It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:40 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:44 pm 

So, this is something I brought up at the June All Guild's Meeting, and something that we've discussed over at the Guild of Writers, but it's really something that needs some wider participation/input from other guilds.

I recently e-mailed a Cyan representative about possibly adding a table of GoW shirts, and a central imager, to the GoW hood. She answered back that another Guild had come to her with a similar request, and that it might be more efficient for me to get together with them, come up with a general proposal, and re-submit the request.

We're still discussing over at the GoW what exactly would be the most beneficial/effective way to make the proposal. But in the meantime, I feel I should at least begin talking to other Guild members about what they would like in their respective 'hoods. Tables with their shirts is an obvious one, but is there anything else?

Keep in mind I'm not entirely certain what is possible, or what level of customization is available. Obviously we'd like the different guild hoods to be somewhat distinguishable from each other--with color changes and so forth--but it might be more effective to have a single template, so that Cyan can implement it more easily.