It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:24 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:00 am 

http://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=25740

[quote=Lyrositor]

The Guild of Messengers Is Recruiting! メッセンジャーのギルド募集しています!
A combination of events has recently lead to renewed interest for fresh bl-- new Messengers over at the Guild of Messengers !イベントの組み合わせは、最近、新鮮なBLのために新たな関心につながるしました-新しいメッセンジャーを介してでメッセンジャーズのギルド ! Translators, reporters, editors, all are welcome to the yellow Guild!翻訳者、記者、編集者、すべての黄色のギルドに大歓迎です!

What is the GoMe? GOMEとは何ですか?
The Guild of Messengers' main purpose is to distribute news to the denizens of the Cavern, but over the years our group has branched out into vastly diverse ways to achieve this goal.メッセンジャー "の主な目的のギルドは洞窟の住人にニュースを配布することですが、長年にわたって私たちのグループは、この目標を達成するために非常に多様な方法に出て分岐している。 We maintain a news website , a web directory , quite a few secondary feeds , a newspaper and (hopefully, with your help!) a new video project!我々は、維持するニュースサイト 、 Webディレクトリ 、 非常に 少数の二次のフィード 、 新聞と(願わくば、あなたの助けを借りて!)新しいビデオプロジェクトを!

And we need your help!私たちはあなたの助けが必要です!

How can I help? どのように私は助けることができますか?
A Messenger can be one thing, anything, many things, even everything if you're feeling up to the task!タスクにまで感じている場合はMessengerは一つのこと、何でも、多くのものも、すべてのことができます! These are the current positions available:これらは利用可能な現在の位置は次のとおりです。

Recruiter: first and foremost, we need someone to bring in more Messengers to assist with the Guild's work.採用担当者:何よりもまず、私たちはギルドの仕事を支援するために多くの使者をもたらすために誰かを必要としています。 The Recruiter's job is to actively seek out explorers interested in the position.リクルーターの仕事は、積極的にポジションに興味を持って探検を模索することである。 For now, it falls to the Guild Masters to do this job, which limits the time they can devote to other things.今のところ、それは他の事に専念できる時間を制限し、このジョブを行うためにギルドマスターに落ちる。

Translator: the translator's job is to silently but dutifully translate into his language every news article, every magazine article, every video the Guild publishes.翻訳者:翻訳者の仕事は、黙ってでも忠実にすべてのニュース記事は、各雑誌の記事、ギルドが発行するすべてのビデオは、彼の言語に翻訳することです。 Currently translated: English, German, French, Russian.現在翻訳:英語、ドイツ語、フランス語、ロシア語。

Cavern Crier: unlike almost every other position, the Cavern Crier's job mostly takes place in Cavern, relaying (through the regular use of KI Mails, chatting, etc.) news from the surface down to our troglodytic neighbors.洞窟クライヤー:ほとんどすべての他の位置とは違って、洞窟クライヤーの仕事は主に中継(KIメールの定期的な使用を通じて、等、チャット)の表面から下に私たちの穴居人の隣人に知らせ、洞窟で行われます。

Cavern Events Team: this position currently isn't filled or prioritary, but it might be interesting eventually to have Messengers providing planning assistance for events when requested.洞窟のイベントチーム:この位置が現在いっぱいまたはprioritaryが、それが要求されたときのイベントの計画支援を提供するメッセンジャーを持っている最終的には面白いかもしれませんされていません。

Reporter: every Messenger (and, indeed, and willing explorer) can become a reporter from time to time, looking for interesting tidbits of news all over the Internet about Uru and its community.レポーター:すべてのメッセンジャー(と、確かに、と喜んで探検家)は、すべてのウルとそのコミュニティについては、インターネット上のニュースの興味深い情報を探して、時々レポーターになることができます。

Graphic artist: it'd be wonderful to have someone creating artwork for the Guild.グラフィックアーティスト:それはギルドのためにアートワークを作成して誰かを持っている素晴らしいことと思います。 Feel like lending your artistic talents to our noble objective (no, it's not world domination... for now)?私たちの崇高な目的(いや、それは世界支配ではありません...今のところ)にあなたの芸術的才能を貸すような感じ?

Magazine Team: a member of the magazine/newspaper team searches for potential articles, or writes them himself, then compiles it all together and publishes it as a downloadable PDF, the latest issue of the Cavern Post , for all to enjoy.雑誌チーム:潜在的な記事の雑誌/新聞チーム検索のメンバー、またはそれら自身の書き込みは、そのすべてを一緒にコンパイルし、すべてが楽しむために、ダウンロード可能なPDF、 洞窟ポストの最新号として発行しています。 More details below.詳細は以下。

Video Team: if you join this team, congratulations, you'll be among the first to do so!ビデオチーム:このチームに参加した場合は、おめでとう、あなたはこれを行うには、最初のうちでしょう! This is our latest project, tentatively named Uru2U .これは暫定的にUru2Uという私たちの最新プロジェクトです。 More details below.詳細は以下。

The Cavern Post 洞窟の投稿
The Cavern Post is our magazine.洞窟ポストは私たちの雑誌です。 However, due to lack of time and staff, we haven't been able to produce a third issue of the magazine.しかし、時間やスタッフの不足のために、我々は雑誌の第三の問題を生成することができませんでした。 So, right now we're faced with a choice:だから、今我々は選択に直面している:

1) We can keep the current format, but we'll need new dedicated Messengers to aid with the task. 1)我々は、現在のフォーマットを維持することができますが、我々はタスクを支援するために新しい専用のメッセンジャーが必要になります。 What we need most of all right now is for people to write articles for the magazine.人々は雑誌の記事を書くためにはどのような我々は今、すべての権利のほとんどを必要としています。 If you don't feel like being a Messenger, you can always just submit them to us at [email protected] and we'll do our best to integrate them into our next issue.あなたがメッセンジャーであるように感じていない場合は、いつでもただで私達にそれらを提出することができます[email protected] 、我々の次の問題にそれらを統合するために最善を尽くします。

2) Move to a more blog-based format where PDFs are dropped and articles are published as soon as they are ready, with occasional "special issues" grouping several articles together. 2)PDFファイルが削除されている場所より多くのブログベースのフォーマットに移動して、記事が時々 "特別な問題は"一緒にいくつかの記事をグループ化すると、すぐに準備ができているとして公開されています。
Either way, we need more people to lend us a hand with this work.いずれにせよ、我々はより多くの人々がこの作品で私たちに手を貸す必要があります。 Any form of help is highly welcomed!ヘルプのいずれかの形式は非常に歓迎される!

Uru2U Uru2U
This is our very latest project, still at the conceptual stage.これはまだ構想段階で、我々は非常に最新のプロジェクトです。 The current plan calls for a slightly humorous, semi-IC monthly/bi-monthly/*-monthly news report "filmed" by screen recording various Uru avatars playing different roles, be it Harry Fryman, the enthusiastic biologist who just might have discovered a new bug in Eder Kemo just by listening, to Frederick Rickard, DRC watchman unfailingly spying their offices from the Ae'gura Spyroom!異なる役割を果たして画面録画、様々なウルのアバターで "撮影"少しユーモラス、セミIC毎月/隔月/ * - 毎月のニュースレポートの現在の計画の呼び出しは、それはハリーFryman、ちょうど発見したかもしれない熱狂的な生物学者であるちょうどAe'guraのSpyroomから自分のオフィスをスパイ確実にフレデリック·リカード、DRC警備員に、聞くことによってエダーKemoの新しいバグ!

So, of course, we'll need a lot of help on this one.だから、もちろん、私たちは、この1つ上の多くの援助が必要になります。 Ideally, we'd have a small News Age built just for recording the announcer at his table, for example, or for the occasional weather forecast ("no rain, no sun, no clouds, no change in temperature; stay tuned for changes").理想的には、例えば、または臨時の天気予報( ";変更をご期待しない、雨のない日、雲、温度変化がない"ために、彼のテーブルでアナウンサーを記録するためだけに構築された小さなニュース年齢があるだろう。) We'll need actors to play and animate the avatars, voice actors to make them come alive to our ears, and of course film editors to put it all together as professionally as possible.我々は、彼らが私たちの耳に生き生きと、そしてもちろん映画の編集者は専門的に可能な限りそれをすべて一緒にできるように、アバターを再生し、アニメーション化する声優を俳優が必要になります。 With our limited staff and time, we are currently unavailable to handle all these tasks (in my case, for example, I could eventually be an actor or script writer, but my voice is terrible on-mic, I have no video editing skills and I don't have the appropriate software for screen recording).私たちの限られたスタッフと時間で、我々は現在のところ、たとえば、これらすべてのタスクを実行します(私の場合、処理することができません、私は最終的には俳優や脚本家かもしれないが、私の声が、マイクでひどいですが、私はビデオ編集のスキルを持たず、私は、画面記録用の適切なソフトウェア)を持っていません。

So this is the Guild's top priority right now.そのため、今現在ギルドの最優先事項です。 If anybody is interested at all, now's the time!誰かはまったく興味がある場合は、今の時間だ! Otherwise, we'll be forced to declare this project dead on arrival and give it up, until such a time as energy, skills and will can be once more invested in it.さもなければ、私達はエネルギーのような時間まで、スキルとは、もう一度それに投資することができますが、到着時に、このプロジェクトは死んで宣言し、それをあきらめるように強制されます。

The Cavern Post 洞窟の投稿
So let's just assume our propaganda worked and you now have no greater desire in life than to become a Messenger.だから私たちのプロパガンダが働いて、あなたが今メッセンジャーになることよりも、人生に大きな願望を持っていないと仮定しておきましょう。

First of all, welcome to the Guild!まず第一に、ギルドへようこそ!

Secondly, once you've reached the inevitable conclusion that ours is the One True Path to Glory, Immortality and Absolute Enlightenment ™, you should contact us about it.第二に、一度私たちの栄光、不死と絶対啓蒙 ™ への1つの真のパスであることは避けられない結論に達しましたが、あなたはそれについて私達に連絡するべきである。 We can be reached at (virtually) any time through one of the following means:我々は、次の方法のいずれかを使用して(事実上)任意の時間で到達することができます。

IRC : join us on our IRC channel for live discussion and chatting (even if we're not actually present, there should always at least be someone logging the conversation, so your messages won't go unnoticed), IRC:私たちの上ご参加くださいIRCチャンネルのライブの議論や雑談のために(私たちが実際に存在していない方にも、常に、少なくとも会話を記録する人があるはずです、あなたのメッセージが見過ごされないように)、

Forums : our forums are open to any members. フォーラム :フォーラムは、任意のメンバーに開放されています。 Just sign up and post ,単にサインアップして投稿する 、

PM : feel free to PM our current GMs, either Doobes or myself , on the MO:ULa forums or the GoMe forums, PM:PM我々の現在のGM、どちらへお気軽にDoobesまたは自分 MO上で、:ULAフォーラムやGOMEフォーラム、

E-mail : you can always send us an e-mail at [email protected] to announce your membership. E-メール :あなたはいつもで私達に電子メールを送信することができます[email protected]会員を発表する。

We're a democratic group, and anyone can join provided they're willing to participate and help in the domain(s) of their choice.我々は民主的なグループだし、誰もが、彼らが自分の好きなドメイン(秒)に参加し、お手伝いを喜んで提供し参加することができます。 If you have more questions, you can reply below, chat with us on IRC, or use any of the above means of communication to reach us.あなたがより多くの質問がある場合、あなたは、下記の返信IRCで私たちとチャットしたり、私たちに到達するための通信の上記のいずれかの方法を使用することができます。

See you in the Cavern soon!すぐに洞窟にあなたを参照してください!

[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:19 am 

Is there anyone interested in joining the Guild of Messengers?

A translator for Japanese and other Asian languages would be most helpful!

Please let use know if anyone is interested!

Many thanks to you.

Copied via Babelfish:

使徒たちのギルドに参加することに興味のある人はありますか?

日本や他のアジア言語の翻訳者が最も有用であろう!

誰もが興味を持っているならば、使用に知らせてください!

あなたに感謝します。

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:16 pm 
Obduction Backer

Hello, Nev'yn! :D

I read an online posting and was interested very much, I was going to do member registration.
Because registration was over, after typing CAPTCHA last, it was only first three characters that I was able to input me.
How can I do the member registration of the forum of Guild of Messengers?

Toki #00084908
TOKIO #02973205

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:40 pm 
Obduction Backer

Hiya Toki. Maybe Leonardo can help you. He is sys-op (system-operator] for the Guild of Messengers forum. Below is a link to his profile so you can PM him about getting registered. Tell him your Japanese keyboard will not do the CAPTCHA properly.

http://mystonline.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=199

[Google Translate] :wink:
やあ!トキ。たぶん、レオナルドはあなたを助けることができます。彼は適切にCAPTCHAを行うことはありませんあなたが登録され得ることについて彼にPMできるようにします。彼にあなたの日本語キーボードに知らせるSYS-OP(システム·オペレータ]メッセンジャーフォーラムのギルドのために。以下は彼のプロフィールへのリンクです。

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:00 pm 
Obduction Backer

Why didn't I spot this thread earlier? :shock: Great idea Nev'yn! (I'm using Google Translate too; sorry!)

なぜ私は、以前のこのスレッドを発見しなかったのですか?偉大なアイデアNev'yn! (私はGoogleがあまりに翻訳使用しています。申し訳ありません!)

Toki, if you can't type in the characters, maybe try copy-pasting them from English sources, for example. Otherwise, I can add you an account there manually; I'm the Assistant Webmaster there. Just PM your desired username and e-mail, and I'll create an account with a default password (make sure to change it afterwards!).

あなたが文字を入力できない場合は、土岐が、多分試しコピー&ペースト、例えば、英語の情報源からそれらを。そうでなければ、私はそこに手動であなたのアカウントを追加することができます。私はそこにアシスタントウェブマスターです。ただ、ご希望のユーザー名と電子メールの午後、私はデフォルトのパスワード(後でそれを変更してください!)を持つアカウントを作成します。

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:20 am 
Obduction Backer

Dear semplerfi, Lyrositor. :)

I thank for your kindness.
I send PM to Lyrositor.
Please contact this forum if contents have deficiency.

Thank you very much.
Yours sincerely,
Toki

Toki #00084908
TOKIO #02973205