It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:22 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:23 pm 
Obduction Backer

Greetings everyone!

On December 1st, the New Greeters reached a special milestone: one year ago exactly, the guild came into being. Since then, we've grown, we've meet our struggles, and we've learned a lot of different things about each other and about this community.

In honor of one year of excellence, we're organizing an anniversary party to be held in the cavern. Please join us in the Guild of Greeters Hood on Saturday, December 15th at 18:00 KI Time (8:00 PM EST) and help us celebrate, GoNG style! See you all then!

[EDIT] 18:00 KI TIme is the correct time conversion, not 20:00 KI Time as previously reported.

TOC#60089 DI#132103 MOULa is Image

Last edited by Trekluver on Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:30 am 
Obduction Backer

A little bit confused :?: 20:00 Ki time is 8:00 Pm Mountain Time Zone & 8:00 PM EST would be 18:00 Ki time.
20:00 Ki time is 10:00 Pm EST, which is right after the DMR event ?
DMR usually has event at 18:00 Hrs until 20:00 Hrs Ki time, is this a conflict with that ? Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:01 am 

Just made a news posting in the cavern about the party in the GoMe hood and pub...Just an FYI

Sorry I'm unable to do more. I can't do CC'ing on just 24hr notice due to RL, I'm afraid.

(Nevyn's Note: angelmyst has a copy of the ki-mail if the time discrepancy get cleared up, I *think* if either of us edits it, it will fix the imager postings, too. Not 100% sure on that, though.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:49 am 
Obduction Backer

Ooops! That would be correct TrapperDave, 18:00 KI Time is the correct KI Time. (I'm not sure why I always mess up my KI Time conversions, but I always seem to.) Thanks for correcting that for me. :)

As for a scheduling conflict, I figure that will work out well. People can go back and forth between events, if they wish, and can listen to Christine's radio stream as a added plus. ;) This event is mostly a meet and greet (we are Greeters after all), but we will certainly do door runs or age runs if anyone's interested.

And thanks Nev, your help spreading the word is greatly appreciated! :D

TOC#60089 DI#132103 MOULa is Image