It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:13 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:53 am 

Shorah b'shemtee, or "Peace to everyone", as we like to say as a greeting in the cavern!

Are you a new explorer? Do you want to know more about the restoration of D'ni? Or maybe you're interested in the various groups, and people of the cavern? Well, here's your chance!

A team sponsored by the various Guilds and groups, with special permission from the DRC, are presenting a special info session for new visitors and explorers just arriving to D'ni for the first time. If you're not a new explorer, don't fret...everyone is welcome to attend the discussion...and perhaps run into some old friends!

Funding is still being arranged to make this a monthly event, so for now, this second Info Session will depart from Kirel on Saturday, April 2nd at approximately 14:00 KI time after the monthly All Guilds Meeting. (That's CET: 10:00 pm / EST: 4:00pm / PST: 1:00p, for those not quite in sync with D'ni time keeping, yet!) Particpants will then be linked to Ae'gura via a special linking process. A special Messenger will be on hand to direct new explorers with any questions about this process.

Once arriving in the city, the session will begin within few minutes while people are Linked in. If you can't make it this time, not to worry...There will likely be another session sometime within the near future!

Again, welcome to Ae'gura, city of the D'ni. Our team of Cavern Criers look forward to seeing you on the tour!

D'ni Location: Kirel/Ae'gura
Date of the event: April 2, 2016 - 14:00

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:17 pm 

Just a quick reminder, the Info Session will be held at 14:00 Ki-time, assuming the AGM doesn't run over.
Otherwise, the session will begin begin within 15 minutes AGM's ending, past the 14:00 mark.

(Nev's Note: Sorry if that sounds a bit confusing.)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:33 am 

In case you haven't checked the All Guilds Meeting thread, Nev'yn has announced the latest Cavern Crier New Explorer Info Session, scheduled for tonight at 18:00 KI time!

http://www.guildofmessengers.com/en/cal ... -session-1

I'll be along for the ride as well, providing tech support and helping to answer questions.

Whether you're new to the cavern or a returning veteran in need of brushing up on your essential D'ni/DRC history, all are welcome to come along for this informative tour!