It is currently Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:07 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:07 pm 

Shora: :( :( :(

Unfortunately I lost my whole game during one of the outages and I am trying to recoup it by replaying the whole thing . My question is is their a way to get into sphere 4 in Ahnonay without using a buddy. Like a second explorer that you can create.

KI 1450853

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:43 pm 
Obduction Backer

We all lost everything a little while back, so you are not alone.

I've always solved it using a second avatar created under a different user account. Back during the Gametap days I would crash every time I tried to solve it with help from other explorers, probably because of latency as I was using satellite internet, so I created another user account and used an old computer to give myself a second avatar to help with it. I've not bothered to recreate him this time, but I will eventually.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:46 pm 

All Avis were lost...and if you have two systems you can play both Avis and flip your own spheres....but why?
You must be able to find someone in game to help....if I catch you around I will gladly help.

KI #03313934

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:57 pm 
Obduction Backer

Hi there Geran and welcome :) Help with Ahnonay is the most common request made to the community-at-large on the plaza, or wherever else you find us.

Ahnonay needs two people to solve it, at least, and is better with a group of four or five (just so we can see the action from different locations)

But it is one of the elements of the online game that is meant to persuade you to make contact with other players and ask for help, so don't be shy. There will be other places down the road where you will need assistance so now is a good time to get some practice in.

Pretty much anyone on the Ae'gura plaza will know what to do to help, but it will be better if you have already worked out a little bit of the puzzle and what you need your helper to do.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:19 pm 

@ AlanD
Not everybody has its own fans' mob. Earlier this week I was in the city when a girl asked for help for door runs. There was a bit over 20 players around the tent and I was the only one who volonteered help. That lady had to "saddly" forget about her quest.

The only things that can interest many explorers are double sense jokes about flirting & drinking. I did even put three of them on my ignore list because they would not "tone" down a bit when some of us made it known that they were out of order.

There goes the futur of Uru Live down the sewer.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:59 pm 
Obduction Backer

That's very sad. I've not seen that during the times I've been in cavern lately, but then I've been missing the past week or so, RL has interfered rather seriously.

I know what you mean about "student humour" level conversations. I've seen one or two, but not many. I'm usually in cavern in the early evening UK time, which is mid afternoon US time, so I see a different set of players.

So far it has been my experience that *most* Uru players are inquisitive, clever, and respectful enough of others that they will curb their bad behavior if asked. It sounds like you have had a different experience.

I'll try to spend more time in cavern - in the hope I can help a few people along, like I was helped when I first timidly asked for help with Ahnonay.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:23 pm 

The weekends have been the best time for getting help with anything in URU.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]