It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:11 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: I need some help?
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:51 am 
Obduction Backer

Charura wrote:
I have opted for another path...Thanks to everyone for helping..Here is what I'm getting...

"They’re great for toasting. They’ll hold your Romulan Ale, Saurian Brandy, Scotch or Altair Water, and of course your OJ or milk, too. They’re microwave safe, dishwasher-safe and even replicator-safe. They’re the four etched glasses that comprise ThinkGeek’s Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise Glassware Set. Each glass weighs 8 ounces and has a 7-ounce capacity, and the glasses are etched with the Starfleet Command Division Insignia and the ship's name and registry."

What do you think?

JWPlatt wrote:
Nice! Very. And to be honest as a Trekkie, I'd rather have these if I had to choose. :)

Haha, I definitely agree with JWPlatt, they really look so elegant and sublime, Charura, and I am so glad that you found something absolutely more than appropriate as your very special gift/contribution to that very special event ... :D

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 3:15 pm 
Obduction Backer

Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.
I agree with JWPlatt & Janaba. I'd rather have something that even the non-Trekkie guests would be able to recognize. :)

And, let me take this opportunity to add my congratulations to you, Charura. It seems we've watched you grow up here in the community; you're one of the family here, so I wish only the absolute best for you and your new husband. :)

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:52 am 
Obduction Backer

:shock: Those are great :D

Congrats, Charura...

hmmm... 'live long' and prosper' ?

Membre du quartier Mystpedia - KI 9392
Alts : EG Jan (gone) / Sleeper Jan KI (coming soon)

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:03 pm 

Charura wrote:
They’re microwave safe, dishwasher-safe and even replicator-safe.

No matter what the ad says: Don't put clean them in a dishwasher. The emblem will disappear after a while.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 10:53 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thank you cpt-jericho....That's nice to know.

And thank you all for your help, congrats, and all comments.

Moul(A)II Charura KI#296707 Char Gearz KI#600002 Teri Dactyl KI#600568 Chickopee KI#601018 Cannon Belle KI#601422

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:56 am 
Obduction Backer

Hi, Charura, I didn't want to derail the Windows 10 thread lol, so, I was just wondering about your comment as to your wedding taking place yesterday or today, because I thought it was planned for September ... :P

However, I'm sending both of you and your families and friends much Love, Light and Blessings ... I hope you've had or will have an unforgettable day and experience, and that he will love the new extraordinary and elegant glasses just as we did, and of course I'm wishing you both a wonderful, exciting, fulfilling and magical new life and adventure and everything you might wish and desire for yourselves ... :D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:24 am 
Obduction Backer

janaba1 wrote:
Hi, Charura, I didn't want to derail the Windows 10 thread lol, so, I was just wondering about your comment as to your wedding taking place yesterday or today, because I thought it was planned for September ... :P

Charura wrote:
Just received my upgrade to windows 10 today (early wedding present) Everything works great for me..Hoping the wedding today works as good...lol

I apologize for the mis-information in the above post.. The Wedding WAS August 7th and everything was wonderful...

Just as an update... My uncle, who got my dad's truck, brought me a treat to share with you all...

This will be on my dad's truck as though he was still with us all.....

Moul(A)II Charura KI#296707 Char Gearz KI#600002 Teri Dactyl KI#600568 Chickopee KI#601018 Cannon Belle KI#601422

Last edited by Charura on Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:41 am 
Obduction Backer

Charura wrote:
I apologize for the mis-information in the above post.. The Wedding WAS September 9th and everything was wonderful...

Wait, what?? :?

I must assume a tardis was involved... :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:25 am 
Obduction Backer

As Ghandar is now beyond space and time, but nevertheless and of course, he IS with her and all who feel lovingly connected to him in their heart, I suppose Charura was so in sync with him that she mixed that all up, and having a special event on the 09-09-2015 would've been interesting too, right? ... :P

And what a wonderful surprise and gift by your uncle, Charura, many thanks to you and him for sharing it with us all ... :D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:49 pm 
Obduction Backer

My above post has been edited for stupidity (something I'm well-known for - My husbands birthday is September 9th - Hope I don't forget... HaHa) :oops: I MUST learn to preview my posts BEFORE submitting them.