It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:30 pm

All times are UTC

Alternate Day and Time for Story Night
Poll ended at Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:29 am
Thursdays, 14:00 KI time 22%  22%  [ 2 ]
Saturdays, 14:00 KI time or 30 minutes after the AGM ends 78%  78%  [ 7 ]
Other -- please post a reply on this thread with your preferred time 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 9
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:29 am 

Coinciding with the beginning of the new Story Night season, the alternate time for Story Night will begin the week of February 4. If neither of the times in the above poll fit your schedule, please submit a request for a different time in a reply on this thread. The times in the poll work best for me but there is some wriggle room. On the other hand, I might be able to hold it on a different day, depending on which day of the week.

.shorah gah bigtotee (Peace and blessings
r'T

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy

Last edited by Mystryman on Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:48 pm 

Per my announcement during this month's AGM, I will be having my the first of my inaugural, alternate days for Story Nights, tomorrow (Thursday, 02/08/18). We'll gather around the fountain in Tsahno's Hood starting at 13:30 KI time with the story starting at 14:00 KI time. The story will be repeated this Saturday (02/10/18) at 14:00 (we'll gather around the fountain at 13:30 KI time on Saturday, as well).

As a reminder, these days are temporary times based on the results of the poll, above. Starting the week of Sunday, February 25, there will be only one additional Story Night based, again, on the above poll.

We hope to see you there! :-)

.shorah gah bigtotee (Peace and blessings.)
r'T

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:39 pm 

The results are in! The official time for Story Night - Europe will be Saturdays at 14:00 KI time. :-)

I do a bit of travelling over the weekends and there will be times where I will not be able to make it on-line at 14:00. If I have enough notice that I won't be able to make it, I will make an announcement the Saturday before and the story will be held on Thursday of the week I'll miss.

Also, I will post an announcement on this forum as a reminder.

Further, I will post an announcement on the left imager in Tsahno's Hood if the time needs to change for a specific week.

As always, I will announce the start of Story Nights via buddy chat. :-)

Take care and have a blessed week!

.shorah gah bigtotee (Peace and blessings.)
r'T / Rehn