It is currently Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:51 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:56 pm 
Obduction Backer

Good find, Ehren! Let me check… yes, you are correct. The Baron City Office only specifies the fog color, but not the fog density, and the Relto fog is denser than the Teledahn fog for distances above 47 feet.

BaronCityOffice.fni wrote:
Graphics.Renderer.Setyon 1000000
Graphics.Renderer.Fog.SetDefColor .5 .415 .2
Graphics.Renderer.SetClearColor .5 .415 .2

Personal.fni wrote:
Graphics.Renderer.Setyon 10000
Graphics.Renderer.Fog.SetDefLinear 1 900 2
Graphics.Renderer.Fog.SetDefColor .4 .4 .5
Graphics.Renderer.SetClearColor .4 .4 .5

Teledahn.fni wrote:
Graphics.Renderer.Setyon 20000
Graphics.Renderer.Fog.SetDefLinear -300 3000 1
Graphics.Renderer.Fog.SetDefColor .5 .415 .2
Graphics.Renderer.SetClearColor .5 .415 .2

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:16 pm 

Main_Avvie wrote:
unlike tokotah rooftop, or the palace balcony or rooftop, the baron's office is not a part of the ae'gura city environment.
outside the windows there is only a 2D backdrop.
Yes; I noticed that, as well, because all the City scenery is just too flat and washed out. And it's a shame; it would be fun to look down on neighbors as they frolic on the Tokotah rooftop.

The same is somewhat true for the Spyroom. As I observed the Spyroom "instance" from afar using a Fun House age overlay, the Spyroom itself is completely enclosed but Watson's(?) office is only a partial facade from the Tokotah building. I could not tell how Cyan placed (drew) the furniture in the office, though; another flat backdrop, perhaps?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:33 pm 
Obduction Backer

Susa'n wrote:
Main_Avvie wrote:
unlike tokotah rooftop, or the palace balcony or rooftop, the baron's office is not a part of the ae'gura city environment.
Yes; I noticed that, as well, because all the City scenery is just too flat and washed out. And it's a shame; it would be fun to look down on neighbors as they frolic on the Tokotah rooftop.

The same is somewhat true for the Spyroom. As I observed the Spyroom "instance" from afar using a Fun House age overlay, the Spyroom itself is completely enclosed but Watson's(?) office is only a partial facade from the Tokotah building. I could not tell how Cyan placed (drew) the furniture in the office, though; another flat backdrop, perhaps?

The DRC office in Tokotah is a 3D evironment. How do I know? Well...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:41 pm 

pokemon71096 wrote:
Susa'n wrote:
Main_Avvie wrote:

It's 3D in the City (you can see it when you climb the tent). I was inquiring about the office across from the Spyroom that you link to from Teledahn/brown book. I don't think there's any physical spyroom in the City.

Last edited by Susa'n on Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:48 pm 
Obduction Backer

Susa'n wrote:
pokemon71096 wrote:
Susa'n wrote:
Main_Avvie wrote:

It's 3D in the City (you can see it when you climb the tent. I was inquiring about the office across from the Spyroom that you link to from Teledahn/brown book. I don't think there's any physical spyroom in the City.

That's what i mean. Unless it was changed for online, the office room in the telescope and across from the spyroom in a 3d environment. Here's a joke i made as proof:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:52 pm 

pokemon71096 wrote:
That's what i mean. Unless it was changed for online, the office room in the telescope and across from the spyroom in a 3d environment. Here's a joke i made as proof:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Very funny. :lol:

I do seem to recall reading that some explorers were able to reach that office and explore it, either during a prior incarnation of MOUL or in URU:CC.

Is URU:CC's "Bob O'Goobo" office 3D, too?

The office next to the Spyroom with Fun House Minkata overlay didn't look 3D, though. Then again, the spyroom and office were hard to see because they were floating high above the ground. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:16 pm 
Obduction Backer

This is the Uru:CC Bob O'Goobo office, I believe. Or possibly MOUL spyroom imported into Uru CC. I know of no way to get there in MOUL.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:32 pm 
Obduction Backer

correct, sharper's spyroom is like his baron's office. it's not part of the larger ae'gura environment. from the whole of ae'gura however, that office does exist. it's just not furnished (kinda creepy since it looks vacant) again, not quite apparent from ground level. of course, when looking through the scope, the office is furnished in 3D; but the only thing that exists in that environment is the spyroom and the DRC office just sort of suspended across from each other in a blank void.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:59 am 
Obduction Backer

I was just talking about how the Baron Office scenery itself looked different because of the fog level depending how you link there, not in comparison to the main city at all.

Well, Christian understood it lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:15 am 
Obduction Backer

oh well, i try :roll:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2