It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:59 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Fens
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:59 pm 

oooo shiny...colour..cool. I still think Maw was your best though. Fens did spur me at one point IC wise...shame I lost interest in doing that. I have been looking at my IC blog for a while now, thinking of starting it back up.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:20 pm 

I do plan on making Fens open on MOULa as soon as two things happen:

1. I finish making revisions so that the Offline Uru version is polished and complete.
2. The content pipeline is in place so that I can get the version converted for MOULa onto the MOULa servers.

This is the same thing that must happen for my area Tosholek/Sholek's Temple which also featured in the trailer.

Szark: I would like to eventually go through all my old Ages and areas and remake them using better textures, models, etc. Maw is relatively low on my priority list mostly because I've gotten fed up with working with my old stuff and have instead focused on new Ages. Ishveer and Tharel actually now have most of the landscape modeled now, so there's been phenomenal progress even though I can't donate as much time now to working on Ages. In the end, I imagine this will work out like my Minecraft projects: bouncing between old and new projects to get them working. I always like to keep a lot of projects going so I never get tired of them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:31 pm 

Whil I wasn't I implying that I wanted it redone as I think it is perfect the way it is. I know how you feel about redoing older things, I am the same with my renders, once done that is it. I don't want to go back and redo them even though I have more knowledge and could make them better.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:31 pm 

Your ages have always been among my favorite fan ages - especially Fens and Bimevi. In Bimevi, I tend to spend a lot of time just standing there and listening to the wind - it has such a calming, serene vibe!

Looking forward to see the new versions of your ages!

My IC-blog for exploration and age building:
http://dniworlds.rabenschwinge.com/blog/wordpress/