It is currently Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:53 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:11 am 
Obduction Backer

at $1,053,027 right now and I KNOW we are going to make it. please KEEP SPREADING THE WORD ! if we get more money the game will be better. :D WE CAN DO IT !!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:56 pm 
Obduction Backer

HarveyMidnight wrote:
janaba1 wrote:
... and Saxy just posted the link to the incredible Neil Patrick Harris effect, which is boosting everything even more ...:)
Awww.... can't help but wonder if maybe there's a small role for a character in Obduction, that might be perfect for NPH!

I don't know if we resp. Cyan Worlds could afford to engage such a prominent and experienced actor, dancer, musician, producer, director, magician and whatnot, phew..., but he might certainly serve as a great inspirational factor as being the president of the 'Academy of Magical Arts' in the development process of this soon to become epic adventure of 'Obduction'... :P

This is his Wiki page btw. for anyone interested ... Hihi, I just read that he was even born in Albuquerque, New Mexico ... :)

Though I'm very thankful that the immense efforts of this awesome community have brought Cyan's Obduction project to his and his followers attention, and to many other awesome new people like adventure game developers and their followers etc., it was exactly this awesome and incredible immense effort and willingness to contribute and do absolutely everything possible for each one of them, which brought us to this point ...

This community raised and brought about this immense amount of almost a million dollars, and for that to make this possible many might have bent and stretched their financial capacities to the extremes and will be charged for that within a few days, and they're all doing it with excitement and from the heart, which is what brought actually many new excited people to our community ... remember, the morphic field is working ... 8) ... therefore it is only fair to receive a mighty boost on that final stretch, which everybody involved has brought about through their own commitment and dedication, besides an unwavering confidence and trust of course ... Kudos and many thanks to all of you and all at Cyan ... and many thanks to NPH and all else jumping on that bandwagon, too, of course ... What an awesome job and a promising future for all of us, everyone ... :D

$1,067,444 right now ... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:11 pm 
Obduction Backer

$1,082,703 with 68 hours left. We can smash $1.3 million.

tumblr: kaththedragon

Post subject: Obduction is funded
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:59 pm 
Obduction Backer

Moul(A)II Charura KI#296707 Char Gearz KI#600002 Teri Dactyl KI#600568 Chickopee KI#601018 Cannon Belle KI#601422

Post subject: Re: Obduction is funded
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:04 pm 
Obduction Backer

:D . What else?

Membre du quartier Mystpedia - KI 9392
Alts : EG Jan (gone) / Sleeper Jan KI (coming soon)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:17 pm 
Obduction Backer

I'm overjoyed, and upped my pledge to $90 for the boxed game to the UK :D 8)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:43 pm 
Obduction Backer

[Reveal] Spoiler: Live from the cavern

Founder of MYSTAges
Self-declared Bahro Historian
Member of Mystitech Productions

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:47 pm 
Obduction Backer

Congrats Cyan!

I am so glad you made it!

You earn a wonderfull party tonight after so many days of pressure!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:53 pm 
Obduction Backer

Wow!!! Everyone!!! Yeah, we made it!!! Congratulations to Cyan Worlds and to all who contributed to this, means all of us, haha!!! ... :P

I've been following this all the whole day, but I was just talking to my mother who called me on the phone, when that happened, and as she still needs some talk etc. I couldn't just say bye bye for now and hang up the phone lol, and so I missed that special moment, but hey, that is it, and now on to the stretch goals ... See you all for the Final Countdown Party on Friday ... :D

Awesome picture, Vector, thanks ... :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:28 pm 

Wooo hooo!!! We did it!!

Way to go Cyan and more importantly, way to go us for coming together and getting this thing off the ground!

Shana

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:39 pm 

Well done all

Of course there will be tremendous pressure for delivery as soon as the Kickstarter ends - unrealistic, I know.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:56 pm 
Obduction Backer

Gordon_M wrote:
Well done all

Of course there will be tremendous pressure for delivery as soon as the Kickstarter ends - unrealistic, I know.

I just happy the project is on.

There is of course a lot of unknowns about the game.For instance,I would assume at this point that Obduction will be a complete story.However does Cyan intend for the story to continue afterwards ( add-ons ) expansion packs,whatever you want to call it.

One of the stretch goals is a fourth world ! If the finance isn't achieved with Kickstarter,as long as the core game is on,then why not have a donation facility at Cyan over the next year say,to raise the capital required !?
I wasn't in a position at this moment in time to donate more than I actually did ( $45 ). when Christmas and the New year is out of the way,then I would have more cash to spare and would love to have been able to afford the box set.I'm Sure there are others who are in a similar position.

We've managed the Main Kickstarter goal.
Its up to Cyan I think to explore other in-house/community possibilities.

As for those who are impatient,well I'd rather it was late and of sound quality.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:32 pm 
Obduction Backer

Parents are awesome...never forget that!!!

Moul(A)II Charura KI#296707 Char Gearz KI#600002 Teri Dactyl KI#600568 Chickopee KI#601018 Cannon Belle KI#601422

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:11 pm 
Obduction Backer

The estimated delivery date of Obduction, clearly stated in Kickstarter, is October 2015. That makes sense to me. This is not finishing a game - it is developing a whole new game - brand new development project. Who knows what they will need - some new people, experience with Unreal Engine 4 (such goodness!), stuff.

And the project is funded, with two days to spare. I love how Kickstarter does it, all or nothing. Cyan went for 1.1 million and they got it!

I do not know if they will make the stretch goals (only two days left) but the important thing - Obduction is funded!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:36 pm 
Obduction Backer

It was mentioned that we should make a Obduction T-Shirt for Uru so...

Female Obduction Shirt

Male Obduction Shirt

Chloe Rhodes

DIRT - Uru Live

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next