It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:49 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:35 am 

On Friday, June 19th, we will be having our Dance Party on the Takotah Rooftop!! It will start at 1600 KI time, with pre-dance festivities beginning at 1500 KI time.

To get to the Dance, select Magic-Bot (KI #27527) to make him a buddy, click on it, and type in "to dakotah" (without the quotes).

This will be our second visit to the Rooftop this year. Hope you can make it!

Patricio

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:56 pm 
Obduction Backer

Note : if you add Mir O Bot (KI 32319) and if you find him online, you can use the same command to go up there... (in case Magicbot is off or doesn't answer)

Membre du quartier Mystpedia - KI 9392
Alts : EG Jan (gone) / Sleeper Jan KI (coming soon)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:30 am 

We had another great time on the Takotah Rooftop! Here is the picture I took:

From left to right: Mycroft; maggie696; Deirdre; Snickuster; zia (in the back); dreammaster4; Tompink; and in the front, Swifthawk.

Our next Dance will be on July 3rd, and it will be hosted by Deirdre!! I will still be there, and will do the posting in the Forums. Deirdre hasn't decided where she will want the Dance to be yet, but I will post it here once she decides. Hope you can make it! Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:23 pm 

Hello! Our next Friday Night Dance Party is being hosted by Deirdre! She wants to have it in the Kahlo Pub! (finally, somebody is doing something there!) Just to remind you, here is a pic I took during our St. Patrick's Day event:

As usual Deirdre will broadcast a pre-dance set beginning at 1500 KI time, and the actual Dance will start at 1600 KI time. The Dance will occur on Friday, July 3rd!

Hope you can make it!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:36 pm 

Patricio wrote:
Hello! Our next Friday Night Dance Party is being hosted by Deirdre! She wants to have it in the Kahlo Pub! (finally, somebody is doing something there!) Just to remind you, here is a pic I took during our St. Patrick's Day event:

Hope you can make it!

is it a "private event"? I was at Ae'gura this afternoon and you were there with Deirdre and the chat conversation seems that it is a "private" or "secret" party she organizes... Isn't it?
;-)

cheer

Trinity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:05 pm 

LOL no this is not a private event.......it is open to everyone and the more the better!!!!!! The secret is that Patricio who usually hosts the Friday dance parties does a run through of the music on the Friday before the dance (dance parties are every other week). I chose not to do a run through tomorrow and therefore the big secret lol.

KI #02487810

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:37 pm 

Cool :-) thanks Deirdre for the update.

Trinity

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:03 pm 

... bump...

Yeah! Lots of things are happening this coming Weekend in MOULa.
Friday 3d to Sunday 5th of July! Friday Dance Party. Saturday a Parade,
Fireworks, and Music all evening long. And Sunday, the Music of Ages...

A good reason as any to pop in at some time, Dance and Have Some Fun!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:17 am 

Here is the latest from our Friday Night Dance Party:

From left to right, we have Kryptonite, maggie696, Christian Walther, Deirdre (our host) and Jan.

Our next Dance will be on July 17th, back in Kirel starting at 1600 KI time. Hope you can make it! Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:42 am 

We had quite a crowd tonight! 20 souls with 20 people listening on line! We went on for 3hrs. In fact, it is still going on as I type this with Post Dance Music......

Here is a pic I took early on based on a pic Inot took and sent to me!

On the fountain, from left to right, are:spatialkay, Max, zia, Snickuster, Davide, Deirdre, and maggie696. The only other one I know is Aki on the table who was resting at the time:)

Our next dance party will be hosted by Deirdre in two weeks time, on 31Jul15. I'll let her post the particulars here....

Thank you guys so much for making this night so great!! Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:54 am 

It is time again for the Dance Party this Friday, July 31st. This time we will be having a Sock Hop and it will take place in K'Veer. The Hop will start at 16:00 KI time with pre-hop music starting at 15:00. Music stream will be provided by Deirdre and you can connect to it by going to urutunes.com and clicking on Uru After Dark or go to http://deirdre.caster.fm

KI #02487810

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:10 pm 

I'll be sure to link in! I haven't been around in the past year thanks to deployment.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:47 am 

Our next Dance Party will be on Friday, Aug 14th starting at 1600 KI time in Kirel, our usual Dance venue. I just got the music today and it's ready to go. I like to play the complete playlist the week before, so if you are around the plaza Friday (today) (Aug 7th) I'll start around 1600 KI time. Some people don't like to "give away" the goods early, but I think it's good advertising, and I just don't care......see ya!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:44 am 

Well the Dance Party started out with a very small attendance. At first we thought it was just going to be zia and patricio! But more came later. Turned out that tonight was a very light turnout throughout URU Live. It is what it is. Here is the picture I took:

But the folks there just loved it. We went for almost 3 hrs! Then the after Dance Party music went for about 2 more hours, and people kept coming in! They are STILL there trying to free the red marble from under the "dry" fountain!

The folks in the picture are (clockwise) Patricio, Deirdre, spatialkay, maggie and zia. And of course, the red marble. Poor tkol17 worked on that marble until at least 2300 KI time!!!

I'm always amazed how much fun you all can have!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:45 pm 

This Friday Night Dance Party, August 28th, will be held in Kirel, and will start at 1600 KI time. The party will be hosted by Patricio.....the broadcast can be found at: http://meetingplacemusic.caster.fm OR urutunes.com
Hope you can make it!!!! Thank you.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next