It is currently Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:24 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:34 am 

On KI-day Sunday, February 21, 2016, my new avvie, Soosahn (KI #5629250) will throw a Relto Fissure Party. Please meet in Susa'n's Hood at 15:00 KI time (following AlanD's Radio Free D'ni event viewtopic.php?f=66&t=27347&start=120) so Soosahn can share her Relto with you. Soosahn will make the hood public around 14:45 KI time and will link to her Relto to begin the party around 15:15 KI-time (Mountain Standard Time). She may return to Susa'n's Hood a few times to pick up stragglers.

To monitor Soosahn's whereabouts on that day, type "/addbuddy 5629250" in your KI to add her as a buddy.

Soosahn hopes to see you at the party! :D

Warning: The Relto Fissure Party will contain "spoilers" (game solutions). Please do not discuss any spoilers in this "Events" thread; if you have questions, please discuss them in the "Spoilers, Hints and Tips" forum. Thanks!

Susa'n KI#1040105 (member Shorah gah bigtotee's Hood)
CT Hostess Susa'n KI#9122427 (member Cavern Tour's Hood)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:13 am 

Thank you to everyone who attended Soosahn's Relto Fissure Party!

We gathered a total of 28 -- yes, 28! :shock: -- guests! And despite the lag, I think everyone had a great time; I know I did! :D

I very much appreciated how cooperative everyone was. You all met in Susa'n's Hood and you were all very pleasant and patient while Soosahn shared her Relto and returned to the hood to pick up latecomers.

Please do post your pictures in this thread. :mrgreen:

Susa'n KI#1040105 (member Shorah gah bigtotee's Hood)
CT Hostess Susa'n KI#9122427 (member Cavern Tour's Hood)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:21 pm 

Mine are kind of a "series of events" with the last pillar standing, missing, the fissure glowing, and us falling. What a fantastic day! I still can't believe it! 28 people!

I love how you can see Soosahn cheering in the background!

I can see the logs and rock must have fallen in this one. Maybe that was the log I stood on?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]