It is currently Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:15 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:59 am 
Obduction Backer

hello everyone, are you ready for the race ? as i have mentioned before the race will have a special theme which will be revealed at the event. all i can say now is that it is a MUSICAL theme :) and that's why we are doing it in cooperation with Radio Free D'ni who offered to help us and make your experience even more memorable.

don't forget to wear the new jackets with GUILD OF WIZARDS logo which you can find in your wardrobe. i heard they have magical powers and are known to help those who wear it run really fast ;)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:57 pm 

Shorah Zesty

In recent days, I have a very unstable connection from my server, I wil like to mention this in case it happen to me during the race, it's independent of my will.
I apologize in advance and hope that it will not be the case? :roll:

I remain of course leaving and wish me good luck :wink:

Thank you very much

Cordially

ondine

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:26 pm 
Obduction Backer

from AlanD: "Make sure to get hold of the Radio Free D'ni channel before you start. I will open the channel but not put any music up, unless you need that to be sure. You should be able to connect but just hear silence. Look on the top of the http://www.radiofreedni.org page for stream links, or look on Urutunes."
choose the MAIN STREAM :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:32 am 
Obduction Backer

thank you everyone for your participation in this event and Radio Free D'ni team for providing us with live streaming music which was a theme of our event - URU MUSIC, 17 soundtracks composed by Tim Larkin, which was released as such in 2003.

it was so nice to see so many explorers playing and/or working together, something we don't see that often nowadays. everyone had the new GoWIZ jackets on, in variety of colours. getting new clothing items is always fun. all in all an enjoyable event which we should repeat.

we had 18 participants, several spectators, and got 2 winners:
1. thoekenem 37 min - received 10000 golden D'ni coins ;)
2. mafasa 42 min - received 10000 silver D'ni coins ;)

well what to say - they are rich explorers now :lol:

with this Zesty and Kirk of Xeniphets with GUILD OF WIZARDS wish you a wonderful holiday season. don't forget that the ending has not been written yet. :D

~ till next time, stay happy and healthy explorers ~

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2