It is currently Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:23 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 944 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 63  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:12 am 

All four doors all at once!.. well I guess there is nothing in the rules against that :(.

The second door to the right is locked.

You open the first door on the right and it leads too a room filled with a stack of open books all with the same cover but your too excited running around opening the doors that you don't check if there are blank or not... hmm... ;)... the third door is a small room with nothing in it but an old vintage Macintosh on a desk. There is a drawer on the desk, there is a read fish glued to the top of the computer the glue is NOT dripping on the desk. The third door leads to a small and very clean bathroom... making this the most popular age for explorers that don't know about the secret outhouse in Relto.

So what do you do and I'm sorry to say "beat the game" and "plese beat the game" wont work?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:26 am 

How about 'beat the game sencless with a lead pipe'? :lol:
Kidding.

'Something tells me the combination is in the hallway.'
I leave the door to enter the hallway and see Mystifies checking the rooms.
'What's goin' down here?'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:49 am 

Quote:
How about 'beat the game sencless with a lead pipe'? Laughing

Good one 8) :lol: <<-- btw I have avoided using this icon on this thread until now even though I have been sitting at my desk laughing to myself as I come up with this stuff :)

Do you mean you have been in the first room all this time? There is nothing in ether hallway that I have not told you about but as a good explorer you check three times. Hmm... the answer must be in one of the rooms.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:05 am 

This is quite an emergency, I run inside the bathroom and shut the door after me for some privacy. On the back of the door, I see a sheet pinned on the door.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:35 am 

I head back to the room with the computer,On my way there, I see chrissifniotis and respond "looking for the combination, there is a locked door, a room with a computer on a desk, and a room with a bunch of open books AND a bathroom!." as I talk about each one I point to it. "Im going to search the desk" I tell him, and head into the room with the computer and the desk and look through the desk drawer, "Hopefully the combination is in here" I think to myself.

Ki#00098951

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:58 pm 

Annabelle you see a note on the back of the door cause I don't :).

Mystifies, you open the drawer, you see a small key and take it.

do-do-do-DO! You got a small key! You hold it above your head! You can only use it in this dungeon!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:00 pm 
Obduction Backer

After Annabelle FINALLY comes out of the bathroom (sheesh, doesn't she know there's a line-up?) I go in (holding nose just to be safe) and notice the note myself... I recognize that it is written in d'ni, so while i am occupied otherwise, i get out the d'ni translation guide and sort it out.

In the end, it works out to say "We aim to please. You aim too, please."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:09 pm 

Well I must have missed the note :). Now what should we do? After we all make a "pit-stop" that is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:36 pm 
Obduction Backer

hows about trying that small key in the locked door?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:49 pm 

Click! The door is unlocked! You open the door. There is a small closet behind it. The top two shelves are filled with writing supplies. The buttom two shelves are filled with odds and ends of no significance. There is also a copy of "Writing Ages For Dummies" on one of the shelves. At the bottom the closet is a bunch of boxes from Amazon and Amazon.ca. There is also a fancy wooden box with some sort of engraving on top of it. What do you do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:09 pm 
/me attempts to read the engraving

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:24 pm 
Obduction Backer

Rhee wrote:
After Annabelle FINALLY comes out of the bathroom (sheesh, doesn't she know there's a line-up?) I go in (holding nose just to be safe) and notice the note myself... I recognize that it is written in d'ni, so while i am occupied otherwise, i get out the d'ni translation guide and sort it out.

Can you hurry up please,i promiss that i will aim,ok.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:43 pm 

You examine the engraving, it's actually a puzzle! It looks tough, I think it involves actual math, knowing musical notes and metoforically replacing yourself with a stone turtle. (and if you know what I'm referncing too, 5 points will be awarded to your Hogwarts house). Don't worry folks this ones on the house!(but you have to solve the door puzzle!)

Jamie Marchant tries and solves the puzzle....

two hours latter...

Jamie Marchant fails to solve the puzzle.

Jamie: I guess I need a walktrough...

Jamie: Whait! the puzzle answer is randomized when you start a new game, why? That doesn't even make in sense.
(and if you know what I'm talking about you will get another 5 points)

Jamie Marchant reads a one, feel disapointed that it came too this and then solves the puzzle and if you wanted an IC explanation just pretend you did not read this part.

The box lid(with the puzzle on it) comes off and you pick up the item inside. It looks like a remote control with six black buttons. There is an edge connector on the back of it, meaning you can connect it to anther device.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:22 pm 

Rhee wrote:

Sorry :lol: I turned to be AFK during 24 hours. Next time just kick me out of the story until I'm back...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:20 pm 

[It's a Role Play Comedy here, IC I work with the info given to me, not the group so much. Makes for more opportunities for comedy. :P Law of Lolfactory. :lol: And I tend to fixate on problems. :P ]

I enter the farthest door on the right to the room full of books.
If Myst taught me anything, read!; I think to myself.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 944 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 63  Next