It is currently Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:46 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:10 pm 
Obduction Backer

What stage are you up to, Wheelie? There's an activation screen that needs the new code, then there's the password screen into the game that used to require account name and password, with a check box for save password? that now needs email address and password.

Have you checked all mailboxes including junk for an activation email and responded to that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:13 pm 

I have done all of it, the activation code, the lot, and to be honest, I am really getting fed up with it all now. I was doing my best, putting tickets in etc, but when something like this happens, well, to be honest, I haven't got the energy! Wheelie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:15 pm 
Obduction Backer

That doesn't help me help you now, does it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:21 pm 

what can i tell you, i have done everything that i have been asked to do and all i get is Authentication failed please try again. I have put in my email address which has been the same for four years, my password is the same. Wheelie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:33 pm 
Obduction Backer

Wheelie, did you actually physically overtype your password, even if it is the same? You're creating a new database record, but it's seeing your 'old' password as joined to your user name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:47 pm 

Wheelie I'm just checking that you've done the following

If you were one of the first 500 your account is a username you choose, so Cyan have sent a series of invites out to the first 500 since their account listing is going to be based on email addresses. On there is a new beta code and a link, you have to click the link, put in your email, new password and the betacode. The resubmit it. It should take about 30 seconds for you to get a reply from Cyan saying you have sucessfully registered.

Once you have that email, open Uru Live Beta decheck the save password box, delete your username and password and use the email address you supplied above and your password you gave to the submition process. You can then tick the save password box if you want.

Once I did all that it worked perfectly, if it isn't working after all of that I'd recommend that you PM GreyDragon on this board with your problem he normally responds quite quickly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:52 pm 
Obduction Backer

I think Wheelie hadn't overtyped her password. Since it hadn't changed, why would you think you needed to?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:03 pm 

Greetings Im a new user and just got it installed and patched. It got me al the way to choose avatar and then crashed on loading for explore uru. I try to restart it log in and I am getting the same error that all these people are talking about. Im using my email address so I guess I will submit a ticket.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:15 pm 
Obduction Backer

Don't submit a ticket yet. This is deliberate. The server has been taken down for an update. We're all in the same position.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2