It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:41 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 300 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:03 pm 
Obduction Backer

KI #46116. Donate to help the Cavern stay open!
Want to know what’s going on in the Cavern? Visit the .

MacOS , , , .

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:08 am 
Obduction Backer

Mysterium has come and gone too soon, and it’s time for the August All Guilds Meeting!

Join us in Kirel on Saturday, August 12th at 13:00 KI time (19:00 UTC, D’ni Time) to hear the latest from the Cavern.

If you have an announcement to make, PM me here on the forums with your requests for time.

As usual, the post-Meeting is a good time for visiting Tsogal and Delin, while listening to Joker’s .

MacOS , , , .

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:13 pm 
Obduction Backer

MacOS , , , .

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:48 pm 
Obduction Backer

Guess what? It’s that time again, when we gather for an All Guilds Meeting!

Join us in Kirel on Saturday, September 2nd at 13:00 KI time (19:00 UTC, D’ni Time) to hear the latest from the Cavern.

If you have an announcement to make, PM me here on the forum with your request for time.

As usual, the post-Meeting is a good time for visiting Tsogal and Delin ;)

MacOS , , , .

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:42 pm 

Dang. I was hoping to make this one given my URU-related news, but sadly, work had other plans again. I'll chat with ya about things soon, Kor.

KI Numbers: Doobes - 6302

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:30 pm 
Obduction Backer

Summary time!

Music from the Ages

Karel was first, to announce the new season of Music from the Ages, starting on Sunday 10th at 13:00 KI time in DRC (1059) Bevin with a Pirate’s Party – be sure to bring plenty of yo ho ho’s and a bottle of rum.

Pirate Karel will also be holding a Fissure Party on Friday 15th at 13:00 KI time; meet Pirate Karel in Ae’gura Plaza, around 12:30 KI time, for an invitation to his Relto!

Intangibles

Tweek was next, for an update on the status of the and the Gateway project. Just recently, Doobes the team to work on Kalamee. As for Tweek, he took up the work on the Gateway Nexus: modelling and texturing are finished and is now being wired. This is intended as a separate Nexus for Fan Ages; it’s still undecided whether it will be accessible through a second page in the Nexus book, or as a second book in Relto’s shelves.

Along with Doobes’ Fan Library, once these get to MO:ULa the doors will be open for Fan Ages. Of course this will be possible only after proper testing on , which will require some time as a few problems have emerged in making Fan Ages work there.

You can follow Tweek’s work in his and his Facebook , and you can follow Doobes’ work in his and his Facebook .

Cavern Events’ Hood and Developer’s Hood

Susa’n reminded the people that with Zeke365 to the Surface, the Cavern Events’ Hood and the Developer’s Hood are now without a manager. The first has 18 members, not all active, and was used to promote events in the Cavern; the second has 2 members besides Zeke and Susa’n and was meant to provide an in-Cavern environment for Age creators, to gather and hone their skills.

Susa’n made two avatars, CE Susa’n (KI# 6787009) and Dev Susa’n (KI# 6796776); if you’re interested in continuing the public purpose for which the Hoods were made, you can PM Susa’n here, in-Cavern or post in the .

NULP Cathedral Concert and NULPDance Caribbean Night

Korov’ev then announced the upcoming NULPs Concert in Cathedral, an Age by DenDwaler; the event will be on Saturday 23rd at 13:00 KI time, with the stream provided by . To find out how to reach Cathedral, be sure to read in the Guild of Writers’ forum.

That’s not all, because on October 7th, at 14:00 KI time (right after the AGM), the NULPs will hold a Caribbean Night in Mir-o-Bot’s Ahnonay; to get there, PM “link” to Mir-o-Bot (if you don’t have him in your Buddies list, add him by typing “/addbuddy 32319”).

The Hidden Treasures, Part 5

Korov’ev also had an announcement on behalf of Mister Magic: Part 5 of , the new robot-assisted magical adventure, is in the works and is expected to be released next week.

To begin the adventure, PM “meet” to Magic Bot when he’s in MagicHood, then “startht”; if MagicBot is not in your Buddies list, add him by typing “/addbuddy 27527”. But first, be sure to read the !

And that was it for this month. Don’t forget to to keep the Cavern open!

The next All Guilds Meeeting is planned for October, Saturday 7th at 13:00 KI time (19:00 UTC).

Until then!

MacOS , , , .

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:57 pm 
Obduction Backer

It’s Autumn, and it’s time for the October All Guilds Meeting!

Join us in Kirel on Saturday, October 7th at 13:00 KI time (19:00 UTC, D’ni Time) to hear the latest from the Cavern.

If you have an announcement to make, PM me here on the forums with your requests for time.

Immediately after the Meeting, the NULPs will hold a Caribbean Night in Mir-o-Bot’s Ahnonay! To get there, PM “link” to Mir-o-Bot (if you don’t have him in your Buddies list, add him by typing “/addbuddy 32319”).

MacOS , , , .

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:37 pm 
Obduction Backer

Sorry for the time it took for the summary; work has been piling up lately :roll:

Caribbean Dance Show

Korov’ev started by reminding the crowd that, right after the Meeting, the NULPdance group was hosting a Caribbean Dance Show in Mir-o-Bot’s Ahnonay (KI# 32319), featuring a Laser Show by Magic Yoda. As usual, the show was followed by a party.

The Hidden Treasures

Korov’ev also mentioned the of Part 6 of The Hidden Treasures, the new robot-assisted adventure by Mister Magic. To begin the adventure, you should first read the , then PM “meet” to MagicBot (KI# 27527) when he’s in MagicHood, followed by “startht”.

New Players Heritage Night

Jamie Marchant, current mayor of the s’ Hood, will hold a on Saturday, October 14 at 13:00 for new players who might want to know the history of Uru Live and what it has to offer.

Themed Sunday Music Sessions

Max was next, to announce a series of themed , starting from Sunday, October 8th at 13:00 with “Autumn Leaves”. The main location was the Hall of Kings in Ae’gura. The following broadcast could be “An Evening with ABBA”, with the most likely date being Sunday November 5th.
The sessions will happen once or twice a month, alternating with Radio Free D’ni and skipping days when other programs are planned. As usual, the stream will be available at .

Tentsahveet – The Evolver

On behalf of Jhon J. Jaguar, a.k.a. JJJ, Korov’ev announced the of Tentsahveet, the last chapter in JJJ’s The Secret of the Rainbow series of puzzle-intense Ages, chronicling the fate of the crew of the Erimanthus. Tentsahveet was released on Monday 9th in the Guild of Writers’ . JJJ strongly advises you to not skip reading the journals, as they contain key pieces of information!

Developers’ Hood

Obelisk, current mayor of the Developers’ Hood, announced his for the Hood, as a platform to host exploration events and perhaps tours of Fan Ages, and as a place to help people with some of the tech issues they might encounter in setting up shards.
Most of the essential details are in the Imager in that Hood. Members of the hood will be able to plan and vote for these events, while non-members will get ‘disconnected’ KImail announcements. To become a member, send Obelisk a KImail (KI# 6735056) including your KI number.

The next All Guilds Meeeting is planned for November, Saturday 4th at 13:00 .

Until then!

MacOS , , , .

Last edited by korovev on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:16 pm 

So just to note that after writing my script my event has become more of an introduction to the game. I think this is more useful, so I am still going ahead with my event.

I forgot to return to the thread.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:31 pm 
Obduction Backer

An additional Rule, which I hope won’t need to be explicitly added to the list, is:

6. Please ask questions strictly pertinent to the topic of the speaker.

If you have an announcement, I’ll be glad to give you speaking time, on stage, but please don’t use somebody else’s slot to make your own.

If you have a technical problem, like how to use the KI, asking about it during the Meeting on the public chat is not the best of times. There’s plenty of time before or after, or in the appropriate forums.

MacOS , , , .

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:24 pm 
Obduction Backer

Knock, knock, trick-or-treat! It’s time for an All Guilds Meeting!

Join us in Kirel on Saturday, November 4th at 13:00 (19:00 UTC, D’ni Time – mind the DST!) to hear the latest from the Cavern.

MacOS , , , .

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:42 pm 

I am moving my event too the 12th. The 11th is "remembrance day" in some placeses and those people may not be able to attend on the original date.

I forgot to return to the thread.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:20 am 
Obduction Backer

Here’s the summary for this (short) Meeting!

Heritage Night

In what was probably the shortest AGM announcement ever :lol: Jamie Marchant presented the next Heritage Night, which will be , on November 12th at 13:00 , in The Heritage Night’s Hood.

Minkata

rarified had a quick update on the testing shard, related to a fix for the when deleting an avatar, which still needs some testing with expendable avatars. So, if you can, make a few avatars there and make sure that the deleting procedure actually deletes the right avatar! If it doesn’t, please post a report .

The Fabulous Magical Treasure

Korov’ev mentioned that for various reasons, Mister Magic his robot-assisted adventure on December 31st. The robots already won’t accept new players, so if you started, now it’s time to get to the end! for now will stay, but it too might be ending soon.

ABBA Music Session

Max announced his next themed , which was on Sunday, November 5th at 13:00 and was all about ABBA.

The next All Guilds Meeeting is planned for December, Saturday 2nd at 13:00 .

Until then!

MacOS , , , .

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:49 am 
Obduction Backer

Time for the last All Guilds Meeting of 2017!

Join us in Kirel on Saturday, December 2nd at 13:00 (20:00 UTC, D’ni Time) to hear the latest from the Cavern.

MacOS , , , .

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:15 am 
Obduction Backer

Summary time!

Heritage Night

Jamie Marchant presented the next Heritage Night, which will be , on December 9th at 13:00 , in The Heritage Night’s Hood. Past Heritage Night transcripts are available in the .

MO:ULa Anniversary

Minasunda presented the plans for the upcoming 8th Anniversary of MO:ULa, which will be on February 4–8, 2018. Some events have already been planned, others are still in the works, and they are looking for hosts available to organize events themselves. There will be door runs, marker games and music programs; bots will assist, and cheaters will be covered in tar and feathers :twisted:

For further details, check the in this forum or the Facebook group .

Xeniphers’ Race II

On Sunday, November 26th, Zesty of Xeniphers and the Guild of Wizards held a in the Island, to raise CavCon awareness. provided the soundtrack, and the winners were mafasa (2nd) and thoekenem (1st)!

The Lost Art

Korov’ev ended the speaker session reminding the crowd that the of The Lost Art, the machinima from , will be out on Saturday 9th.

The next All Guilds Meeeting is planned for January, Saturday 6th 2018 at 13:00 .

Until then!

MacOS , , , .

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 300 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next