It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Memorial Age Submissions
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:44 pm 

Shorah one and all!

As many of you know, I've been working on a memorial Age to expand upon the idea of the list of names in the Kahlo Pub in Ae'gura. With a full Age, I hope to put a full story to each of those names.

You can help, too!

https://agesofdoobes.wordpress.com/2016 ... weve-lost/

Read more at the link on how you can submit something to honor any and every explorer you knew that we have lost over the years.

If there's any questions, feel free to post here.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:01 pm 
Obduction Backer

Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.
This is a wonderful thing you've done, Doobes. Kudos to you and everyone who helped in the conception and creation of this age. It's a lovely idea to think that the explorers we've lost will be honored this way. Although many of them were honored in writing by their friends, those words were never available in world in a meaningful setting. So, thank you all for bringing it all together.

I'm thrilled you were able to use the research I gathered for the In Memoriam page and excited at the prospect that others will now add to the explorers' individual pages. However, contributors should keep in mind these are factual wiki pages and any IC additions should be noted as such.

Also, since the In Memoriam page is strictly a list of real community members whose names appear on the Explorers Memorial in the Kahlo Pub, if someone knows of an explorer we've lost whose name does not appear there, I am willing to do what I can to help gather the information necessary for submission to Cyan to have that done.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:52 pm 

Tai'lahr wrote:
I'm thrilled you were able to use the research I gathered for the In Memoriam page and excited at the prospect that others will now add to the explorers' individual pages.

It definitely started the written content off on the right foot. I hope we can greatly expand upon each and every name on that list. :)

Tai'lahr wrote:
Also, since the In Memoriam page is strictly a list of real community members whose names appear on the Explorers Memorial in the Kahlo Pub, if someone knows of an explorer we've lost whose name does not appear there, I am willing to do what I can to help gather the information necessary for submission to Cyan to have that done.

That would be much appreciated. I'll help where I can too. :D