It is currently Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:03 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:20 pm 

Shorah, I'm playing Myst on my iphone 4s - game 1.3.2

Seems I'm not getting some cues to work, no matter what I try.

For instance, first is with the clock tower. I get the codes to work and I try to get "closer" for the next step after setting the weights, which seems to work right and do what it should. But it won't let me in to go further after they open it for me.

I've restarted the game and still got the same issue there. I came up with similar issues in the Stoneship Age, which is the only age I've went to so far.

I'm a long time player, but my memory's not the best. Does this sound like a technical issue or a player issue? Can't find anything on the game version I have here or on support page to help me determine this.

Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:56 pm 

I'm using an iPhone 3GS but referencing the same build of the game. I can confirm the clock tower behaves correctly. Well, once I remembered the correct combination. :-)

So to start, are you sure have the correct combination for the clock tower?
[spoiler]2 2 1[/spoiler]
Did anything happen after inputting the code?
[spoiler]The weight should have lowered fully and the gear in front of the contraption should have opened up. There is also a musical cue that plays. But, that is all that happens here.[/spoiler]
Have you checked anywhere else on the island?
[spoiler]Go back towards the dock where the large gear is located. Note that it has changed as well.[/spoiler]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:19 pm 

Thanks - it looks right with what you said, but I'll go back and check everything. I do have to restart the game though now. I got more of the Stoneship Age to work but now some of the audio effect from an object you operate is stuck on. Tried leaving and re-entering the game, but it's still stuck on.

Beginning to suspect that I'll have to re-upload the game.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]