It is currently Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:58 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:21 pm 

After completing Teledahn, Gahreesen, Kadish Tolesa and Eder Gira ages, I moved on to the Great Zero Marker missions. After locating and loading all 15 green and 15 red Great Zero markers, I next began and completed all 14 yellow light Great Zero Marker missions. At no time did I ever initiate or complete any of the missions to locate the Calibration Great Zero markers, yet somehow the Great Zero is activated. The holo above the arch outside and opposite of the room with the 4 calibrating machines is a flashing blue marker and not Yeesha's journey symbol (shell). Finally, the Shell link to the Great Shaft room from the end of Tokotah Alley never materializes. Anyone have a clue as to what has happened here?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:52 pm 
Former MystOnline Moderator

I think you're getting confused with the offline Path of The Shell version. In MOUL, the GZ was calibrated by the collective masses running the calibration quests several times over until enough data was collected, so there's no individual effort required. Those quests are now pretty much a "personal time trial" in MOULa (i.e. see how fast you can do them, beat your previous best time, etc.).

Consequently, the glyph at the end of the alley no longer appears either - there's another way to make that link instead.

Image Mac - MOULagain KI#00004826 00004289
In the interests of the environment, this post has been constructed entirely from recycled electrons.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:53 pm 
Obduction Backer

The yellow light missions (also known as Calibration Great Zero Markers) simply activate the KI GPS in MOULa :wink:

KI #46116. Donate to help the Cavern stay open!
Want to know what’s going on in the Cavern? Visit the GoMe site.

MacOS wrappers, D’ni Lessons, DniTools, goodies.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:25 pm 

Thank you both! If I am reading this correctly, I think what you are telling me is that I was not required to activate the Great Zero in URU Live. I have just started replaying the game after all my data was lost and it's been so long since I first played, it's pretty much like playing it again for the very first time.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:22 am 
Obduction Backer

On the subject of the KI GPS, at the top of the KI are three symbols. Are those symbols supposed to be filled in at some point doing the Great Zero marker searches, red, green & yellow? I've completed all 14 of the marker missions.

EDIT: I answered my own question....I hadn't gone back to the city yet and now I see the coordinates.

"If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]