It is currently Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:50 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:20 pm 
Obduction Backer

And what´s the matter with europe? Will we have to wait until the next birthday of gametap? Or is there any hope for Germany, GreatBritain, France and so on for an release in europe this year?
It would be an pleasure for me to sign up and give Cyan some support if it would be possible.

Kai-Uwe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:01 pm 

I would love to sign up for a year for just 59$ (or round about 47 Euro), even if Uru Live is still in Beta and not available till the upcoming holiday season.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:09 pm 

Yeah same here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:48 pm 
Obduction Backer

pradfah wrote:
Happy Birthday GT!

Just switched from monthly to annual.

What a great deal!

:D

Ditto that!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:06 pm 

RAWA wrote:
Dear Myst Online: Uru Live fans

our Canadian friends can sign up for GameTap beginning October 17th to take advantage of everything that GameTap has to offer while awaiting the launch of Uru Live.

Brilliant! This news has made my weekend. I'll sign up for the full year in support of Uru.

Oh my... I do believe I'm starting to get quite a bit excited. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:09 pm 

Hi,

I live in Montréal, Canada and tried your link to Gametap to get in UruLive with the special 50% discount but I get a message... "Sorry Gametap is only available in the US. What should be the right way to get in please ?

Thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:16 pm 

Artic_Wagon wrote:
What should be the right way to get in please ?

Hi from Ottawa! Le dix-sept Octobre c'est le premiere jour pour Gametap en Canada.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:16 pm 
Obduction Backer

RAWA wrote:
1) GameTap will officially launch in Canada on October 17th. This is the first step in GameTap’s international expansion and means that our Canadian friends can sign up for GameTap beginning October 17th to take advantage of everything that GameTap has to offer while awaiting the launch of Uru Live.

GameTap is not there yet, but it's coming :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:27 pm 

Thank you for the feedback.

I had the impression we could pre-register.

I have seen many familiar people from the ubi.eve.forums over here so I am going to let you in on my secret.....my username over there is nanoukmetal.

That should be enough to explain my "confusion" if you have met me before today. :D :oops: :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:43 pm 
Obduction Backer

Hey, welcome aboard, nanouk :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:18 pm 
Obduction Backer

I just had the invite. I couldn't reply to Cyan, so I'll post my response here.

Hello there.

I'm covered by the PS. Perhaps this mail could have been targeted?

Russell

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:55 am 

Just got a mail from urulive (at) cyan.com...
Quote:
Dear Myst Online: Uru Live fans,

GameTap is celebrating its first birthday on October 17, and they just made two big announcements which should make many of you happy even though neither one specifically involves Uru Live:

1) GameTap will officially launch in Canada on October 17th. This is the first step in GameTap's international expansion and means that our Canadian friends can sign up for GameTap beginning October 17th to take advantage of everything that GameTap has to offer while awaiting the launch of Uru Live.

2) As part of the GameTap birthday celebration, a very special offer has been announced, but it is only valid until October 22. Anyone who signs up for 1 full year of GameTap between now and October 22nd will receive their 12 month package at 50% off the regular price. That means you get 12 full months of GameTap for only $59.40 compared to the regular cost of $119.40. That brings your monthly cost down from $9.95 to $4.95.

That's obviously a huge savings and the $60 price gives you 12 months of over 700 of the greatest video games of all time plus all-new GameTap Originals like Sam & Max: Season 1 (launching on Oct. 17) and Myst Online (launching this holiday season) for less than the cost of one new next generation console game. This limited time offer is a great option for those of you who are on tight budgets and are going to sign-up for Myst Online but were going to wait until it actually launches. Sign-up now and you'll save 50% off your entire first year of GameTap and be sure to use the special Uru Live link below to let GameTap know you're signing up because of Uru and click on any of the "sign up" now links on GameTap.com. http://www.gametap.com/home/Home?mcd=CMT06202006000080

Please note this offer is also valid for those of you who are already GameTap subscribers. Just click the Uru Live link below to show your support and then sign-in at the members tab on the top right of the GameTap homepage. You'll see the special $4.95 annual rate and once you select it you'll automatically be transferred to that offer at the end of the month. http://www.gametap.com/home/Home?mcd=CMT06202006000080

It would really send another strong message to GameTap if a lot of you signed up for the special offer using the special Uru Live link below. As always, thank you for your continued support. http://www.gametap.com/home/Home?mcd=CMT06202006000080

Cyan Worlds

Note: This offer is only valid in the United States and Canada as GameTap is not currently available in other countries.

I repeat:
Note: This offer is only valid in the United States and Canada as GameTap is not currently available in other countries.
Is that pure mock? Or what else is the message? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:59 am 

Done! Thanks for the heads up RAWA. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:05 am 

Hi DrFeelgoodWA :roll: :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:50 am 

I have found why I was fooled into beleiving we could pre-register by some remarks in that message.

Notice the between "now" and october the 22nd, repeated a few times in the message like in the below quote.
Quote:
2) As part of the GameTap birthday celebration, a very special offer has been announced, but it is only valid until October 22. Anyone who signs up for 1 full year of GameTap between "now" and October 22nd will receive their 12 month package at 50% off the regular price.

Mayby, I am not as dumb as I thought. :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next