It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:23 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:57 am 
Obduction Backer

I've sreached around, and I don't think anyone else is having the troubles I'm having, which are many.

So, without adieu, my list of troubles:

Download Screen of Death
My first comes from a problem I have seen of, but I should put it here anyways. This problem happens when I log in, the download takes excruciatingly long, it gets to full then crashes out with a Network Error 6.
I can temporarily fix it by reinstalling URU, but it randomly does it again sometimes.

Blue Screen of Death
Happens when I actually log into my Relto. I can see nothing but blue, but I am apparently in the area. I can mouse over things and have the circle fill in. I can also mouse over the toolbar in the bottom. I used my Linking book once, which fixed the problem once, but no longer.

Frozen Book Syndrome
This happened when I was finally able to see my Relto. I was trying to link to my Hood, which worked to my surprise, but when I then tried to go to Gahreesan to get my KI in which the game freezes and I cannot click out of the book or onto it. I can still move my mouse and hear sounds. On this same note, the same thing happened in my Relto trying to get to the Hood in a seperate instance.

Flashy Jump of Doom
My graphics will randomly flash eratticaly. My character will jump several feet forward when I attempt to move one step. A reset fixed it, but it comes back randomly.

I have more that I can't remember off the top of my head. Lastly here are the specs of my compy.

AMD Processor 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+ 2.01 GHz
2 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GTX

if there's anything else that is needed please let me know.

Lastly, sorry I havent introduced myself yet! Im Mark, my friend vidkid7 introduced me to URU a few months ago, and I joined the Beta lost I loved it so much, and, well, here I am!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:44 am 

It would be great if you could submit this as a ticket on the Uru Live Support System.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:13 pm 
Obduction Backer

Have done so, and will do again.

^-^

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]