It is currently Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:01 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:55 pm 
Obduction Backer

Will the beta testers receive an email detailing how we are to move over to using our regular GT accounts for login? Will we from then on have to start GT and then run MOUL from within GT or will we still be able to have a MOUL icon on the desktop as we do now and startup that way? Will we have to uninstall and re-install MOUL? Don't mean to be jumping the gun so to speak but just some questions that have started to pop up in my thoughts and maybe others have begun wondering also. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:05 pm 

I have it on good authority that you will be able to launch MOUL from either within the GT client (like I do) or from the standard Cyan software regardless of whether your account is a GT account or a Cyan one. The only difference is that for us Gametappers, our Username is [gametapname]@gametap.com and our password is our GT password.

As for uninstalling/reinstalling. I have no idea, but I imagine anyhitng they needed to update before launch could be pushed out via an update.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:16 pm 

Remember there was a post if you lived in the USA you HAD to go through Game Tap client.
you could only go through Cyan if you were in a country not supplied with game tap
if / when GT came to your country you had to switch to the GT client.
Anyone remember that post?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:30 pm 
Obduction Backer

New players will have to use GameTap from 20th December, tsrblke. Non US / Canada beta testers don't know yet if our access will be revoked. If it's by subscription from 20th then it definitely will unless Cyan comes up with a payment plan in the next few days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:53 pm 
Obduction Backer

I hope they don't let us in the bungle to long. Blake was very comforting about this issue, but didn't (and probably couldn't) give any specifics.

I e-mailed GD about his request for non US/Canada explorers to participate in an international billing test. I had heard nothing after voluntering. Neither did others. GD told me all e-mailaddress have been sent to Gametap and they will do the test. I hope they do this soon!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:41 pm 

GOOD NEWS at http://www.urulive.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4073

All beta testers will stay in the game until the official launch next year

[KI again #01792364]| Uru images | KI guide

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]