It is currently Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:09 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:59 pm 
Obduction Backer

I noticed that there is a marker available in Descent that wasn't there before (maybe in a prior version?) and the marker in the Er'cana test drop area is no longer there....Are these two markers so close to each other that they swapped places?

Moul(A)II Charura KI#296707 Char Gearz KI#600002 Teri Dactyl KI#600568 Chickopee KI#601018 Cannon Belle KI#601422

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:04 pm 

That is only a matter of how the configuration is set for those locations. I remember seeing both of these markers before, though I'm not sure if the Descent marker was on MOULa or some other shard.

Trivia: The Er'cana Silo marker is solid, i. e. you cannot stand inside it until you collect it. At least that's how it was before the wipe. Will have to check that once it's reenabled.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:05 am 

As far as I know, the marker in Descent has always been there.
Oops....is this a spoiler?
I don't know anymore.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:48 am 

Wait. Descent's Marker is Active now?

0_0; Weird. I don't recall that ever being active before in MOUL. I knew it was there because Cyan had once posted a screenshot of it, but... huh. Weird.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:33 pm 
Obduction Backer

The marker in Descent was in test versions and, if I remember correctly, may have existed in GameTap until the Sparklie took its "place". The marker was never visible in MOULa before

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:14 pm 

The marker in the Silo was there in MOULa before the wipe. It's no longer there now...

The marker in the Descent has never been there in MOULa before the wipe. It was on an other shard (which one, I dunno...anyway we can't say their names anymore)

I have plenty of avatars with who I didn't do their green/red markers yet, I'll look for the Descent one. :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]