It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:34 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Farewell Party
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:51 pm 
Obduction Backer

I would like to announce that I will be having a farewell Party on August 27 in the Cavern Events Hood at 13:00ki which I will give a speech about my history here, ideas I had that never got implemented as well games I would like to play.

For those who want to play a game, I would like to Bevin soccer which you find in this post for the rules

viewtopic.php?f=66&t=28539 go do a bit and see the photos and you will get the idea

second I m not leaving the community because there no new content it more like I have completed my journey here and I m ready to embark on a new one. I will be officially leaving the community on August 31, 2017. My accounts will stay open so no one can copy my name but that the date and thank you for a wonderful experience.

Post subject: Re: Farewell Party
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:27 am 

Zeke, I'm so glad to have met you, and you have such wonderful ideas! Thank you for becoming one of my friends, here in the cavern! You have done so much for the community! And thank you for being so supportive of all the events that have happened!

I do hope you will return to visit from time to time. Enjoy whatever your path leads you too!

Again, thank you so much for everything you've done for this community and for all your successful and unforgettable events! You will be dearly missed.

*Leans and hugs* :D :D :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:37 pm 
Obduction Backer

I am sorry I will not be able to attend. You have been one of the stalwart avatar operators for The Lost Art project, and we will miss you greatly. I'm glad we got to say good bye to you last Saturday. We wish you all the best in your ongoing creative journey, and please remember you can always come back and visit the set!

Member of MystiTech Productions

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:53 pm 
Obduction Backer

I won't be able to be there either, unfortunately. My Sundays are always tied up.

3 # 11308
The Lost Library of D'ni

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:29 pm 

Sorry to see you go, Zeke.
Thank you for the wonderful opportunities you have given to the community.
Best of wishes to you in your life's journey.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:48 pm 

Happy travels and good luck in your future endeavors, Zeke. :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:48 pm 
Obduction Backer

GeistVonPA wrote:
Sorry to see you go, Zeke.
Thank you for the wonderful opportunities you have given to the community.
Best of wishes to you in your life's journey.

You can avoid the occasional Latin letters appearing by using all lower case. :D

3 # 11308
The Lost Library of D'ni

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:45 am 

Zeke,

Thank you so much for your tireless service to the MOULa community. We appreciate you.

I plan to attend your Farewell Party so I can celebrate your accomplishments with you and give you a warm and tearful /leanleft goodbye. I will miss you.

Susa'n

Susa'n KI#1040105 (member Shorah gah bigtotee's Hood)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:51 am 
Obduction Backer

Been a long time follower, in many forms, and avvies...lol...

Moul(A)II Charura KI#296707 Char Gearz KI#600002 Teri Dactyl KI#600568 Chickopee KI#601018 Cannon Belle KI#601422

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:07 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thanks, everyone as you know I will chat log everything for you to see everything that is being said and I have a couple of requests to make things more interesting.

1.Dance off as soon as the speech is done and after all of you have your questions. I would like some competition to so I use these basic controls . is right , is left and then all I do is mix my walking movements and jumps together. So come up with some unique dance So come on give me some compention. (we will see about this one.) starts at 14:00ki time is my goal.

2.For those who want to play Bevin soccer please show up in red and blue teams cause that way we know which team is which will be played in the graden. starts at 15:00ki time

a.Blue lights near the stair and heek are your goal points.
b.you must make the ball go through the blue lights otherwise it foul and try not to kick out of the garden.
c.Red and blue team will have two sepeate goals.
4.have fun desipte lag.

3.Is to have pellets drop and we all drop all the pellets at once making this biggest pellet drop in history. If you need formula then pm me in game for all us to grow the cavern lake level. starts at 16:00ki time.

thsese are subject to change but what do you guys think?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:19 pm 
Obduction Backer

Using GeistVonPA's message as a template, here's my echo of it in the D'ni language.

.Ken rilte meUr b'yim KUzatavom .cev Sem kretEgtavom remesfet treUrU .oenazo bivDil ram b'fasE trelenaok xavtavom .Sora ,zEK

3 # 11308
The Lost Library of D'ni

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:09 pm 
Obduction Backer

Just a reminder that the farewell Party is today at 13:00ki in the Cavern Events Hood in the community room where I will be giving a speech on my history here as well as games later on depending on when I get done and if there are questions.

So join us today and if you can't everything will be chatlog and up here on the forums for you to see.

for other times check this site out http://www.florestica.com/hpotd/timezones.html

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:33 pm 
Obduction Backer

If you like to play Bevin soccer please show up in red shirts and dark blue shirts so we have two different teams and I will explain the game afterward.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:33 pm 
Obduction Backer

for those who missed the party there here the speech one and unedited version showing everyone appreciation

down below open spoiler and here the speech I gave if you missed it

[Reveal] Spoiler:
Zeke365: 1.Introduction:
(08/27 15:04:06) Zeke365: I would like to thank everyone for coming to the farewell party and would like like to explain some of my reasoning of why I m leaving and ideas that I had that never came to past as well a history of how I came to the game and ideas I had for it.
08/27 15:04:32) Zeke365: First of all, I joined MOULa in 2011 but did not start playing till august 2012. So of you may be wondering why a year later well that because I tend to get something and not even play it till a year later for whatever reason.
(08/27 15:05:06) Zeke365: This is when I became apart of dni art museum hood and back in 2012 and back then they met everyday hood around 17:00ki time and we had a good number of people with random chatter but was mostly ki txt. and there were sometimes we go into bad pun territory.
(08/27 15:05:44) Zeke365: At night there was another group that I called the late night group that was lead by differentdave and basically, everyone would use their mics to talk about different events of the day. It was neat to hear different voices in the Cavern and I would regularity attend both the dni art museum group and different dave group.
(08/27 15:06:16) Zeke365: Another even event happening at the time was streaming service off of Ustream DMR (Dni music research) lead by Christine and Planet and was held in the dmr hood at 18:00ki time every Saturday night and was actually the only streaming service we had. They would often have a guest such rand miller, Robyn miller, Tim Larkin, peter Gabriel (may have been a guest.) correct me if I m wrong on that.
(08/27 15:06:35) Zeke365: During this, I made great friends and they helped me get through the game but afterward, I noticed many people were waiting on fan ages and seemed very discussed topic at the time. They talked it about it a lot and was kind of annoying to hear it all the time but no felt compelled to do something about it or seemed that way. (08/27 15:09:41) Zeke365: a.One of the earliest ideas I had is to build the community was a Cavcon meter in the Cavern to know how where the meter is each month and I talked to both the dni art museum group and differentdave late night group about the idea then posted it on the forums and here link if you want to read the early version of this.
08/27 15:10:28) Zeke365: Though the idea is nice to a lot of explorers alot of them felt it was unnecessary since it would like we were begging for money. So the idea was scrapped.
08/27 15:10:56) Zeke365: b.So I went back to the drawing board and started to hear some of the histories from some explorers of the game and what could have been and why it did not work out. It seemed that there was more history in the game than what the books were telling us as heard a lot of them reminiscing the old days of the prologue, other versions of Uru live.
(08/27 15:11:36) Zeke365: Then it got me I thinking about museums and trips I have been on and how a guide would lead you to the history of place you visited and started thinking what if we have toured here in the Cavern to discover the history of each age we explore, since there some much history beyond the main game from what l learned in the dni art museum hood and differentdave group.
(08/27 15:12:03) Zeke365: So I talked to both groups about the idea and they loved the idea of having a tour and learning the history of each age. So I made a post here if you like to read an early version form version of the tour viewtopic.php?f=66&t=26222
(08/27 15:12:30) Zeke365: In fall 2012, and we did not have bot or anyone to do the tech stuff as we do today and surprisedly Stone is actually the first member to join the team, I remember him posting on the forums and PMing me that love to get involved, also at the time I had the idea of limiting the number of people but it was rejected later. I m not sure if stone had a bot that time or not.
(08/27 15:12:59) Zeke365: next, we needed our historian and at the time I did not know that one person could have more than one avi.It is was not until February 2013 that I found r'aty and spoke of the idea of a tour and him as a guide for each age and he really liked the idea, problem is that it had to be 22:00ki time to adjust to his schedule.
(08/27 15:13:25) Zeke365: So we decided to conduct the tours on Tuesday nights for time being and the tour started if I remember correctly in March 2013-May 2013.
(08/27 15:13:51) Zeke365: So I went to all the all guilds meeting the first time to announce the new event, talk about being nervous (during the tours or before can't remember).
(08/27 15:14:11) Zeke365: Now our first tour only consisted of zeke365, r'tay, and stone and we would use my reltro to book to get to different ages we needed to go to
(08/27 15:14:33) Zeke365: think it is early or spring 2013 I started visiting different hoods when I found Larry Leday and he was talking about the new site he had constructed, and when I read it some it. He seemed perfect to add more history about the plants environments and building in addition to r'aty history
(08/27 15:15:02) Zeke365: I talked to him about the idea at the time he seemed unsure at first but I asked him to join in on of the tours we were going to, if I remember correctly was kveer. After the tour, he said it was a lot different than he was expecting and in January 2014 he is hired as the second historian and has been ever since.
(08/27 15:15:23) Zeke365: Now I should mention back in 2013 I did want to all lang. tour but it ultimately failed because no one stood up to do it.
(08/27 15:15:45) Zeke365: you can read it more of what it was about at this link viewtopic.php?f=66&t=26804
(08/27 15:16:11) Zeke365: So we had 2 tours during that year as well and it was not till late 2014 stone decided to join the hood of illusions where we would construct the rest of the tours, correct me if I m wrong stone.
(08/27 15:16:42) Zeke365: It was not till larry returned the idea of having a sat. tour at 13:00ki time that idea resurrected again in fall 2014 about having more friendly time for people and that how it was formed but note that Friday tour and sat. tour must stay toegther, not separated that we keep a schedule in tact.
(08/27 15:17:10) Zeke365: another note I should make is I tried to avoid summer when doing the tours because I figured everyone was on vacation and gives the tour team a nice break before starting again.
(08/27 15:17:36) Zeke365: I know a lot of you asking why we switch to Fridays well that because tech could not make Tuesdays nights anymore and Friday was the only time available for him plus we did have a vote to see what people wanted and that what they choose Fridays so in 2015/2016 the Friday nights startedThis hopefully gives you a nice history of how the tours and how they started
(08/27 15:18:13) Zeke365: Now a lot of you may be asking what is my job, am i just standing around stuff like that well Larry made a post of what my job intel and a lot more than you think, plus the new host will have to embrace all these things
(08/27 15:18:36) Zeke365: Another point of reference is that I was the one who set up the 2 hour limit for tours that because I figured that's as much information someone can handle in that time frame and play time as Larry said was started a little later and after the tour for people to explorer.
(08/27 15:19:06) Zeke365: Larry: When the current Cavern Tour season ends this month, Zeke365 will be stepping down as host of the tours. He has stated that he'll be leaving the cavern for time to work on other projects.
(08/27 15:19:17) Boywhith: Hehehe... there were tour lasting almost 3 hours! ;)
(08/27 15:19:24) Zeke365: Zeke was the founder of the Cavern Tours. He was not the first person to think of running tours in Uru, but he was the first to pull together a team and make it happen. The tours have evolved into something that is far more than was planned at first, and we hope to keep them going for the foreseeable future.
(08/27 15:19:49) Zeke365: That leaves us with a big hole to fill. We could take on his role and divide among ourselves, but that's not ideal since the rest of us already have a lot to do. The best solution would be if we could find a volunteer to take on his jobs. So, what did Zeke do around the place?
(08/27 15:20:23) Zeke365: The answer is more than you might expect. Zeke planned the tour schedule every season, did most of the advertising, and moderated the tours. What do those tasks involve?
(08/27 15:21:07) Zeke365: Planning: He liked to mix up the tour order every season to keep people from guessing which places would be next. The main part of the job is in the timing. Since we try to keep each tour down to about 2 hours, picking which locations go together and fit into the time slot isn't easy.
08/27 15:21:40) Zeke365: Whether or not we keep the schedule a secret next year is something that can be discussed that was mostly Zeke's preference.
(08/27 15:21:56) Zeke365: Advertising: Zeke announced the start date and how often the tour would be held, put tour schedules up on the Guild of Messengers and the Urutunes calendars, posted weekly announcements in Facebook and the Myst Online forum, ran a hood where he posted announcements in the viewer, and attended the monthly All Guilds Meeting to talk about the tour and other projects.
(08/27 15:22:46) Zeke365: Moderating: On Fridays, he logged in an hour before tour time to make periodic announcements and welcome tour guests. When the tour began, he opened the tour, gave initial instructions to the guests, and conducted them to the starting location.
(08/27 15:23:06) Zeke365: During the tour, he monitored the chat to keep things under control and to make sure we were aware of questions that were asked. If no one asked anything, he would try to think of some questions that might be interesting and relevant. After the tour, he closed the proceedings and announced other events that might be of interest to the guests.
(08/27 15:23:28) Zeke365: If you think you're capable of doing all that, please contact us and we'll talk with you.
(08/27 15:23:48) Zeke365: It would be preferred if you can attend and moderate both tours, but it's not a requirement. I've worked both tours every tour weekend for years now, and know first hand just how rough it can be. : Larry
(08/27 15:24:08) Zeke365: c. One event I have never been able to do is what I called the Cavern theater
(08/27 15:24:26) Zeke365: here a link viewtopic.php?f=66&t=26549
08/27 15:24:49) Zeke365: the basic idea is you would have stage in which you could voice act your favorite character, sing, comedy, or anything you could do and originally planed in the concert hall in ae'gura but did not work would cause I could make a European friendly time that and I had to work during the time Europeans wanted the most.
08/27 15:25:18) Zeke365: To give more life in the cavern in 2013. This ultimately failed not because people were interested in it but because not a lot of people were willing to do the work for something like this (not to be rude) so I gave up on it until Deirdre which I started to start the idea of talent show but same problem there interest but not enough participates.
(08/27 15:25:57) Zeke365: Then after that I started the Cavern Stories which I had hoped would turn into something and thanks to the help of sairi and Susan for making that possible and we had good turn out on Thursday nights at 17:00ki time in both Cavern Events Hood & Shorah Gah Bigotee Hood
(08/27 15:26:19) Zeke365: and we would both read all the fan fiction stories made on the forums but then I started seeing dwindle in attendance and less participation than I wanted so I decided not to pursue it further and it ended in February 2017. For those interested in the stories we read and their links here a link for all of you.
08/27 15:26:58) Zeke365: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=28378
(08/27 15:27:19) Zeke365: d. My next idea is when I was looking at the All guilds meeting and messengers when they made a post but noticing not a lot people saw them and was wondering how I could get them more open. So started thinking what if we had a hood with a list of events that people could keep up with that way get to a lot more people outside the forums.
(08/27 15:27:52) Zeke365: I had talked about the idea two different groups and some people like the idea and some felt it was unnecessary so in fall of 2014, I made new hood called Cavern Events Hood after the big crash and eventually switch hoods from dni art museum to Cavern Events Hood in 2014.
(08/27 15:28:25) Zeke365: The original vision for the hood was a place for explorers to create new ideas, games, and events for the Cavern without having to worry about magic stuff. The reason I refuse to use magic stuff in that hood is that it would have to be private and I would like it to be public since most the hoods were private at the time.and at the time.
(08/27 15:28:58) Zeke365: The second purpose though now it now it the main purpose is a place to keep up on the latest events happening the Cavern by using the Guild of messengers site calendar to help people know that more events in the Cavern happening they release.
(08/27 15:29:31) Zeke365: I should note that greydragon from cyan visited this hood durning the cyan 5 year anversity party
(08/27 15:29:55) Zeke365: Side note: I did have idea to have a calender for the forums but ultimately a lot of explores seemed interested but guild of messengers felt it was unnecessary so eventually it failed and I even had idea of new format for the forums to bring the guilds out more to make people more aware but ultimately never came through,. here a link to that thread
(08/27 15:30:15) Zeke365: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=27758
(08/27 15:30:32) Zeke365: So whoever takes over this hood I would request that you keep the original vision of this hood alive.
(08/27 15:30:50) Zeke365: So after doing the Cavern Events Hood keeping it up and quite a few members joined as well like ben Barry, attaboy, max who love the idea of the hood and it purpose.
(08/27 15:31:19) Zeke365: Susan joined a little later and helped clean up the mess I had on the ki imager and if you remember correctly I had everything numbered and kind of spaced out, susan was the one who changed the format to make have much cleaner look
(08/27 15:31:34) Zeke365: even though I did not like idea at first but eventually grew on me and made improvements to it ever since was able to narrow it down to 2 pages and have 1 welcome screen since most ki imager can only hold have 5 things on the imager and I used the other two for other events happening.
(08/27 15:31:59) Zeke365: e. So I desired to get the message out about the game events even further than both on the forums and in the game so in Jauranury 2015 I made the official facebook Zeke Matthew.
(08/27 15:32:22) Zeke365: This was way to get the message out further and I had checked may resource but felt Facebook was the better option than twitter cause I saw no activity on twitter for myst online stuff.
(08/27 15:32:42) Zeke365: At that time I started making a post on facebook page called Myst Online Uru live forums but soon was given charge of that page by the leader he gave me his blessing for it and I changed the name to Myst Online waking. here a link
(08/27 15:33:00) Zeke365: https://www.facebook.com/Myst-Online-Aw ... 818178508/
(08/27 15:33:17) Zeke365: so if anyone wants to take over that page feel free to do so since I will not be making anymore post there after august 31.
(08/27 15:33:33) Zeke365: A few other Facebook groups I joined were
(08/27 15:33:51) Zeke365: 1.Myst Online Uru Live again link:https://www.facebook.com/groups/mystonlineuruliveagain/
(08/27 15:34:04) Zeke365: 2.Uru Live- That right I play Myst here a link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2208136041/
(08/27 15:34:18) Zeke365: 3.Myst Lovers Unite! here a link:https://www.facebook.com/groups/2201812610/
(08/27 15:34:29) Zeke365: 4.Cavern Blood Runs Deep: Celebrating 20 Years of Myst link:https://www.facebook.com/groups/CavernBloodRunsDeep/
(08/27 15:34:44) Zeke365: 5.Myst Online Restoration Experiment link:https://www.facebook.com/groups/54261875575/
(08/27 15:34:57) Zeke365: 6.Uru Live link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/URULive/
(08/27 15:35:12) Zeke365: 7.URU - MOULa, SHARDS and BEYOND link:https://www.facebook.com/groups/307148366124646/(with this group you cannot share with another group in there and no events particular but they may be more lenient on it posting events but not too much advertisement on it. follow the guidelines)
(08/27 15:35:28) Zeke365: 8.Then another group on reddit called Myst & D'ni here a link https://www.reddit.com/r/myst/
(08/27 15:35:46) Zeke365: 9.Finally a skype group called Backup Cavern (whenever the Cavern was unacessaible we would talk in that group.)
(08/27 15:35:56) Zeke365: 10.Then I would post here on the fourms here a link http://mystonline.com/forums/ as well in Cavern Events Hood.
(08/27 15:36:20) Zeke365: 11.There is google plus circle called Myst Online awaking depending on if you can find it that I use and createdThose are all the resources I used when getting the message across and have been using them ever since.
(08/27 15:36:37) Zeke365: Those are all the resources I used when getting the message across and have been using them ever since.
(08/27 15:36:54) Zeke365: f. My next idea was back in may of 2013 where I had the idea of pellet/heek tournament where a player could try to win prizes here a link:
(08/27 15:37:11) Zeke365: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=26424
(08/27 15:37:24) Zeke365: This idea was eventually scrapped because I did not how I do it.
(08/27 15:37:53) Zeke365: When the Cavern Events Hood was created I started thinking of games I would do because I had played some story marker games before and thought be a neat idea to see what else I could do with it.
(08/27 15:38:30) Zeke365: So me ben and max tested uquine ideas and we tested them a lot each of them different than when I came up with marker game called scrambled in which you find a letter and try to figure out the word or hide n marker in which you're given hints to find the person.
(08/27 15:38:49) Zeke365: These were early test runs and very enjoyable but eventually died out.
(08/27 15:39:06) Zeke365: So I decided to ask what were some the mistakes that most marker games had that people did not enjoy and the most common answer was direction or requiring skydiving client so I decided to make new marker game based on that.
(08/27 15:39:26) Zeke365: So I studied cyan ages and wondered what made them different from fan fiction stories at the time and it came to me it was because it has some interaction between the player and the reader.
(08/27 15:39:55) Zeke365: A lot of the marker games and fan fictions used the word I a lot and I felt it broke the immersion because following that person footsteps rather than you experiencing it.
(08/27 15:40:16) Zeke365: Also had an idea of what if you had bounty hunters in the game or who looked like regular explorers but had goal mind. I had talked to X about the idea and she really likes the idea though I did follow some guidelines which you will find out later.
(08/27 15:40:36) Zeke365: This is when I thought what if you were the actual one reading this letter and that where the idea came from.
(08/27 15:40:50) Zeke365: A lot of people were not aware of the forums so I decided to make it interactive for explorers by them collecting marker in the game but reading a story on the forums and in the story would give you a clue to the next marker game.
(08/27 15:42:03) Zeke365: here a link to it viewtopic.php?f=41&t=27883
(08/27 15:42:24) Zeke365: This game was called Hood Quest and was created in fall 2015 but recreated in early 2016.
(08/27 15:42:36) Zeke365: I d be happy afterwards to send you all the game if you like. (08/27 15:42:55) Zeke365: had planned to make a follow up to the series called missing pieces but never came through maybe I will finish this week. It was a prequel to hood quest.
(08/27 15:43:21) Zeke365: The next idea is a game we play here called Bevin soccer by using what everyone calls him Eddie. It was mostly played in the garden since it was large enough area to do something like this
(08/27 15:43:33) Zeke365: the bots should have them
08/27 15:43:56) Zeke365: The basic idea was that you had to pass the ball through the blue lights, not over it otherwise it was a foul.
(08/27 15:44:10) Zeke365: Your goal was were the blue lights near the heek table and the blue lights near the stairs.
(08/27 15:44:28) Zeke365: Then you played and you could steal if you like very fun from whom I showed with and we might be able to play it later, if you like to keep score or get referee then that be great.
(08/27 15:44:38) Zeke365: the ball did lag but that half the fun
(08/27 15:44:57) Zeke365: The next idea that would have been implemented was classes that would teach how to play heek, make marker games, or even make new event or game that never been thought of before.
(08/27 15:45:18) Zeke365: The idea ultimately failed because I did not have the resources to do something like this and the with the Cavern stories failure I figured it would not be of interest to people but you like to try something like this feel free to do so.
(08/27 15:45:39) Zeke365: The Cavern Events Hood originally was intended to test those ideas while working with the limitations of keeping a hood public.
(08/27 15:45:56) Zeke365: Side note: I want to mention that I did 3 appreciation parties one for cyan, all guilds, and event organizers to show our appreciation to them and all their hard work and the cyan does have a copy of the chat log from the cyan appreciation party that I mailed to them. for links check them out here
(08/27 15:46:31) Zeke365: undourntly I cant find the link to cyan apperacion party chatlog. if you can that be great
(08/27 15:46:47) Zeke365: 2.viewtopic.php?f=66&t=28396
(08/27 15:46:58) Zeke365: 3.viewtopic.php?f=66&t=28539
(08/27 15:49:13) Zeke365: g. In December of 2012, I joined the guild of writer website here a link https://forum.guildofwriters.org/index.phpI had an idea for an age and it was earlier version of it before I gave it a proper name and what might have been involved
(08/27 15:49:31) Zeke365: here a link: https://forum.guildofwriters.org/viewto ... f=5&t=5965
(08/27 15:49:46) Zeke365: There are some guidelines I had to follow here a link to those guidelines if you do build your own age
(08/27 15:50:06) Zeke365: here a link viewtopic.php?f=43&t=15890
(08/27 15:50:38) Zeke365: I later I named it kirin which the dni word for sand and the basic idea was that there was this maze made of entirely of sand with windows, tables, and bowls but were unsure what the age was used for
(08/27 15:50:52) Zeke365: so you solve a puzzle and a letter would explain a little about the age or give you hint until all 5 would be solved then you would need a team to solve the large puzzles and the puzzles that were used to get you through were clue to the larger puzzle which would open up and there you find journal and could explore the age and it 4 or 5 pages to tells you hints through out the age.
(08/27 15:51:18) Zeke365: On your left was big large river headed southbound. This was the age I wanted to build and really tried to learn blender but untimely did not pursue it cause I was not gifted in that area but something I like to make one day but for now it will be put on hold or if you like to take on the project you can.
(08/27 15:51:50) Zeke365: H. Another idea was brought to by X about having a hood to talk about tech stuff and posted on the forums in august 2015 here a link:
(08/27 15:53:15) Zeke365: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28009 & : https://forum.guildofwriters.org/viewto ... =72&t=6597
(08/27 15:53:29) Zeke365: some like the idea some did not but the idea came about since there was no way for new people to get into age development or even knew of the age building process.
(08/27 15:53:44) Zeke365: Then I decided to make a hood called Developer's hood with delevoper.
(08/27 15:54:00) Zeke365: The basic idea was kind of the same as Cavern Events Hood but with a different twist instead of events, there would be a list of tutorials for you to get involved the age building process and max join that hood for a little bit too.
(08/27 15:54:22) Zeke365: It was to introduce people with no experience and those with experience to come together and learn the age building process and we wanted the guild of writers in involved with this process to help lift the burden somewhat and get more help.
(08/27 15:54:40) Zeke365: To my surprise, it was rejected by the guild of writers though they did say it was an admirable idea since it would take to much time away from what they do and have to teach someone new. here a link if you want to find out
(08/27 15:55:18) Zeke365: https://forum.guildofwriters.org/viewto ... =72&t=6633 & viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28094
(08/27 15:55:31) Zeke365: The hood is still open if anyone wants to look at it and try it.
(08/27 15:55:57) Zeke365: Plus X and me had some diffeneces on how the hood should be run so we went our speapate ways
(08/27 15:56:18) Zeke365: I.Back in 2014 I joined the mystitech team to help with their production of the lost art and gave them insight on different things, I was avatar operator and helped them film certain scenes in their project and they will be looking for new recruits to help them further.
(08/27 15:56:42) Zeke365: 3.conclusion:
(08/27 15:56:57) Zeke365: So these are all the ideas I had and am one the few people here does not stream not because I do not like it. It's because I wanted to innovate with the tools I had and make people feel more interactive with one another.
(08/27 15:57:17) Zeke365: Now I just want to say I m not leaving the game because of lack of content, or anything bad in the game it more like my journey here is complete.
(08/27 15:57:32) Zeke365: Sort like when you finish a journey your sad it ended but enjoyed the ride while it lasted and that where I m at.
(08/27 15:58:02) Zeke365: plus a lot of people I got know I do not see much anymore and have found myself less and less active here.
(08/27 15:58:22) Zeke365: I m ready to embrace in the journey without forgetting the memories I made here and I m excited to embrace this new journey.
(08/27 15:58:42) Zeke365: I know some of you may be wondering what I m going to be doing after I leave on august 31. Well that kind of funny cause I make my own machinima movies now and will be embracing that more so if you like to check them out go to this link
(08/27 15:58:58) Zeke365: http://movies.tmunderground.com/my/videos/
08/27 15:59:16) Zeke365: my main focus will mostly be making new movies and other projects I have had for very long time that I will start pursuing.
(08/27 15:59:34) Zeke365: I m sad to go but unfortunately I cant bring you on my new journey so unless the Maker or Yahvo calls me back someday this will see ya later till we meet again.
(08/27 17:26:40) Zeke365: Mysterium facebook group 1.wearing blue shirt, in saturady photos, and I m on the red team can you find me

There was another idea back in 2015 that I had about having all Guilds network, the basic idea was if someone made a post on myst online that the guild writers, openuru, guild of messengers or any other active guilds would get a notifcation saying what was then guild of messengers or writers could take that an add it to the events calander in messengers or have the guild of writers show them a way throught.
This would break the slince between the myst online fourms and the guilds fourms so they would be interconnected but it unltimaity failed since I did not have the resources to do it at the time but what are you guys thoughts? Plus if you like to take up please do.

I would like to know what my vison for Myst online was to make people more aware and to get them plugged in.

Augest 2012-2017