It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:09 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:58 pm 
Obduction Backer

You might also want to take a look at how the previous/next page links are made on the... call it level two folders. Level one is the whole overview of one language, level two you get when clicking on one of the categories in that view, and level three you get when clicking a multi-part entry, etc. The problem I noticed is that when a translation of a single-part item is uploaded, the 'bookmark', so to speak, is reset, and without doing anything else on the page, the next/previous-thing is reset to display as it would as if I was at the first entry in this level two folder - meaning the Previous link would disappear and the Next link would always point to item #2, no matter where I was working. Making a comment makes the links display properly again, not sure how GoogleTranslate or Check other translations affect things.

Oh, and I took the rest while I was on a roll. 8) Hardly any effort to it, once those text-heavy journals were cleared... Well, okay, Kings and Yeesha's speeches required some thinking, but the rest just... melted away. Good thing school didn't start until this week, I guess.

Så... ska vi slåss om terminologin nu, eller ska allmänheten tv... "uppmuntras" att rösta/kommentera/debattera?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:05 am 
Obduction Backer

Silent Warrior wrote:
You might also want to take a look at how the previous/next page links are made on the...

OK I'll check that out too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:08 pm 
Obduction Backer

OHB wrote:
Silent Warrior wrote:
You might also want to take a look at how the previous/next page links are made on the...

OK I'll check that out too.

Alright...everything's fixed. Progress bars and stats page are correct. And the Previous/Next links work.

Thanks for the bug report! :)