It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:23 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:15 pm 

Whoa--they can import non-Uru models into MOULa? Thats pretty nifty...

MOULa KI#237576

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:14 pm 

Carl Palmner wrote:
Whoa--they can import non-Uru models into MOULa? Thats pretty nifty...

Naw that was Uru CC and a paging error I made Creating The Lost Stonehenge[spoiler]what ever you do don't change the name of the age files after exporting/converting them. After you linked in it turned up in every age you linked into after leaving the Stonehenge. The age loads up OK but since the age name was change it will not unload.[/spoiler]

Thats where I got the idea for the Tardis. age, you link in to the Tardis age and link to any age after and some where you'll find it You just hafta look. the Version of the Lost Stonehenge that originally caused this problem is no longer available.

[spoiler]Unless you know someone who saved the files
[/spoiler]
With all this Dr Who popularly I thought the "find the Tardis game" with Uru CC it might be interesting
Although My screw up with the StoneHenge was not intentional, some people at the GoW thought it was kinda fun, and some did not unfortunatly

E=mc2
Energy = Milk x Coffee Squared

Last edited by Karkadann on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:05 pm 
Obduction Backer

I don't have the original files, but I still have some 'Mixology' impressions left, which were my
first experiences like that in these days and I was quite surprised and excited, dear Karkadann... :P

As I didn't know if that was intended or a glitch I didn't want to embarrass you with posting the
pictures I took lol, esp. as you quite shortly after released a 'fixed' update...

Ok, please look at those wonderful images of Stone Relto or Reltohenge as you like lol... :D

[spoiler=Have fun :) ]

Image[/spoiler]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:38 pm 

heres an interesting one I guess you can call it

Stonetivity

[spoiler] Stonehenge/M.C. Escher's Relativity [/spoiler]

E=mc2

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:05 pm 

Looks like the Fun House may be coming back I was their yesterday and dragged the Mixology to D'ni and found what looks like a rather large Mycelium growing there. Some one must have dropped some spores from Teledahn in the lake in D'ni and they started growing a rather large version of those threads you see growing when stuff in the fridge starts going moldy

Teledahn mycelium growing to the Lake

E=mc2

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5