It is currently Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:42 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Glossary of fan Ages
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:35 am 
Obduction Backer

I decided to expand Uru Glossary (have been in dormant state since 2-3 years) and to add fan Ages. A picture and a tiny description in 1-2 sentences only, maybe some hints as well. Have a look at here. Any ideas are welcome. For example should be links added to IC storylines, if any?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:08 pm 

8) Really awesome ! Very beautiful work Norfren ! I hope you will go on because you knew how to make people want to go there. :D I have not seen any post on GoW :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:29 pm 
Obduction Backer

I'm very much impressed, Norfren, I always loved the Uru glossary and as Tangara
already mentioned, this again is such a beautiful work and an absolute pleasure to dig into... :P

How I love all those tiny little high quality images, the additional related links and the design
and look and feel of the whole website is so beautiful and sublime, so d'ni-ish...

As to the idea to maintain such a fan created ages glossary in general, I think this is a great
idea which I very much appreciate and I believe that this is a wonderful service for our awesome
creative age builders, which will enable everybody interested to comfortably preview all available
ages in one place at the same time and having a small description at hand or even further links
if needed plus those most enchanting perfect images is a precious resource and convenience
to have... Thanks a lot, Norfren... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:12 pm 

Hey, I like the hover-over images! By the way, you list both the "Alcugs' List" and "Dusty's List", but actually it is the same list, made by the same two people; it just moved to a new location. (The one at dusty.homeunix.net is the current up-to-date one.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:27 pm 
Obduction Backer

Well done.../Charura applauds ( to express approval; give praise; acclaim.)

Moul(A)II Charura KI#296707 Char Gearz KI#600002 Teri Dactyl KI#600568 Chickopee KI#601018 Cannon Belle KI#601422

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]