It is currently Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:06 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:47 pm 

:wink: Would someone be kind, creative :idea: to add something to represent Mardi Gras; Beads or colourful green/ gold/ purple mask to mark the day of Mardi Gras? Just my two cents...

Kwintz :D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:59 pm 
Former MystOnline Moderator

There's no way that'd happen in time, I'm afraid. Not for this year at least. Someone would have to create it, get it tested, get it approved by Cyan and then included in an update :?

Back in 2006 I suggested a kilt for St Andrew's Day - That's never happened either ;)

Image Mac - MOULagain KI#00004826 00004289
In the interests of the environment, this post has been constructed entirely from recycled electrons.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:18 pm 

if we ask for certain item or clothing, would it be ready for next year 2016 :?: and how to find certain items, like the Mardi Gras Mask, that would be a search in Kadish Age? :wink: I dunno about the kilt, could put that in Ahnonay Age, (a difficult age I can never finish but a merry-go-around mistakes I made... :? )

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:02 pm 
Former MystOnline Moderator

Fan created clothing items aren't likely to ever be placed in ages as that would also require that the age gets modified, so it's just an additional complication. So they'll simply be added to the wardrobe. The exception would probably be if a fan created age were added and a clothing item was placed in it by the age creator - that would be more workable.

Image Mac - MOULagain KI#00004826 00004289
In the interests of the environment, this post has been constructed entirely from recycled electrons.