It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:37 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:23 pm 

You probably don't remember me. I used to play MO:UL during the GameTap days.

I did a lot of community stuff, but what I'm most proud of are my efforts in helping to establish and grow the Cyan-recognized modern Guild of Maintainers. I was very passionate about it, and so were a lot of very instrumental and dedicated people.

When the DRC packed up and went topside and the community grew thin, my enthusiasm began to wane along with the community at-large. The fact that on a purely technical side I did have any way to participate in the unofficial pre-opensource efforts left me without a cause, and I retired as Grand Master of the Maintainers Guild.

However, Myst Online OpenSource and devoper tools quietly become a reality Wednesday. I don't know yet if I will be able to access the tools required to let me participate in actual Age Inspections. But others certainly will, and it is time those individuals dust off their suits old Maintainers suits or get fitted for a new one, and convene at the GoMa.

See you there.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]