran a 2-hour prototype that was well received. That got me to thinking about presenting it in the Cavern, so I started looking more seriously for a date, enlisting Nev's help because of his Messengers contacts.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:25 pm 
Obduction Backer

Latest update is that we plan to begin the Womens Day show after the AGM. If we can get an announcement in to the AGM that will be better, and it may go some way to repair the damage of having the start time announced as 6pm KI instead of 1pm KI. In any case, Ed and I have some tracks prepared, and the agreement of the DMR from our earlier discussions. We have maybe 2 - 3 hours of music, depending on how long we talk between tracks and if any audience discussion arises :)

As it's my turn to cook tonight I can't guarantee me being on line until just before the event. As I type, MOUL is down, hanging at the login prompt, so fingers crossed all around, eh?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:51 pm 

Shorah fellow music fans,

On Saturday night at 1800 Ki time, Christine and I will present a broadcast salute to the brilliant Canadian pianist Glenn Gould.

Please join us in the DMR for some superb classical playing or listen at our site http://184.82.87.122:6042

All are welcome!

Musica2

KI #01081759
Musica2
Ki #04978677

Obduction Backer
Guild of Messengers
D'ni Musicological Research hood
D'ni Museum of Art hood

"Little by little one travels far" - JRR Tolkien

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:06 pm 

Sorry for late notice

Tonight's DMR broadcast is "All About Spring"

Please join us at 1800 hrs. KI time and/or listen at http://184.82.87.122:6042

All are welcome

Musica2

KI #01081759
Musica2
Ki #04978677

Obduction Backer
Guild of Messengers
D'ni Musicological Research hood
D'ni Museum of Art hood

"Little by little one travels far" - JRR Tolkien

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:31 pm 
Obduction Backer

The DMR Presents Music of The Sun and Light

Join us this evening as we listen to music of a mix of genres united within a theme of The Sun and Light.
Your hosts, Christine and Planetary, each have selected music which will either reference or give impressions of this theme. Lots of variety and enjoyable listening for everyone!

Tell a friend / Leave your worries behind and join us as we have a great time together in the DMR on this Saturday night.

Control-4 as applicable and remember, as always, the rule is: Have fun and be nice!

1800 Ki Time (8PM Eastern) in the DMR

REMEMBER - we now broadcast using a shoutcast server:
http://184.82.87.122:6042

Click here for instructions on playing the stream

Follow us on Twitter @DMR_bevin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:24 am 
Obduction Backer

Join us in The DMR as we Present Life is Rhythm

Join us this Saturday evening as we present a program of rhythm that is found across cultures, peoples and genres. All united in life by the repetitions and patterns that bind us all. This should be both an interesting and entertaining evening with plenty of variety for everyone! Lots of genres.

Your hosts: Christine and Planetary

Tell a friend / Leave your worries behind and join us as we have a great time together in the DMR on this Saturday night.

Control-4 as applicable and remember, as always, the rule is: Have fun and be nice!

Doors / Preshow at 1730 Ki time (7:30PM eastern) in the DMR
Show at 1800 Ki Time (8:00 PM Eastern)

REMEMBER - we now broadcast using a shoutcast server:
http://184.82.87.122:6042

Click here for instructions on playing the stream

Follow us on Twitter @DMR_bevin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:32 pm 
Obduction Backer

UPDATE

Tonights broadcast will be on the Ustream Channel

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-in-the-dmr

Please listen with Firefox and the plug-in AdBlock Plus installed to avoid all the annoying inserted adverts

Hope to see you all there!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11