It is currently Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:49 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Some thing I noticed
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:13 pm 
Obduction Backer

I have been down the walkway in the Cathedral a dozen times and I saw them, but never made the connection. The stain glass windows with the emblems on it, just like in the upper area of the Kadish gallery.
[spoiler]If you look at there pos., starting from the beginning, it gives you the arrangement to complete the puzzle in the engineers hut is S4 to open the final door to the final cloth. First one on right, second one on left and so forth. To make sure, I copied them and checked the Kadish gallery to check there order. And right on.[/spoiler]
Of course I missed a lot of things, to much of a rush sometimes and not taking in the whole site.Like people have said, take your time and look at everything. Rush and miss a lot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:45 pm 
Obduction Backer

Yup. Known if you played PotS. The gallery clue matches the order left right left right down the cathedral path and is the order for Kadish's last door.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:58 pm 
Obduction Backer

I always wondered if there was a significance to that string of symbols in the gallery. Cool! I played Pots but just didn't know...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:33 pm 
Obduction Backer

Along that note I had forgotten that those codes are what you need to get into the door when I was doing my run through. I had someone help me get into the last sphere, did the chair thing, then realized I needed the code. So I linked out and got the codes but then when I linked back I was in the wrong sphere. I had to get help to move the spheres again so I could enter the code. This happen to anyone else?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:41 am 

Actually if you do that you don't need to get any additional help, as long as you don't change your shell link. Just do laps back to Ahnonay 1 and then your shell link should get you into #4 again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:11 pm 
Obduction Backer

Hi Eucasm,
What you said is true but If you use the switch by the door to open it, then relto out to check something. You will come back to s3 with a locked door near the area where s1 cloth was. By opening door and using switch, spheres rotate. Once you open door, you have to continue and touch last cloth to keep s4 link.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:20 pm 
Obduction Backer

Yes, the removal of the cloth by the chair was rather evil. Although I suppose it is a good check to see if you really understand the age or got there by chance or walkthrough.

Apparently there was one cloth too many but IMO they should have removed the main island cloth in sphere 1 which serves no purpose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:01 pm 

Yes the sphers will rotate unless you have "marked" your positioin with the last cloth in the waterfall office,....D'lanor one possible use for the cloth on the main island is to show new players and explorers that there ARE cloths to find in the age...and to set them seeking them.? just a thought.

"We Build Worlds"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:14 am 

I still think the Cathedral hallway in Ahonnay is one of the most beautiful places in the game so far.

"We Build Worlds"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:44 pm 
Obduction Backer

The spheres still rotate even if you have marked your position in the office. However, since that location is outside of the spheres, you will link to it with the spheres in any position.

In fact, you can watch from the window or balcony while someone else rotates the spheres, which is a hoot and half! :lol:

:)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]