It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:14 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Events calendar
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:27 pm 
Obduction Backer

I will now post a new thing here called the Events Calendar basically all the actives which are happen as of now will be in a list below and I will add to that list when new events appear.

1.Age Gathering every Thursday meeting in City (Ae'gura) at 12:00ki time

2.Friday night Dance Party for those who want to dance to the beat will be every other Friday in kirel at 16:00ki
streaming is http://meetingplacemusic.caster.fm/

3.All Guild Meeting first Saturday of every month at 13:00ki time in kirel

4.Karaoke if you like to come and listen to some karaoke by others in the Karaoke Hood every Saturday at 16:00ki time
streaming is http://198.24.145.146:9834

5.Tsahno Story night by r'aty in the Tsahno Hood every Saturday at 23:00k time

8.Radio Free Dn'i in Ae'gura (The City) at 13:00ki time every other Sunday streaming will be http://aegura.harriman4.com/8000.php or at http://aegura.harriman4.com:8000/stream.mp3

8.Heritage Night in the Heritage Hood will be Feb. 27 which will discuss the heritage of MOUla from it humble beginning till now.

9.Cavern Tours every friday night at 22:00ki time and every saturday at 13:00ki time expect for the first of the month.

10. knitters, crochet, or simply create something together in Raverly Hood on the first Sunday every a month at 12:00ki time.

11.There season tour (not related to the Cavern Tours) called Magic tours where you get see behind the scenes of the magic ages, with music and fun provided every Thursday at 13:00ki time March 24 will be the third tour.

12.Heritage night in the heriatage hood where you learn the history on how the came to be why it was closed and opened so many times. I will keep up with dates and times on this event as well.

13.Music of the ages is sort of new event where music is played by your favorite games and will be lead by Karel in Drc (1059) hood. The next one is March 13:00ki time stream http://www.urutunes.com/Karel

14.We have Gospel and his event where he shares faith based stuff in the Gospel Hood, I will keep up with times and dates on this event as well.

need more info other times check this site out http://www.florestica.com/hpotd/timezones.html

Last edited by zeke3651 on Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:37 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Events calendar
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:33 pm 
Obduction Backer

We have 2 new events happening in March and I gonna bump this I will post the streams for each event to.

1.The Frist Event is on March 1, 2015 at 16:00ki time in the Raverly Hood where knitters, crochet, or simply create something together so be sure to check it out.

2.the second event will be happening on March 3 in the Cavern Events Hood around 18:00ki time (go by nexus to public links) It is a story night lead by Angelmyst. So be sure to join these two new events.

and if I m missing events happening then pm me and I will add them here and in the Cavern Events Hood.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:25 pm 

Just thought I'd mention that sometimes Ravelry Bevin doesn't show up in the list so you can also look me up - my KI # is 02206456.

Happy stitching!
-Yak

zeke3651 wrote:
1.The Frist Event is on March 1, 2015 at 16:00ki time in the Raverly Hood where knitters, crochet, or simply create something together so be sure to check it out.

...Wistfully promoting the idea of a MOULa knit-along/crochet-along. Make yourself a standard issue MOULa cabled sweater and enjoy the double geek-out moments!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:02 am 
Obduction Backer

Why not use a real calendar? http://www.guildofmessengers.com/en/calendar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:58 am 
Obduction Backer

AdamJohnso wrote:
Why not use a real calendar? http://www.guildofmessengers.com/en/calendar

Some are not as talented and/or have the resources you do, sir... And we appreciate all you do... At least we try... No need to rub it in... Just saying....

Moul(A)II Charura KI#296707 Char Gearz KI#600002 Teri Dactyl KI#600568 Chickopee KI#601018 Cannon Belle KI#601422

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:31 am 
Obduction Backer

I think that Adam is suggesting that you use the Messengers calendar, by using the "Create Calendar Event" form on the GoMe website.

http://www.guildofmessengers.com/en/node/add/event

It's important to try and keep information about events in one place, both so that people can find it easily and so that clashes of events can be avoided. I realise I'm guilty of not putting all the Radio Free D'ni events up there, and I will try to make sure all the new ones do go up. I'm just going to post the next event now, Mal's ZZ Top History on March 8th. It should appear on the calendar and be an example of how easy this central shared resource is to use :)

It does look as though the calender needs to have some old repeating events removed... The DMR Sundays are certainly no longer running and I don't think the Meeting Place Fun Days are still going on either.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:56 am 
Obduction Backer

AlanD wrote:
I don't think the Meeting Place Fun Days are still going on either.

Yes they are. (And that’s the reason why I never show up in the city during Radio Free D’ni broadcasts, even though I’m usually listening. :)) Whether they need to be on the calendar is a different question, but as long as it’s not too crowded, why not. We always welcome visitors.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:05 pm 
Obduction Backer

I think the events were recently checked, so they should all be current.

AlanD wrote:
I realise I'm guilty of not putting all the Radio Free D'ni events up there, and I will try to make sure all the new ones do go up.

If it’s more convenient, perhaps you could create one recurring event and add the titles in the comments.

KI #46116. Donate to help the Cavern stay open!
Want to know what’s going on in the Cavern? Visit the GoMe site.

MacOS wrappers, D’ni Lessons, DniTools, goodies.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:54 pm 

What is wrong with two events going on at the same time? We are a city, are we not? And the more events the better...one can pick and choose...or hop around...no need to be tied to one event.
luv angelmyst

KI #03313934

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:54 pm 
Obduction Backer

Tonight is Angelmyst Storynights in the Cavern Events Hood go by nexus to public links to get there around 18:00ki time here a site for other times http://www.guildofsleepers.org/a-guide-to-ki-time.html.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:58 pm 
Obduction Backer

kind of late dont forget tonight is angelmyst story night in the Cavern Events Hood at 18:00ki time for other times http://www.guildofsleepers.org/a-guide-to-ki-time.html. this site should help.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:42 pm 
Obduction Backer

dont forget tonight is ANgelmyst storynights at 18:00ki time in the Cavern Events Hood be sure to get there early.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:58 pm 

zeke3651 wrote:
dont forget tonight is ANgelmyst storynights at 18:00ki time in the Cavern Events Hood be sure to get there early.

This will run in between the second and third parade times, so time will be flexible depending on parade. I will be in hood at 18:00, but will wait if need be for parade to finish.
luv angelmyst

KI #03313934

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:33 am 

angelmyst wrote:
zeke3651 wrote:

This will run in between the second and third parade times, so time will be flexible depending on parade. I will be in hood at 18:00, but will wait if need be for parade to finish.
luv angelmyst

OH...My bad...I lay down at 17:00 KI for a little cat nap...........and slept till 19:30 KI....soooo sorry. I was deaaad tired.
Next week...
luv angel

KI #03313934

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:16 pm 
Obduction Backer

No problem Angel :) It happens to the best of us :D It was a busy night & I am sure everyone looks forward to your next event, next week will come soon enough :wink: