It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:13 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:06 pm 

EDIT: Christian Walther has one again agreed to fill in for me tomorrow! A very big thank you to him for once again saving the day. :D

* Original Message*

Hello, fellow explorers!

I'm in a bit of a bind, with some good news and bad news.

The good news - I'm once again employed after nearly three months. Yay!

The bad news - I need to go in for training tomorrow and it's during the AGM.

So here's the deal: I need someone to moderate the All Guilds Meeting tomorrow at 13:00 KI time. They would only need to record a chatlog and keep things orderly for those that present. I can do the usual thing with the chatlog after I get out of work.

If I cannot get a replacement, we can do one of two things: the meeting will have to be delayed that day to about 16:00 KI time (or later), which will throw off our European friends as that's a bit late.

This Sunday is also out too, unfortunately.

The other option is to delay the meeting until another Saturday. Sadly, the next week is Mysterium and we usually postpone due to that...and the next week I'm also scheduled, although it's only until 13:30 KI time.

If anyone is interested in moderating tomorrow, please PM me. I'll make a decision sometime tonight, so stay tuned!

Also, this might come up again, so I could use a substitute moderator who'd be on call depending on my schedule. Let me know if anyone can do so. Remember, it's only the first Saturday each month barring any holidays.

Thanks!

- Doobes