It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:24 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:10 pm 

Max and I had a wonderful time at the Anniversary Party for URU MOUL last night in the Cavern, it moved from place to place the city was completely full at one point and it moved also to the Healers Guild and to Kirel. It was wonderful to celebrate the continuing life of our wonderful Cavern, to see and chat with old friends and new and to celebrate the amazing miracle of the long life of Cyan's beautiful creation. Great music was provided and mc'd and we all had a wonderful time.....we look forward to many many more of these celebrations! Thanks to all who helped organized and participated..it was truly a URU MOUL event with the sort of fellowship and fun we have all come to love.

Anniversary Party in Kirel

Max and I watch from the Guild of Greeters table in Kirel

"We Build Worlds"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:42 am 

I have my eyes on your cat Cris. 8)

And if I'd been at this party, I'd have snaffled him under my jacket....

We gotta have a cat page for relto soon. Just think how cute it would look climbing the trees after the butterflies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:06 am 
Obduction Backer

pets!! lol! uru needs pets!! aside from fireflies, butterflies, hawks (and for those of us who wish to hold bahro hostage... 8) )

in all honesty, all praise to Cyan and the collective accomplishment at keeping MOULa running for a whole year is perfectly warrented... i could quote Thomas Eddison right now but that would be cliche, suffice it to say that URU hasn't failed repeatidly and i think the fact that it has been and is *still* here in one form or another is a testiment to its success! Myst Online has seen near countless itterations (and acromyms) and each one saw an uncertain future...
... what sort of future does MOULa have in store for us? perhaps another year and we shall see...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:03 am 

I agree with Main_Avvie! Pets would be awesome :D. I can totally see explorers running around with faitful cats/dogs/very extraordinary but yet unknown D'ni creature at their heels. So the question remains how CrisGer got this cat :).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:58 pm 
Obduction Backer

a fun lil toy called Photoshop i'd imagine... :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:11 am 

:(

i missed it! had to work :(

Image ki #101936

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:42 pm 

I promised to post group pics I took at the stairs in The Healers' Bevin during the Anniversay Party, but they are way too many to post here. I have zipped them in high quality in a win.rar archive so if anyone who wants them, you can download the archive HERE.

[spoiler=Happy Anniversary]Image[/spoiler]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:29 am 

Great pics, Ethan! Thanks so much for posting them. :D

(If you extract them to a folder so you can click quickly from one to the next, the ones in the middle (especially) create the illusion of movement, so you can see us dance in what looks almost like a video rather than a series of still shots. Ethan must have been clicking that KI shutter pretty rapidly! :))

MOULagain KI #59621

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]