It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:53 am 
Obduction Backer

I'd be glad to help out and host a dance party some Friday evening if need be. Not trying to be presumptuous or invite myself. Just saying that I'm available and willing to fill in if someone else is out or wants a break. I have a some great dance mixes plus a bazillion other MP3s to share (650GB). I have all the software necessary to upload the stream here from my studio as well as host multiple remote guests too. Kind of like we used to do in the DMR.

Hope everyone is well

Planet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:27 am 
Obduction Backer

Shorah b'shem Planet!! Long time no see! :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:42 pm 

The dance party on December 18th had a good turnout and was a lot of fun.

The Next Friday Dance Party will be held on January 1st 2016. It will be held in The Kahlo Pub in the city. Pre-dance music will start at 1500 Ki Time with the dance music beginning at 1600 Ki Time. The evening will close with post-dance music to follow the dance party. You will connect to the music by going to www.urutunes.com and clicking on Scenes From A Relto. Hope to see you all there.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:16 pm 

The Friday Night Dance Party is alive and well as we had a real good turnout for the New Year's Day Dance Party. Everyone had a good time and many stayed for the post dance music. I have had a request as to where the next dance party could be held and will honor that request. Our next Friday Dance Party will be on January 15th. It will start with Pre-Dance music at 15:00 Ki Time, continue with Dance Music starting at 16:00 Ki Time and finish with Post Dance Music starting as soon as the Dance Music is finished. It will be held in the MYST Linking Book Area of K'veer. As usual you will be able to connect to the music by going to urutunes.com and clicking on the Scenes From A Relto link. See you all then. And I want to extend a huge thanks to all who support this event and make it a success.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:16 pm 

Just a reminder the dance party is this Friday the 15th, see the post above for details. You can get to the location either by the link to K'veer in the nexus if you have completed the game that far or PM a bot with the words to kveer.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:39 pm 

Our last Dance Party on January 15th was a big success. We had a good turnout and after the dance music was over several of us shared the MYST linking book in the upper room of K'Veer and listened to Pink Floyd on the MYST Island. Again a big thank-you to all who attended. Keep tuned for details on the next dance scheduled for Jan. 29th. I will post them here.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:55 pm 

Our Next Dance Party will be held on January 29th, 2016. The pre-dance music, featuring Sir Elton John, will start at 15:00 KI Time. The Dance party is being held in the Hall of Kings in the city, and will start at 16:00 KI Time. Following the dance party will be music featuring Bob Seger. The direct link to the music stream will be http://pstnet4.shoutcastnet.com:44600 And last but certainly not least there is a new DJ. It is Magic Joker/Rocketman (the twins). He will be sharing the DJ'ing with me so lets all welcome him by having a great turnout.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:42 am 

Another great Party and a great debut for our newest DJ!!! now the info for the next dance.

The Next Friday Dance Party is Friday February 12th, 2016, at 1600 KI Time with pre dance music starting at 15:00. Post Dance music featuring Dire Straits/Mark Knopfler, will begin after the Dance Party. It will be held in the Watcher's Pub. You will connect to the music at urutunes.com and click on Scenes From A Relto.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:59 pm 

Just a reminder....today is the dance party

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:21 pm 

At one point we had 18 people at the dance party last night and everyone had a great time!!!! There were even a few new faces :D Another successful party. Stay tuned for details about the next dance party. Thanks to everyone.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:39 am 

Here is the info for the next Dance Party:

The Next Dance Party is Friday February 26th, 2016, at 1600 KI Time with pre dance music, featuring the Rolling Stones, starting at 1500. It will be held in Kirel. Post Dance Music will feature Creedence Clearwater Revival. Your DJ will be Magic Joker/Rocketman and you can connect to his stream at http://pstnet4.shoutcastnet.com:44600 or urutunes.com/joker. Hope to see lots of people there.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:31 am 

Could only stay for a while but we had a great time with excellent music from Magic Joker/Rocketman and lots of dancing. :D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:24 pm 

Thanks for posting these pictures Karel. They look great and like everyone had a good time. Regretfully I could not attend for very long as I am down with illness (nothing too serious) but will be there for the next dance party on March 11th. And I want to alert everyone that the next Friday Dance party will be a special event. That is all I will say about it now so stay tuned for full details. I am hoping for a big turnout for it. If anyone reads this thread please pass the word to others to watch this thread for the announcement coming around Wednesday March 2nd.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:52 am 

OK Here are the details for the next Dance Party:

The next Dance party is Friday March 11. This is a special event, it will be dedicated to the Memory of Deirdre. Both pre-dance and post-dance music will be Deirdre's favorite songs. Pre-Dance music starts at 14:30 Ki time and the dance music starts at 16:00 with some of Deirdre's favorite dance tunes. Dance will be held in Kirel. I hope to see lots of people there. Connect to the music at www.urutunes.com and click on Scenes From A Relto.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:13 pm 

Just a reminder, today is the Friday Dance Party and the pre dance music starts a half hour earlier at 14:30 KI Time with the dance starting at it's normal time at 16:00 KI time. The dance is in Kirel. Music link is www.urutunes.com and select Scenes From A Relto.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next