It is currently Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:25 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:20 pm 
Obduction Backer

I've been able to find reference to most of the names he mentions in his journal(s) in Teledahn...Except for the following: Matthew Harrington, Michelle Cunningham, Tricia Lawson, Brian Fioca, Duskin D'tahree, Megan, Sean, and Brian... I'm assuming Dusante, Tweek, and Lucas were beta explorers?

Moul(A)II Charura KI#296707 Char Gearz KI#600002 Teri Dactyl KI#600568 Chickopee KI#601018 Cannon Belle KI#601422

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:25 pm 

Tricia Lawson and Matthew Harrington had something to do with the DRC at the time, they are mentioned in other places as well. Same goes for Michelle Cunningham probably. Brian Fioca is an explorer AFAIK, Duskin's last name kind of gives it away, and all the other first-name-only people are probably beta testers as well. Tweek is the only one I'm certain about though.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:36 pm 
Obduction Backer

Did you know that if you stand in front of a mirror in a darkened room and say my name 3 times absolutely nothing will happen?

The more you know...

Matthew Harrington, Michelle Cunningham, Tricia Lawson - these guys were ResEngs for the DRC they handled various documentation of D'ni history (you can find documents authored by them around in the cavern).

Not sure about Megan and Sean (I've not read his journal in a long time).

Brian Fioca was an explorer who became friends with Sharper, they later formed the Great Tree group that ran counter to the DRC. People joined the group who had impressed Sharper or shared a similar philosophy (which is why I am named in the journal as at one time I joined their group). I think Duskin was involved with The Great Tree too (can't remember for sure).

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:56 pm 
Obduction Backer

Brian Fioca can be seen on this panel discussion from the 2009 Mysterium.

http://youtu.be/TadNdxcoOkg

I'm grateful that Zib posted this bit of Uru history.

Edit: And especially grateful that all of these agreed to participate in the panel!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:54 am 
Obduction Backer

Wow!!! Great... Playing the off-llne version I see a name on the viewer in the Bevin/Neighborhood not mentioned.... Sam Reynolds?... any ideas on this one?

Moul(A)II Charura KI#296707 Char Gearz KI#600002 Teri Dactyl KI#600568 Chickopee KI#601018 Cannon Belle KI#601422

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:06 am 
Obduction Backer

Charura wrote:
Wow!!! Great... Playing the off-llne version I see a name on the viewer in the Bevin/Neighborhood not mentioned.... Sam Reynolds?... any ideas on this one?

Probably the Sam mentioned by Sharper as doing some of the early translation in Teledahn (and some of the notebooks on the Tokotah rooftop).

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:02 am 
Obduction Backer

Talashar wrote:
Charura wrote:

Probably the Sam mentioned by Sharper as doing some of the early translation in Teledahn (and some of the notebooks on the Tokotah rooftop).

You're right, Talashar ... Here is where everyone can see that and which of the D'ni Kings notebooks he has written (King Ri'neref and Asemlef) ... Here's another mention of a notebook of King Ailesh he has written ...

In his report for the 'Cavern Post' (Oct. 2012) 'A Journey Without an Ending: Part 3 - The Ending Has Not Yet Been Written', Max mentioned the DRC contractors, Sam and other names you've been asking for, Charura, at the bottom of the page ... Enjoy :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]