It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:57 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Am I just dumb ???
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:03 am 

Ok I think I'm just stupid cause even with you telling me how to do it I still can't get outta channelwood, been stuck forever trying to get to the elevator that takes me somewhere else.. Please help!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:52 am 
Obduction Backer

Hi atmjenn2,

It is hard, so don't feel bad when you can't figure it out. ;)

There are two elevators in Channelwood... One to take you to the upper levels, and another to go back to Myst.

I assume you want to know about the last elevator.

To get to the last elevator, direct the water to the bridge and pull the level. ( http://www.mystjourney.com/img/screenshots/myst-81.jpg )
Then continue over the bridge and extend this pipe: http://www.mystjourney.com/img/screenshots/myst-82.jpg
Then go back and make sure that you direct the water flow through that extended pipe, so that it reaches the elevator. Then go back over the bridge and you can get to the elevator. Close the door of the elevator and go up.

I hope that helps! By the way, you can use the button "Post reply" on the forums to keep all your questions on one page. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:51 pm 

Keep in mind its something that is designed to be time consuming, their are several walk threw's all over the net, and a lot of the puzzles in the Myst series have to be solved in a vary round about way, basically taking you all over the age in the process, which gives you a chance to enjoy all of the graphics within the age. So take your time do a little reading, and if worst comes to worst try reading a walk threw from the original Myst CD game

Good luck and have fun
most importantly have fun

E=mc2
Energy = Milk x Coffee Squared

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]