It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:44 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:36 pm 

The Adventures of Angelmyst : Angel's Tree

Now that I have secured a sizable store house of goods and comforts down here beneath the Cleft I have made some more explorations. I have made this nook quite cozy. I have been down here since the beginning of Aug 2013...it is now Sept 21, 2013. In this past month I have made several trips to the surface and to the moss veil. I have still not encountered the AG book that I found in my first adventure, but I am sure I will eventually. I did however find something that has made me bring this adventure to your attention.
Not surprising to find a tree..but to find a tree down here, of the proportions I found is totally amazing. I was making my way through a part of the caves that made a very steep descent downwards. I almost went back to get my climbing gear....since I was not expecting to go far this day. I could smell fresh air and a hint of grass and flowers in the air. As I came to a level area the cave made a sharp U Turn and in front of me I saw this....................
I stood...frozen for a full 5 mins...and stared. It was the biggest Tree....ever....
I could not see the top I was a good 500 feet from the base yet.
After gaining my composure, I made my way to the base. I took a walk around this massive beauty. I estimate her to be about 2500 feet around. I saw several different openings which I will detail to you later.
For now I will suffice to say, I took pictures and headed back her to my base camp....making sure I marked my trail well so I could plan for this adventure.

....into Angel's Tree.

KI #03313934

Last edited by angelmyst on Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:08 pm 

Facing this tree I felt like an ant. I have never seen anything so huge in my life. It is bigger than the 'tree' staglamite in Takotah alley....I know there is a discrepancy over what that is there in the center of the alley..I call it a tree....lol
Considering that a Tree is central to the story...to me it makes sense...but I will leave that to the experts.
This is my Tree.....well at least I thought it was until I explored some more. The first trek around the base I saw 7 entrances.

Entrance #1 was to no avail..it went just 5 feet...and was wet and clammy..really creepy.

Entrance was guarded by s huge spider.
It was on a flat white rock just inside the entrance...he was about 8 inches long!!!

Third entrance I will have to come back to later...it was deep..I dropped a flare and estimated it to be about 250 feet......and maybe wet.

The forth entrance was over grown.....I will also check it out later.

The fifth one was not going to be doable, but the water seeping up was clear and cold. I refilled my water skins.

The 6th one reminded me of the mossy entrance on my second adventure. It was like a cedar tree overhang...smelled like cedar...but grew out from the Tree like a curtain. I did not venture in.....I had other plans.

I could see the 7th entrance from a distance, when I first saw Tree...but saved it till last. I was hoping it would lead somewhere. Why I though of these as entrances struck me as odd...but with the things I had encountered in my travels I thought they just HAD to be.

I wandered in to the semi-darkness. I had to turn on my light after a bit. Then I came to a solid wall.

I was crushed. I was sure that this HAD to be something...I mean really...after all I had found....why would this Tree be here if it was not something??? I moved a few of the huge leaves that littered the floor and I found this........strange panel.

It was about 18 inches square. I thought it to be some kind of drainage path, but as I explored around it I saw very definite edges. I could make out deep crevasses all around it..like it was suppose to move...or DO something....I mean everything does something?? right???.

Well I searched about the opening and found some small rods of rock...similar to mining core samples. Now I am trying to get them to fit in the grooves.....and I am having some success.

This is where I take a break....I will update as I go on with this adventure. As before, I have intermittent internet signal, so I will get to you when I can.

KI #03313934

Last edited by angelmyst on Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:25 pm 

I'm Baaaaack.

I have no idea how may hours I fussed with those core samples. I still had one groove empty and I decided to explore some of the other openings. On the floor of one of the other openings I found some more of those core samples. I found one that fit the groove perfectly. When I set it in place the plate depressed about 4 inches and the rock wall opened...well it did not just open..it really just disappeared....no sliding, lifting or creeking open. One second it was there and the next it was not!!!!
I had prepared for this..I was hoping for this. I had my pack all stocked and was as ready as I would ever be for this trek into the unknown. Good thing I was ready, because as soon as I crossed the threshold the rock wall reappeared as mysteriously as it had disappeared. I was here for as long as it takes me to figure out how to get out.
Angel's Tree is going to be a discovery into my own limitations. Into my own

What happened? I had walked away from the door as I was writing, and nothing appeared. Let me try this again. I am thinking I am going to

.....Just as I thought, I am going to lose signal as soon as I get away from the door. All I can see is rough cliff-like walls on either side of rough but worn stairs. It goes for about 20 feet up the stairs then disappears into the dark. I will have to do some explorations and keep a detailed map, and get back here periodically to update my discoveries.

KI #03313934

Last edited by angelmyst on Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:59 am 

As I ascended the stairs I walked into a room about 14 feet square. There was a wonderfully carved S shaped table with 8 chairs. The room was dark save for the filter of light from 12 small spheres recessed into the wood wall. The wood was polished smooth and gleams in the dull light with an ebony polish. The walls, cut straight and as smooth as polished brass...but the blackest substance I have ever seen. Along the wall, same side as the stairs, was a control panel, and when my eyes adjusted to the light I could see it well.
There were three distinct sections outlined in red, green, and blue and I figure they correspond with the red and blue and green of the map on the facing wall. What they operate I have no idea... I will have to figure that out, but nothing seems to be operating and I have no idea how I am to get power on at this point.
As I explored the room, I found that the walls are even smoother than my first observation. Not a ripple, not a seam. How was this done? After searching I found a very small line. I traced it and found it was clearly in the rectangle shape of a door...., but how to open it? I went back to the panel. On the far right of the control panel there is a black flat surface that really looks like nothing special, but it feels the same as the walls of this room. As I rest my hand on its cool surface, it begins to glow with a bright green light, in the shape of a leaf. As it reaches a blinding intensity I heard a swish behind me and a door opens! The door closes as the light dims. The opening door sent a shiver up my spine. How was I to get through, it stays open for such a short time? More importantly, how am I going to get back...I have no idea how it would open on the other side. I pressed the panel again. 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8 seconds....mmmmm. Okay, lets see if I can get a chair to keep the door open.
Okay after 3 attempts to get the chair to the door, I made it, and it held open with no adverse side effects.
What was I going to find as I made my way down that dark dark corridor? There are a few lines...cracks in the wall, like the outer bark of this tree is damaged, and they are letting in some light. They are letting in less light than those in the control room, and my eyes had to do some re-adjusting. I made my way down the corridor directly in front of me. The corridor was long and it seemed I would never come to the end. After a way I came to, rather abruptly, a very cold hard set of spiral stairs. I made my way up to a door that opened to a small room. It is about 5 feet square..... and beautifully decorated.
It has been a long day. I made my way back to the control room and then down the stairs to the tree door where I have signal and could send this note....but when I got back to the tree door I found I was gone much longer than I had thought. Something about the inside of the tree changed my perception of time drastically. When I checked my phone...I have been in that tree for 12 days!!!! I am giving up any idea of keeping a dated log....I will note what the days SEEM like to me..but they are not as they seem..after 12 days I am not even hungry!!
Going to rest and head back in ..whenever..not tomorrow....for it is way past tomorrow!

KI #03313934

Last edited by angelmyst on Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:22 pm 

I have been very busy. After finding that the tree door I was so concerned about closing on me, was opened I made several treks back and forth from my base camp to this room in the Tree. I have been able to make it quite cozy in there and it makes for a better area than the dampness of the caves.
I headed back to the little 5' square room. And took some pictures. The ornate carvings make me want to make this room my office.
I have not been able to get any power on..if there is any to get on, and I have no idea what those red green and blue controls are for. The map shows that there should be three doors. I am going to concentrate on finding those doors. I will update later as I do not wish to trek in and out the tree door to update everyday.

The ceiling light pulled down out of the ornate ceiling with the screw- like fixture in the centre of ceiling.

The ceiling is so intricately carved

A seat sits over against one wall, nothing else on the wall...plain white background.

A plaque is carved on the back side of the door and has an animal of some kind carved on it

A hutch sits against another wall.

The fourth wall has a table up against it.....remember this room is only 5' square...so there is little room to navigate... I stood center and just circled to take pictures. The walls are all different, and seem to be cut from different rooms......wonder..mmmm has me very curious.
The woods are all different....seems to denote the significance of this room being in a Tree...I am loving it.

KI #03313934

Last edited by angelmyst on Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:41 pm 

I have taken my room pictures to the surface and am doing some investigations.....I know that there is somehting here for me to figure out!
Until later...luv angelmyst

KI #03313934

Last edited by angelmyst on Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:53 pm 

Red, green and blue controls....I have been trying to think of the significance of these in relation to the three walls in the little room..the colors do not correspond with the furniture in any real way. If I stretch my imagination I can make it work but nothing happened.
I took a charcoal rubbing of the map and brought it to the little room. I over laid it on each of the pieces of furniture to see if the map marking line up with anything...nothing..but...I overlaid it on the animal picture on the door.
Oh why did I not see this!! The shape of the map is identical to the outline of the animal! When I pressed on the map markings....OH wow!!!

Each one opened the wall behind the furniture pieces. The furniture itself just disappeared, and the wall slid open. I could open only one panel at a time....so....I have to decide which one to go into first.
Now that I have looked at each area, I can see the corresponding link to the furniture pieces. Each area is a forest. Each forest is of the wood the furniture in front or the panel is made of.
Cedar forest.....Spruce Forest.....and Redwood forest.....the colors!!!!
Green cedar...Blue Spruce and Redwood!!!!
After visually scanning each area I have decided to go into the Cedar woods first...probably because the scent has drawn me! I have always loved a Cedar forest.
I have no idea how long it will be before I can come back here and get signal and update...and I do not know if my relto book works....Goodbye for now. I hope to be back soon.

KI #03313934

Last edited by angelmyst on Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:20 pm 

I found that I have signal again, when I stepped out through the door into this area. Makes me think that it is somewhere on earth...but no idea where.
This Cedar forest is breathtaking, to the eyes and the nose. The scent is almost over powering.

From the crest of this hill that I stepped out to through the open wall I can see one structure, and possibly another in the trees. I decided to make my way down to the right and slowly circle through this small patch of forest.
From my past experiences in forests, saddening me to even think of this, I have to be prepared. I have my backpack loaded with essentials..knife, matches, rope, a thermal survival blanket, and water purifying tablets.
As much as I want to head directly to the clearly visible building, I was cautious. Who knows who or what I may encounter in the secluded place.
The hill takes a sharp turn directly behind the knoll to the right and there is a over grown but worn path that circles down the hillside. I can hear birds, and the cedar is very strong. Such a small area, I figure I can explore it all in a couple of hours.
It feels good to be in familiar surroundings. I enjoy walking through forests, and can visualize myself back at home. The only difference is the bird sounds are not familiar...sure they are birds, but I do not recognize any of the calls. As much as this looks like earth, I am not certain that it is..signal or no. I will update my findings asap.

KI #03313934

Last edited by angelmyst on Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:56 pm 

So much to report....I am glad I decided to update after I had explored.
Suffice it to say right now, I found no one. No one has been here for many many years. The buildings were quite dilapidated and I had to tread carefully.
I followed the path to the right, cutting away some over growth as I went. The birds I heard came and fluttered about me. They were not at all afraid. Such cute critters, about the size of a chickadee, but bright blue with a shock of orange puffy feathers on their heads. They would not stay still for a second..they moved with the speed of a humming bird, and it was impossible to get a picture. Strange though..these were the only life I saw, no other animals...no bugs..no other birds.
What I had thought to be a building to the right behind the trees was a workshop of sorts. Not sure what was being made exactly but I would guess furniture. The tools were those similar to wood working tools of the 1700's. A couple I added to my pack sack after I had explored the other building and determined there was no one living here here, as they may come in handy.
I wandered through the woods to the other building. This path was open and was made clear with a cobblestone base. It was obviously much used in its day. The house was very non descript. One room...with a loft bed. Everything was covered in dust, and the roof was in sad shape. I had to be very careful in fear it would cave in on me at the slightest movement.
I looked around to get a sense of the people who once lived here. From my observation I figure a family of four. The bedding area in the loft had two sleeping pallats, and it was obvious that there were parents and two kids..and I am guessing the kids were boys, for the toys in the room were....well boyish....bows...carts..and a slingshot.
Seems strange that this area had just this one family....I wish I could see them, talk to them and get a better sense of who they are. There were no writings..anywhere, no indication who these people were.
I wandered about the area, and then headed back to the little room.
On coming back I closed the door and headed to my own cozy place.
I was met with a change!
The green light on the map was glowing!
What had I done?
I went back to the little room and tried to access the Cedar wall...it would not open....strange...power on..but no access????
I will have to think on this.
As before I had been gone in real time for days...but to me in the age, it seemed but a few hours....and I am again, not hungry....but I am tired. Will try another door later.

KI #03313934

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:11 pm 

Okay time to try the Red Door. The Redwoods are an impressive tree, I am excited to think what I may find in here.
...The green door will not open, but I have no problem opening the red door.
https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 4358_n.jpg

I wish I knew what I did to make the green light come on....I figured I would retrace my actions and do the same things as much as possible in this age. I think I am going to call them environments, I am not sure the word age really applies.
I circled around to the right as I came into the forest. As in the cedar environment I could hear bird sounds....but they were louder and scary sounding. I checked my backpack to be sure my weapon was handy. I was not taking any chances!!
Boy was I surprised!. The huge sound did not come from a bird at all, but a small green frog. They were all about the pond I located in the middle of the forest. Over the hills that made up the center of this area there was a pond about 500 feet circumference. It was filled with these little green frogs that squawked like hawks!

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 5689_n.jpg

They were not at all interested in me but were busily darting about through the pond. As I put my hand near one jumped onto my finger.
I made my way over the knoll of the hill and came across another cabin. Like the one in the green area, it was rundown with disuse. The beginnings of a home, it was more rustic than the cedar cabin but bigger, and seemingly to correspond to about the early 1900's.
Behind the cabin was the beginnings of a clearing. It was like the inhabitants just vanished.....things were dropped in mid-use. The crude plow tools and saws that were being used to clear the woods and break the soil were left.
As in the cedar area, I picked up a saw, and decided to keep it, as I kept tools from the cedar area, to see if this is the link that made the power come on.
I wandered about the area for a while, and finding nothing more of interest I made my way back to the little room and then to the control room.
As before...the red light was now on, with the green light, and a line joining the two outlining the bottom half of the map became bright as well.
Since I was well rested, and the time frame was short, I decided to check out the blue area as well...Blue Spruce.
As before I could now not open the green nor the red doors, even though there was power..what was I to discover once I had the three lights on?

https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 8635_n.jpg

This area was going to be a bit more of a chore. A deep valley encircled with ridges of rocky terrain overgrown with spruce trees and small brambles and thorns met my path as I exited the door. Immediately before me was a steep descent. I skirted my way along the edge to the right and found a somewhat easier way down to the valley floor.
There nestled in the valley was a cute cottage. Even though it was, as the other empty, and rundown with age, it was still cute. I could fix this, and live here. I would if all went as it has and there was no sign of anyone coming back.
As in the other areas, the only sound I heard was ...a bird....well at least it sounded like a bird. As in the red age I was surprised again....this high pitched chirp came from small mouse sized monkeys that swung through the trees..all over the place in the valley as I descended. They came in droves to check me out as I emerged from the cottage.
As in the other areas I kept a tool..this time, as I had discovered the tool was a small hand loom. The backside of this valley was a lush green open field. The only thing that still puzzled me, as in the other areas, there were no other signs of life...no bugs...nothing. This field was a bloom with flowers, but no bees. I was very puzzled.
The little monkeys were very friendly and too cute for words.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 5732_n.jpg

They clung to my fingers, and it was not until I ascended the hill towards the door that they let go.
As much as I wanted to stay and play with my new pets I was too curious to see what was happening to the areas with the power being restored.
As I had hoped, the blue light was on, and the whole map was outlined and the area in blue where I had just been, the nose of the animal was flashing....multicolored red green blue, red green blue..over and over.
I had no idea what was happening....what had I done...what was I going to find if I went in those doors again..if they would even open.
I was not going to find out now. I was tired, and I had to be at my best to check out the room again...I dare not go unprepared.

KI #03313934

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:12 pm 

I have made preparations as well as I can. Since the lights are in sequence red, green, blue, I am going to go into the Red area first.
The door opened as at the first, and immediately I saw a change. The area was bustling with life. Birds, bees, and butterflies flitted around me in full abundance. I could also hear the sounds of voices....people. I decided to take it very slow, and careful as I circled through the trees and to the crest of the hill.
As I made my way past the pond, something struck me odd. All those cute little frogs were gone. There were other frogs in the pond..bigger ones, identical to our leopard frog, that jumped into the water as I skirted the edge, but the little guys were all gone.
I crested the hill, careful to stay in the trees, and got a glimpse of the cabin. I could make out 6 people. An older man, a younger man two boys and two girls, were in the field behind the house. The field that was just in its beginning workings when I was here before, was now fully cultivated, and it looked as if the people were planting. I made my way through the trees as close to the house as I could or dared to get. I could hear ladies voices coming from the house. Two distinct voices. An older and younger voice, were in converse. I could not make out the language, but they were laughing, and having a good chat about something.
I tried to get closer to the field to see if I could make out the voices of those in the work.
As I made my way through the trees to the right of the house, I tripped on a tree root. My fall sent my backpack flying, and the saw I had acquired in this area fell out....also, the noise, alerted the men in the field, and the younger of the two came running to where I was.
He stood over me, as I lay on the ground...but he looked right through me seemingly, and bent over and picked up the saw. Curiously looking at it as if wondering how it got there. He could not see me....????
I decided to test the thought. I moved and stood up...nothing. I was standing right in front of him and got no reaction. I walked toward the field....nothing. No reaction from anyone. I was invisible.
Now I have had the invisible bug in the Cavern before...but somehow did not think this was the same. I picked up my pack sack, which was also invisible to them, and walked through the field.
It was strange being totally invisible.....except. ..I was leaving footprints....wonder???
I took a handful of dirt and put it on the table that was being used as a workbench.
One of the two boys....Jershi....as it seemed the other boy had called him, saw the dirt, and was puzzled how it got there.
I can interact with the environment, but not the people directly.
This whole situation has me puzzled.
The older man, saw my foot prints......and all at once he called his family to run!!
They ran to the cabin, dropping the saw as they fled.
Then there was total quiet.
My presence has frightened them...time to leave.
I went to the door area, and walked through the trees, and came out in my little room.
I took stock of the situation. I dare not do anything to upset them again, but I must get look at the other two areas.

The Green area was next. The Cedar smell was strong still...but the birds were gone, as in the Red area there was no sign of them, but all kinds of other life was abundant.
I followed the path around the forest, keeping in the trees until I came to the workshop. I could see through the window a man working at the table on a wood carving. It was the same as the animal carving on the backside of the door...the one that is the map. Interesting. There is a relationship between the areas. I did not see anything directly in the Red area that made a connection, but then I did not stay long enough to see much. I took the tools out of my pack sack, and when the man's back was turned I went in the shop and placed them on the table. The sound of them touching the table alerted him. I backed away and the look on his face when he saw the tools was one of fear.
Oh no!! I did it again. He did not react though. He went back to his carving.
I left him be, and made my way to the house. The cobble stone path was beautifully set, and there was well to the left as I made my way to the house.

In the house I could see a lady and two small, redheaded boys. My thoughts were right. The lady sat on a high stool, working on some small wooden toys. It would seem their whole life was about making wooden things. And the environment supplied them with the cedar to do beautiful work.
The boys sat on the floor playing with the toys I had seen in the loft room. As I watched them, the dad came from the workshop with the tools I had left on the table. He said something to the Mom, again in a language I did not understand. She got the same look of fear on her face as the Dad, when I had placed the tools on the table. This time though the fear did not lead to panic as in the Red area.
The Dad, after some discussion with the Mom, took the tools and headed up the cobblestone path. I followed. When he got to where my door was he did something strange. He took the tools and threw them into the treed area that was the door. They disappeared...into nothingness. Then he pointed at me.....as if he could see me.....and then pointed at the door. He wanted me to leave. No doubt about it.
I was not about to argue with him....I went to the door area, and walked through the trees, and the area behind me disappeared. There in the room on the floor were the tools.
I decided to go to the map and see what was happening. Something strange...but I had to see. The red light on the map was out, the area where I left the saw that I had gotten earlier. I had to see what was up. The Green and Blue lights were on...but as before, without all lights on I could only go in door that was not lit. I went back into the Red area. It was at the first....little frogs were back, building was in decay, and no one was around. I went to the area where I had last seen the saw...picked it up and took it back to my little room. I proceeded to the map...all lights were back on.
I went back to the Green area.....and was met with a beautifully carved, sturdy, Cedar fence!! They did not want me back..or their tools. Respectfully I left them alone.
I peeked in at the Red area..it was alive, and I left it that way.

I had to see what the Blue area looked like alive. I made my way through the door and down the steep slope. I could smell farming....dung to be more exact, and as I got close I could see sheep grazing on the hillside that was down the one slope behind the house.
The cottage was beautifully decorated.....and only was home to a couple. The lady was busy at the loom making homespun material. The man was at he fence, looking out at his sheep. As in the other areas, the little monkeys were gone....
Strange....one life replaced the others in all the areas. I took something small from each area...and in return, they have life again. The indication from the man in the Green area is that something happened that took their existence from them...but what..and how was it linked? Questions I may never know the answer to.
I wonder if the other people were aware of the link...the door...the fact that they drifted out of existence, and back into existence at he whim of another?...me...
I so want to test it out, but I dare not interfere in their lives. That they want to exist is clear by the actions of the man in the Green area...he wanted me and the tools gone...he wanted to exist. I can only assume that the reaction of the others would be the same.

So....I will head back to the surface....and leave Angel's Tree in peace...maybe see what else I may find in the journeys. I went back to the control room.
Wait...8 chairs around the S table......and 8 adults in the three areas. Was this a planning room of sorts? Did I open up their lives so they could come back here and plan...something???? What did I do?

KI #03313934

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:09 pm 

I have decided to check out another one of the openings into this massive Tree. I am going into the third opening I saw, the deep cave. I am entitling this new adventure , “Into The Deep”
If the people of the Tree, that I have already encountered, have the ability to come and go from the Tree as I can, maybe some more clues to who they are and why I was invisible, and why they seemingly ceased to exist will be found in another part of this Tree. The entrance I went into lead me up...this one leads me down...if it does anything...goes anywhere....
I am curious enough because one of the other openings is full of water..this one is not...sooooo something is up...right???
So continue to follow me as I go...
Into The Deep

KI #03313934

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:23 pm 
Into The Deep

I have readied all my climbing gear....I have not done any serious climbing in a while..this could be interesting.
The thought of what I discovered in the Tree, has me puzzled. I must find out what the link is between the room with the S shaped table and 8 chairs, and the three families I discovered in the Tree areas.
As always..there has to be something.
After I get down into this pit I will update.

My estimation was off. The pit was over 300 feet. I had thought about 250, based on the rate of the flares fall....something is wrong.
I feel heavy and tired...the air is dense. I wish I had something to measure it, but I am certain that the gravity is different. Every step is laboured.....that would explain the fall of my flare. I found a ledge, actually had seen it near the top, probably could have walked it, but I am glad I chose not to. In places it was broken and I would have had to re set my climbing rope several times. It is not like the great shaft..it is rough and crude.
In places it is stairs, others it is an uneven ramp.
At the bottom it was overgrown with roots..this tree, being as massive as it is, has an extensive root system. A path led clearly to the right. Follow...follow...follow. It was a long path. I walked for nearly an hour through a very dreary, almost scary root mass.
I came out into a large open cavern made of rock and wood It seemed to be a dead end.
The walls were riddled with cracks and holes, but nothing that could be entered.
I was able to make a fire, and set up a camp. I will explore the walls.....something is telling me there is more here than meets the eyes...but now I am tired, and must get some rest.
Catch you all later.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:56 am 

End of third Adventure....:)

KI #03313934