It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:37 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:47 pm 
Obduction Backer

As it said very clearly in the instructions, if you did it right, you won't have been asked for your card details.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:53 pm 

I must have did something wrong cause I inputed the code but it still asked me for my credit card number and as of the other day I got billed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:36 pm 
Obduction Backer

It can't have recognised your code. Did you type it or copy-and-paste?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:24 am 
Obduction Backer

I remember that if you put in the code first and then filled the other fields it would empty the code field.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:47 am 

That must have been what happened. Anyways like I said its no real big deal. $10 a month is not something I will loose sleep over. I look at it like this. Every little ammount helps Cyan right. If they can bring back Live then thats good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:15 am 

Raniass'i wrote:
That must have been what happened. Anyways like I said its no real big deal. $10 a month is not something I will loose sleep over. I look at it like this. Every little ammount helps Cyan right. If they can bring back Live then thats good.

If you are going to go ahead and just let the account stand and keep paying, I'd suggest you take a look at some of the great deals they are offering. You can find them either by accessing your account in My GameTap or going to the website, http://www.gametap.com/home/. No I don't work for GameTap, No I'm not a GameTap tester and YES I really enjoy GameTap. :lol: :lol:

Oh yes and PM GreyDragon so he can let them know you joined because of Uru.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:25 am 

I'll think about it. Right now is not the best time. Shoot I really shouldn't be on here right this moment. I got finals next week I need to be studying for.

Yeah Yeah I know I'm procrastinating, so shoot me.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:17 pm 
GameTap

If you entered the coupon code correctly then it did not give you the option of entering your credit card information. Please PM me your screen name and email address (that you used when you registered) and I will get the bill refunded.

Gandalf

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:22 pm 

If some of you are like me and messed up when signing up with Gametap and got billed I would say don't worry about it. I pmed Gandalf as suggested in the last post. They refunded the $10 and then said so that I would not be billed again they had to delete my account and told me to resign up using the coupon code from the email we all received. By the looks of it I nolonger have that email. Luckily the standalone client still works.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3