It is currently Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:32 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:48 pm 

One thing I found frustrating is I could never find the Nexus after coming from the Fun House. Having worked in 3DS Max and the Cyan plugins I have basic knowledge on how age's are created but as far as the Creative programing alternatives are concerned im completely lost. I enjoy using the Mixology to explore places in Uru that you could not normally see, and there where a few places accessible only threw the Nexus which is a bit difficult to find because how the mixology effects the Nexus.

Using Uru CC and a few other odds and ends the GoW make available to the public I figured out how to find the Nexus In both the Cleft and Minkata with the Mixology layover, and will make the marker missions available as soon as I have a chance to create them.Not sure when I will have a chance the Grey hats dont have any planed time when they do things l perhaps this weekend but if any one is interested leave me your KI Number here or send it to me threw PM if you prefer

E=mc2
Energy = Milk x Coffee Squared

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:14 pm 

After a little trial and error I managed to make it into the Nexus after visiting the Fun House Cleft. It's a little tricky as the Nexus is inside the volcano, and it only worked when the fence barriers were removed. From the link-in point, you know you are somewhere near the gate and the No Trespassing sign. Run straight forward until the volcano comes into view. Now the hard part. You have to run halfway up the volcano and take a running jump just before the collision plane ends. If you are aimed in the right direction you land inside the Nexus.

[spoiler=Nexedahn]Image[/spoiler]

I had to take this one to prove that I had made it to the public City with the Fun House mods in effect. :) But I can't remember who that explorer is!

[spoiler=Public CleGura]Image[/spoiler]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:37 am 

what I do is just after I link in I turn in place about 25 or so degrees to the left and run for about 30 or 35 seconds toward the fence around the Volcano.I look for three No Trespassing signs. Working from the Middle the one on the right is about 10 post over and the one on the left is about 6 post over. You'll find two bushes a big one and about 4 steps to the right a small one. I stand in the large bush and face the No Trespassing sign in the middle, I run right toward the sign and up the Volcano and then usually I drop right into the Nexus

E=mc2
Energy = Milk x Coffee Squared

Last edited by Karkadann on Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:14 pm 

@ Deck 15:

This guy is HenryMikel. :D

@ Karkadann:

I'm interested in having those quests but I understand you must wait for the right mixology. I don't have much time to visit the Fun House these days so I can't find the time to look for Cleft Nexus or Minkata Nexus myself. Will make it easy for you to send, just send it to Annabelle 03632553 she will manage a massive clone distribution afterward.

Thank you

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]