It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:45 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:07 pm 

Shorah, fellow explorers and cavern dwellers!

On behaf of the "gophers" of the Guild of Messengers, I will be hosting a special info session about the guild, its current projects, and also do some recruiting. This special event is reminicent of the old "guild fair" previously held in Kirel. In honor of the occasion, music will be provided, and since GoMe has some extra funds in its budget, plans are in the works to have pizza delivered!

Currently, the main two winning pizza selections are:
Teledahn Mushroom 'n Cheese or Spicy Quab w/Extra Sauce.

Provided by the Rooftop Volunteer Group's D'niJs, here's the link to the music stream:
http://radioktdn.zapto.org:8025/

Nev'yn (KI# 14883206) will be manning our guild table on Saturday, March 3rd 2012 in Kirel at the time listed below. The seminar will last about one hour, with the All Guilds Meeting being held at its regularly scheduled time after the seminar.:

11:00 KI-time Guild of Messengers Info Seminar

13:00 Ki-time All Guilds Meeting

The following topics will be discussed:
* GoMe/Cavern Criers: What exactly is the Guild of Messengers? Who are the Cavern Criers, what do they do, and why are they always calling out events? Various informational GoMe ki-mails will also be provided to interested explorers. (A full listing will be posted on the MOULa forums, you can also request the distribution list or specific ki-mail during the event, or whenever you see a Cavern Crier within cavern, or by contacting Nev'yn directly at his KI# above.)
* Guild Recruitment: Want to learn more about the jobs availalbe and/or join our team? Well, now's the time to claim one of those bright yellow tees for yourself!
* The Cavern Post & News: Have an event, news post, or an article idea to submit? Here's your chance!

We invite everyone to join us at the seminar, bringing to us their ideas and suggestions, share some pizza, and to have some fun! Members of the various community guilds/groups also welcome to schedule their own info sessons later in the day after the AGM. Please just post the details on the MOUL forums and it will be added to the schedule here, and also promoted by the Cavern Criers within the cavern. Examples of possible ideas would be a "Welcome Session" for new explorers by the Greeters, the various Shard's could send representives to answer explorer questions, or currently inactive guilds could plan a "meet-up" to begin groundwork on new activities within the cavern during this time "renewal".

Now's the time to come back down into Ae'gura and help out! We need explorers just like you!!!

Can't wait to see you all there!!!

D'ni Location: Kirel
Date of the event: March 3, 2012 - 11:00
| ~Guild of Messengers, Serving The Community~ | http://guildofmessengers.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:15 pm 

Here's a listing of our current ki-mails, please send me a PM here, at the seminar, or send me a ki-mail from within the cavern listing any you would like to recieve. I will also take submissions for news/event ki-mails for distribution by GoMe to the cavern community. Safe journeys, everyone!

KI Mail: Cavern Criers - Ki Mails Distributed

A. Recurring Cavern Events: A list of upcoming events happening in the cavern.

B. Special Edition: These are special "features" about events and news within the cavern.
* All Guilds Meeting & Fair Info Extravaganza!
* Event Planning Seminar: Return Cyan To The Cavern
* Amber Horizons' Presents: Opera!

C. Guild of Messengers Info: A short essay explaining GoMe and what it does within the URU/Myst Community, plus a listing of open jobs within the guild.
* About the GoMe
* Open Jobs in the Guild

D. D'ni History & Language: 2 KI pictures to learn D'ni numbers and language, plus a list of useful D'ni phrases.
* DLF Handouts
* Common Useful D'ni Phrases

E. Special Topics: Handy information about Cyan Worlds, the CAVCON Meter, and how to cope with problem explorers.
* About Cyan Worlds
* CAVCON Meter
* Handling Problem Explorers

F. Community Projects: Group projects of interest to the entire Uru/Myst Community
* URU Localization Project / (GULP): Tear down Language barriers!

G. KI Device: Useful information of how to use the KI, plus Emotes and other helpful commands.
* Basic Info
* Control Window
* Action Commands & Emotes
* Gestures & Other KI Commands

| ~Guild of Messengers, Serving The Community~ | http://www.guildofmessengers.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:19 pm 

Leader is on the air, Ktahdn reports. Main program start in T-40 minutes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:10 pm 
Obduction Backer

Ah cool you're still doing radio shows!

Outsiders cannot run an online radio station... for guilds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:54 pm 
Obduction Backer

Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.
Hey LC, tell Ktahdn thanks, especially for the extra unplanned hour. What a chameleon he is to be able to tailor a broadcast for almost any group for any occasion!