It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:14 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:53 pm 

Our Dance Party last night, August 28th, was one of those great parties that don't happen to often. Many folks showed up! Zia told me that at one point we had 17 listeners online! Here is the picture that was taken about an hour after the Dance!

I can't really say who all is in the picture, but I know who took it! Zia. I was right next to her, so I'm not in it either. Thank you all who attended. I so appreciate it.

Our next Dance is Friday, September 11th (Yes, 9/11). Hope you can make it! Deirdre will be doing the Dance, so, as usual, I will let her tell you the location.............tks again.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:02 pm 
Obduction Backer

picture I took from last night dance party boy did we all dance.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:50 am 

I know I shouldn't put something in this post that doesn't have to do anything with our Dances, but I don't want to create yet another folder......this is a picture taken by Zia of a "sleepover" party we had last night in the plaza!

At one point, we had 10 people on the treemite, and about 7 stayed up there the WHOLE night! When we got up, some of them had left already (Davide is fine example...he's in Italy!). We all seemed to enjoy it, so when I do a Friday Night Dance, I will invite all of you to join us for another sleepover! Let's just see how this works out, ok? Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:36 am 

Our next Dance Party will be this Friday Night, September 11th. It will be in Kirel starting at 1600KI time, with some pre dance music an hour before. We may have a "sleepover" that night, so keep that in mind! Hope you can make it!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:29 pm 

Last night's Dance was the most I've ever had at one of our Dance Parties! We chased zia and others all over the place! It was great fun! We even had a "walking" trail adventure. Just played follow whomever was leading! The total broadcast time was over 6hrs! Here is a picture I took when we had as many people on top of the fountain as we could get:

I will try to name those in the picture: Davide running; Snick; Spatialkay; a woman who is new; a man who is new; zia's left hand (yes, I know what her left hand looks like); maggie696; Christian Walther; Alan; Max, and another new guy in a big hurry!

We also had another "sleepover" in the plaza! Wanna see? Sure you do:

The folks you see are: Patricio, zia, joker, 8rus, I forget, Snick, and Davide. Who you don't see are maggie696, Kryptonite, and others I forget......sorry:)

So in 2 weeks time, we will do the same thing all over again!! Maybe we should change it up? I think so. Stay tuned for the new location for our next Dance Party on Friday, September 27th at 1600KI time. Tune in to: http://meetingplacemusic.caster.fm OR urutunes.com for the music. Thank you guys for coming last night! What a great, great party! Thanks....patricio.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:27 pm 

Ok. Now with the passing of Deirdre, I'm back to doing the Friday Night Dance Party every other Friday by myself. We used to alternate. So I think that for the upcoming Friday Night Dance I would like to hold it in a very different place indeed............Kadish!

There are several ways we can do this: 1) You post your KI # in here as a "reply" and I send you a invitation; 2) We start in Kirel, and after we get a good fairly stable number of folks, I just invite everyone in the room; and finally, 3) I pick up people in the plaza, take them to my relto, and you link using the "symbol cloth" found in the Kadish book (the purple one).

Another change: we will be having our "sleepover" in Eder Delin in Guild of Messengers! :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:31 am 
Obduction Backer

I'm in!

My KI# is in my signature (as if he doesn't know me) :)

Thank you Pat.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:57 pm 

I've been thinking this through a little more, and I have what may be the best way to get you all to my Kadish. I will send out personal invites up to this coming Thursday. Then on Friday during the pre-dance music, I will ask those who do NOT have an invite to come the the balcony next to the plaza. Then just send invites to all the people there. One more thing.......my Kadish is fully "open". ie, you can run from one end to the other..........feel free! Please remember not to "lock" or shut off others from doing the same. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:16 pm 

Our next Friday Night Dance Party is shaping up nicely......I've just got some new music for us today (Saturday) and will continue doing that until I have one hour of pre dance, and two hours of dance music. I'm almost there now! So again, this Friday, September 25, 2015, at 1600KI time in Patricio's Kirel. Be at the balcony next to the plaza starting at 1500KI time so I can send you an invite! Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:32 pm 

I have some new information to give you regarding our upcoming Friday Night Dance Party. As you know, it will be tomorrow, Friday, Sept 25th, 2015 @ 1600. What I want to do is hold it in Kadish using Mir-o-Bot. Originally, I was going to send you all invites to my personal instance of Kadish. The nice thing about the Bot, is I can move it to it's own instance of Kadish, and then YOU just select the Bot in your buddy list. The KI# 32319 is entered by YOU into your buddy list. Once you select the Bot, type "link" and it will take you to Kadish where we will hold the Dance! There are several things that this allows us to do: 1) It will be easier for me. Sending everyone an invite or taking them to my relto is a pain. And during the Dance, people may fall over the edge, or get lost, or whatever. 2) We will have magic!!!! We have done this sort of thing before in K'veer, so I know it works well. In any event, I will be in the plaza all day tomorrow (Friday) to assist anyone in getting set up. Seek me out. Oh, and we will have another sleepover in Guild of Messengers, in Eder Delin! (phew!) The link for the music is: http://meetingplacemusic.caster.fm OR urutunes.com

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:30 pm 

Our Friday Night Dance was last night, and it lived up to our expectations just fine. Kadish is a fine place to hold a Dance Party, but it is HUGE! We used Mir-o-Bot, so that helped (thank you Mirphak) for moving the Bot to our dance location. After the Dance, we played some after Dance music suggest by a new, player, Chroma, and we all really enjoyed the music. After that, I played some very unusual classical music that was quite scary, and we went up to the Big Cave Vault and hung or there getting weird :twisted:

Here are a couple of pictures I took during the Dance, and after as well:

Our next Dance will probably be in our Home location, Kirel. It will be on October 9th(!) at 1600KI time. Hope you can make it. I'll provide more information when we get closer. Thank you for last night! -p

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:00 pm 

Ok, the latest on our Friday Night Dance Party.....it will be in Kirel. And will start at the usual time, 1600 KI time. However, this party will be hosted by someone brand new! JayRho! his music is very much like mine, with some twists, so that is cool. His link is http://scenesfromarelto.caster.fm Thank you so much for your support. In affect, I hope Jay will replace what Deirdre did: broadcast every other Dance, so we can alternate. I'll still post these notices no matter who is broadcasting. Thank you all!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:03 pm 
Obduction Backer

When we moved into the vault, I came up with a spur of the moment joke that seemed to go over well, so I'll repeat it here:

"Hey, everyone. I asked Kadish, "Can we hold a dance party here in your vault?" Kadish replied, "Over my dead body!"

3 # 11308
The Lost Library of D'ni

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:48 am 
Obduction Backer

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for sharing, Larry :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:29 pm 
Obduction Backer

Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.
Great joke, Larry. I quoted it to some Uru friends last night and they all laughed. Well, I think there might have been one groan, but they all thought it was funny. :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next