It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:50 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:08 pm 
Obduction Backer

Want to learn more about the history of each age, want to experience so unique things along the way, do you have questions on what happened to each age and what happened there?
If you then fear not the Cavern tours are here to help with one happening at 22:00ki time or sat. at 13:00k time are two completely different experiences so don't miss-out.

Please arrive between 21:00-21:45ki time in Ae'gura(The city) at the top of the great stairs so we know who going on the tour.

for other times check this site out http://www.florestica.com/hpotd/timezones.html

hope to see you tonight :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:03 pm 
Obduction Backer

This coming Friday the 21st, and Saturday the 22nd, the next installment of the Cavern Tours will be held. More information can be found here: http://www.florestica.com/hpotd/caverntour/

3 # 11308
The Lost Library of D'ni

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:57 pm 
Obduction Backer

Want to learn more about the history of each age, want to experience so unique things along the way, do you have questions on what happened to each age and what happened there?
If you then fear not the Cavern tours are here to help with one happening at 22:00ki time or sat. at 13:00k time are two completely different experiences so don't miss-out.

Please arrive between 21:00-21:45ki time in Ae'gura(The city) at the top of the great stairs so we know who going on the tour.

for other times check this site out http://www.florestica.com/hpotd/timezones.html

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:01 pm 
Obduction Backer

for those who do not know this, this will be my last time hosting the tours and we will wrap up it during this season fairly soon before the team goes on break, but they shall countiune.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:46 pm 

I just want to say that I attended my first tour and it was spectacular.
The guides are awesome at their job.

I would like to take this time to personally thank Zeke and the rest of the crew for making these tours possible and for their dedication over the years on this project.

I look forward to the second part of the Gahreesen tour this coming weekend (09-02-2017), and the many more to follow.

-------------------
If anyone is interested I filmed the first part of the tour which can be watched by going to the following address.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9YRlNGOW0o

However. I encourage everyone, if possible, to attend the actual event to fully enjoy the experience.

---
P.S. I am known as Riftwalker on MOUL. :-)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:31 am 
Obduction Backer

Thanks! We work hard to gather as many facts as possible and verify them for the tours. It's a lot of work. It's always good to hear that it's appreciated.

There's still a lot of speculation involved since canon sources are rare, but whenever possible we try to dig up facts.

I've even gone over the script I use for Gahreesen with Richard Watson, and he had no complaints. Richard was involved in creating the Age, so I'm about as sure as I can be that we got the major points right.

3 # 11308
The Lost Library of D'ni

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:23 pm 
Obduction Backer

for those who do not know this, this will be my last time hosting the tours and we will wrap up it during this season tonight before the team goes on break, but they shall continue.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:35 pm 

Is there any word on if and when the tours may start up again? I know Zeke retired but am hoping that Larry and others will be carrying on?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:45 pm 
Obduction Backer

I tried to talk to the others to arrange a start time and schedule for this year, but r'Tay didn't respond until earlier this month because his email service was down. Stone and Mirphak, our gray hats, haven't answered at all. They are important to the tours for the special effects they provide, but even more crucially for the crowd and movement control. Without them, the tours are not possible.

If that changes, I'll let you all know.

3 # 11308
The Lost Library of D'ni

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:56 pm 

Larry, thanks for your response. These tours are among the most popular and important events within the Cavern. I hope those that have influence can persuade the critical people to participate. I also hope others see this and add their voices. MOULA needs you and the Tour!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24