It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:02 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 24  Next
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:02 am 
Obduction Backer

I would like to announce the Cavern Appreciation party happening in the Cavern Events hood on Sunday November 23, 2014 at 15:00ki time.

What is the appreciation party for? It a party show your appreciation to cyan and the uru community by chat logging, saying your thoughts, encourage, what ever you like to say to show appreciation to Myst Online community and Cyan.
The whole event will be chat logged and that chat log will be sent directly to Cyan and the WMR is with us as well to help provide music and a few interviews with people which will be recorded and sent to cyan to.

It our turn to show thanks hope to see you there.

Last edited by zeke3651 on Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:03 am 
Obduction Backer

Ahem.

Zeke, can I ask you to shift your event a couple of hours please?

I have already announced a Radio Free D'ni concert for that date and time you see....

Edit 1:

discussions underway, hopefully we can come to an agreement. The RFD show can easily become part of a larger Cavern event.

Last edited by AlanD on Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:41 am 
Obduction Backer

This is a reminder that I'll be conducting the fifth Saturday Morning Cavern Tour tomorrow at 09:00 KI time.

Thanks to Mirphak, we will be using Mir-o-Bot to link to our destinations. The bot's KI number is 32319, so be sure to add it to your buddy list.

As usual, the tour group meets at the top of the Great Stairs on Ae'gura.

3 # 11308
The Lost Library of D'ni

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:20 pm 
Obduction Backer

I would like to announce the Cavern Appreciation party happening in the Cavern Events hood on Sunday November 23, 2014 at 15:00ki time.

What is the appreciation party for? It a party show your appreciation to cyan and the uru community by chat logging, saying your thoughts, encourage, what ever you like to say to show appreciation to Myst Online community and Cyan.
The whole event will be chat logged and that chat log will be sent directly to Cyan and the WMR is with us as well to help provide music and a few interviews with people which will be recorded and sent to cyan to.

It our turn to show thanks hope to see you there.

http://www.guildofsleepers.org/a-guide-to-ki-time.html. for other times

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:19 am 
Obduction Backer

just let you know if any of dont know what 15:00ki time is for the appreciation party here a link sorry little late about this http://www.guildofsleepers.org/a-guide-to-ki-time.html.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:46 pm 
Obduction Backer

Just Let everyone know Tonight is the Cavern Tours, where we explore the history of each age that goes beyond the books you have read.

Please meet in Ae'gura (The City) at the top of the great stairs in front of the stalagmite at 21:00ki time. This will give us a head count on who going then we will move to a different location at 21:45ki time. The tours will be at 22:00ki time

The Tours are run by Zeke365 our host, R'tay OUR MAIN Historian, Larry Ledeay our assistant histortion, and Stone our tec support.

for other times check out this site http://www.guildofsleepers.org/a-guide-to-ki-time.html

:D hope to see you there.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:52 am 
Obduction Backer

The Saturday edition of the Cavern Tours will be held at 09:00 KI time. The group meets at the top of the Great Stairs.

Mir-o-Bot is used to take us to our destinations, so be certain you have him in your buddy list. The bot's KI number is 32319. Mirphak will be providing us with special effects.

Hope to see you there!

3 # 11308
The Lost Library of D'ni

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:51 am 
Obduction Backer

The Saturday edition of the tour is over, and I sincerely hope everyone who attended had a good time.

However, there's a problem. Mirphak told me that he won't be available next week and Mir-o-Bot will be down as well. I won't have technical support for the next tour, and I have to decide how to deal with it. My choices seem to be between the following three options:

1. I can postpone the tour for another week, which will put the Saturday schedule even farther behind the Tuesday tour than it already is. Mirphak should be back for the following weekend.

2. I can run the tour the hard way, by inviting the group individually to my Relto. That's going to be tedious and time-consuming. It also won't have the safety net of a bot to link to if someone crashes or panic links. It's also not going to help in the case of at two or possibly three public Ages that are on the schedule. Everyone will be on their own getting to those.

3. I can try contacting Mr. Magic and asking him if he will allow my avatar to become a member of the Magic Hood. That would allow me to send Magic Bot or Mimi Bot to Magic versions of the Ages. There are problems with that too; he's having connection issues and the Magic bots are not reliable for now. They are subject to crashing or becoming unresponsive at any given time. It would also mean giving up membership in my current DRC neighborhood, which I'm kind of reluctant to do because it's a very low-numbered neighborhood.

Does anyone have thoughts or suggestions that might help me decide what to do about this?

3 # 11308
The Lost Library of D'ni

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:05 am 
Obduction Backer

You would not want to make a MagicLarry avatar? Or Larry57? so you don't lose your hood.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:36 pm 
Obduction Backer

That's a possibility if I set up another MO:UL account with a different email address.

...Which I have done. Now I need to find an existing member of the hood who can share their book, which won't be easy. I can't remember the last time I saw one.

3 # 11308
The Lost Library of D'ni

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:32 pm 
Obduction Backer

Don't forget today is the Cavern Appreciation Party starting at 15:00ki time for other times check this site out http://www.guildofsleepers.org/a-guide-to-ki-time.html

This where you can show your thanks, encouragement, or what you would like to than Cyan for doing for you everything will be chat logged and sent directly to cyan as well as interview later on.

Meet in the Cavern Events hood at 15:00ki by nexus, public link and search by name. Hope to see you tonight, don't forget to look at the ki imager for a few things to.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:51 am 

Thank You! Christine for the wonderful evening!

Lyneesa KI#107095 aka Lyyne 106746 aka Taadpole 106952

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:02 am 
Obduction Backer

lyneesa wrote:
Thank You! Christine for the wonderful evening!

Ditto.

And to repeat myself (along with many, many others), Christine, you have a *beautiful* voice and accent!!! :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:07 am 
Obduction Backer

Welcome all for having a great evening and for Christine for helping out with the music and to the interviews from Samantha Foster and Richard. we had as well. I heard we had up to 32 people in the Cavern Events hood. Everything seemed to go smoothy.

For now I have to edit the post before I send it in then I will and it will be awhile before I do another one of these ideas and anyone interested in doing their own ideas but dont know where to to start can join the Events hood and we can help create the event for you or your idea and test it out in the Cavern.

Hope everyone enjoyed it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:52 pm 
Obduction Backer

Don't forget we have the Cavern Tours tonight where we learn the history of the ages that goes beyond the book. It will be hosted by Zeke365, R'tay and Larry Leday as our main historians and Stone for out tec support.

Please meet in Ae'gura at the top the great stairs in front the stalagmite at 21:00ki time and tours begin at 22:00ki time for other times http://www.guildofsleepers.org/a-guide-to-ki-time.html

hope to see you tonight.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 24  Next