It is currently Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:51 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:37 am 

Hello all,

You already know me and here again I did something extraordinary. For now, it will be just picts and a nice story but the VIDEOS, yes you read it right V-I-D-E-O-S :lol: :lol: are coming up.

If you want them fast tell me the ABC of video editing and YouTube posting and you will make my day :wink: :P . I'm a NOOB with that.

ok here it goes...

After a big All Guilds Meeting where attendance was very high and where unfortunately some trolls not Whilyam though, he is good at it and does it all the time anyway :wink: tried to make breach at some occasions to put chaos in there, the Grey Hats and few others made wonderful announcements. Then the party went to The Fun House.

The hood was full packed at most we were around 85 explorers. From experience, I knew I had to get there with my new powerful pc and it deserves me well that day, in fact more than I ever expected it would :D keep following story to know why :lol: .

I went there with La belle Anna first so on my first pict it will be La belle Anna in green shirt flying at 100 feet in the air on her way down. Then, as I can't help myself I've decided to sneak around the hood to climb up to the rooftop by the imager's combo elevator.

Even with 85 ppl in an age, my pc is so fast and my graphic card so fast, I had no problem at all climbing there and going around. I made several jumps into the book room where the Bahro appears in front of explorers' eyes but they weren't noticing me at all. My goal was a sneaky one though, Jump right in when the Bahro would appears to "be" in pictures of some explorers hahahaha :lol: but it didnt work anyway.

I made some "exits" by holes in this hood as always :lol: to the point where my client crashed which is normal with me, It crashes at least 10 times each day, not very well fitted for me :wink: . So I decided to bring Skydiver Anna instead and for next pictures she will be the girl, the dark purple shirt with black gloves.

Now that we all had fun in the hood we heard OHB announced that the Grand Finale would take place in a few moments, we were standing in hood waiting for something to happen;. We all went black screen and then amazingly we were all teleport to Hoikas' Myst. I stooded there on the linking spot for a few seconds not realizing what had just happened. Then I moved as flood of explorers were coming in as well.

Now we were like 80 in this little minimalist age and we stayed there for about 15 minutes or so. The only one who stayed 25 minutes it is me :D .

On the very center, behind a guy GRRRR I hate being so little in that game, you will have a glimpse of me, the sole survivor, the one that outwit the Grey Hats HAHAHAHA :wink: sneaky I am.

This one is rather funny, I was jumping in the air to see myself and I decided to take a pict of me while in the air :D. My pict turned out that I was back down behind bunch of guys and Guild of Statue the lucky is the one in the air on my picture. :lol:

Here is what happened:

Hoikas began to took some visuals out of the age, but first rised up the middle section of Library like in RealMYST game. It began with the pictures on the wall then he removed some panels enable us to see outside. At that time I had already got up on one of the pillars to have a look outside his age and I took some pictures of that. I decided to return back with the other explorers and I jumped right inside the Library.

In this picture we see clearly the rised up middle section of Myst Library and the numerous explorers in Hoikas' Myst. And yes, if you wonder where I was when I took this picture, I was up one of the pillars.

In this pict, we see what Hoikas putted as a background for his age. The explorers in the normal area would have a nice view of that too but not as great as mine :wink:

LOL again the Arch, I think it is a Hoikas favorite :wink:

I heard OHB telling us it was nearly the end and we saw that the visual of the floor was taken away. I began to turn around filming this empty floor in 1st pers and I began to think that it was time to me to find something else to stand on, I thought that this floor could be uncollided by Hoikas to make all of us fell out until we hit the panic link zone.

So and you will see it in my video, I reached for the combo elevator and began to work my way up. It didn't work so, I quickly turned around and began on the 2nd one, finally it worked. I was happy for 2 reasons.

1st reason : I was up there and 2nd reason : as I turned myself to see the other explorers, half of them had already left the house and the other half was on its way too :lol: :lol: :lol: .

It took me few seconds to realize what happen but I was saved and alone in the age. Then I began a monologue on Age Players chat, anyway I was the only one there, goofed a little with my chat log, I enjoyed my position then jumped out of Hoikas' Myst crashing yet again my client. :lol: :lol: :lol:

VICTORY PICT - I stand in Hoikas' Myst all alone with 6 candles...It might have been the MOULa birthday but the Great Troublemaker of the Cavern stood there all alone celebrating her victory :D :D :D :D

That's that

p.s. don't forget to tell me the how-to for video editing and youtube posting preferably by PMed me. I don't want to mess subjects in this topic :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:38 am 
Obduction Backer

Pics say it all, Annabelle :shock: :D :lol: Thank You !

Better check your Firemarbles and Sparkly, as well as the Candles, OHB and Hoikas ; .....Annabelle was here... 8)

(Ummm... Can we get a Graphic of some sort she could use ....a Grafitti Calling Card perhaps ?) ((Markers are So passe... :lol: ))

Hi All !!.....Myst'ya !.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:25 pm 

Wonderful report Anna!!! :lol:

I'm definitely not the one who should tell you the how-tos for video making...but I can point you to a really great article written by our Marten. A tutorial on How to Create Game Videos

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:45 pm 
Obduction Backer

thanks for the pics for those of us who weren't there... unfortunate that troll activity had to be such a disruption...
.... i would like to have been there myself to see it but thanks for the postcards from the frontlines :)

ppl should keep these records comming to illustrate events ppl may miss now that the action is ramping up in D'ni a bit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:54 pm 

We noticed you were still caught in Myst, and we thought about linking you out forcibly (so the age would reset)... but we decided since you figured out how to "stick" yourself you deserved to stay as long as you wanted :) Congratulations on that.

When I was your age, we rocket-jumped up hill both ways in boiling lava.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:42 pm 
Obduction Backer

I'm very impressed, Annabelle!!! Thank you so much for this extraordinary, passionate
and enthusiastic report... It really conveys the magic and excitement, the richness of
that wonderful day with all its happenings and events... :P

The pictures are so beautiful, I especially love the one with those lovely candles above you...
I can't believe that there were so many people in that library, haha... This is all sooo cool...
Can't wait to see your videos... Marten is really a master in this, so, you should definitely
follow Leonardo's link to Marten's tutorial...

Thanks again, dearest Annabelle, you're such a great person and a gift for us all... /wave... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:13 am 

Thanks to all of you guys I really appreciate your comments!!! :D

What PaladinOfKaos said is the thruth : They could have win the war over me.

I'm one of the skillest skydivers in the Cavern and I enjoyed being able to go to any place possible. These guys can overcome me fairly easily.

I fool around with game capabilities they fool around with game codes that is a totally different world.

I can hide myself whereever I want in an age and you won't able to notice where I am. They can figure that out easily. They can even unfold my hideout to everyone. They can uncollided the floor or the wall I'm standing on or simply like PaladinOfKaos said force me out of there. They have that power and I'm fully aware of that.

Anyway, it was a fun experience and I really enjoy being up there with this weird camera view giving the impression that I had 6 candles over my head which wasn't true at all they were a little bit below me.

Will I repeat this exploit? Surely not or maybe accidentally, I don't know. But certainly I will visit far reach places with their help. They won't really notice it but I will make sure they "send" me in some places I want to go.

Like OHB says always we have all our skills at something, mine are to know what is solid, what is reachable, what is not, how high a particular collision wall is, what is behind it, where the panic link zone is and so on.

And if someone think that I tried to steal their show, :wink: :lol: you don't know me very well. I'm someone who like to share so I didn't do that to steal their show, it was a great one, I really enjoyed it, it was marvelous, I just did the right thing at the right moment.

Right moment is the right term here, you will see on my video I was shocked. It took me by surprise. I knew I had to reach the roof somehow because the floor could be uncollide by Hoikas but I was saved at the very last second. If I had missed my reach of the pillar top I would have been down with the rest of explorers. I hardly had time to write down "Yeah again" that I saw this undescriptible fall of 80 or so avvies going into void. That was such an amazing experience.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:20 am 

Annabelle I'm a big fan of your work and I have to say I just love the way you word things :D I think I'm gonna start using the term "skilliest" from now on :P

Fear is the mind-killer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:28 am 

LOL Loshem :lol:

I try my best with the Shakespare' language but I'm more suitted with la langue de Molière :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:19 pm 
Obduction Backer

Here are a couple more screenshots from the event, including one with a better view of Annabelle dancing in Myst. :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]