It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:43 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:37 pm 

It is with sadness that at this time I will be leaving MOULA for an extended length of time. How long I cannot say as I don't really know myself. I have enjoyed greatly my time in The City and have many friends there that I will miss, but this is something I need to do for myself. I have already spoken with Magic Joker and he will be completely taking over the Friday Dance Party. I know he will do a good job with it to the end result of everyone having a great time. I thank everyone who frequented the dance parties that I hosted as it is all about you people and if you all had a good time then it was very satisfying to me and made it all worthwhile. Someday in the future I hope to see all of you again. So I will simply not say good-bye but so long for now.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:39 pm 

It's sad to see you go Jay, but I'm so glad to have met you. I hope we cross paths again and I hope all is well. Remember that if you everyone need someone to talk to, the cavern will always be full. I wish you all the best my friend and thank you for putting time into the dances. We will miss you, but we know you're just a log in away.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:55 pm 

Snickuster wrote:
It's sad to see you go Jay, but I'm so glad to have met you. I hope we cross paths again and I hope all is well. Remember that if you everyone need someone to talk to, the cavern will always be full. I wish you all the best my friend and thank you for putting time into the dances. We will miss you, but we know you're just a log in away.

You speak for us all Snickuster and thank you again JayRho
:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:29 pm 

Sorry to see you go. :( Thanks for all your great music. I know it takes alot of time putting it all together. Take care and don't be a stranger. Hopefully we will see you again soon!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6