It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:47 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Blue Light
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:27 pm
Posts: 350
A bright blue light has been reported as appearing from time to time on the great stair. Could the GZ possibly be part of the new episode?

_________________
fchall - In or Out of the Cavern
KI# 00154378
AKA: King of Spheres, The Master of Rotations, A Pellet Popping Fool


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:04 pm
Posts: 124
Location: Relto, the home of the individual
I hope so. I hope there is ALOT of stuff to do this episode so it can keep me busy until the next one.

_________________
No Spoilers in the Spoilers Section?
----->http://www.mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13386

Goloth: 06046426


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 4:48 pm
Posts: 73
I've noticed over the last week, the light in general near the great stair and the Ferry Terminal is a brighter blue.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:42 pm 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 12:11 am
Posts: 2633
I'm thinking the GZ will turn on when people have done enough of the Markers.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 9:55 am
Posts: 30
i saw a big line from the top of the great stairs to the feriterinal i have taken a 2 pictures on my ki so if anyone would like to see it just add me paulpp.

_________________
paulpp
ki - 08290985


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 9:29 pm
Posts: 210
Location: Kent, UK
Tweek wrote:
I'm thinking the GZ will turn on when people have done enough of the Markers.


I'm thinking the GZ will turn on when Cyan decides to turn it on. The marker missions being related is a story concept. I seriously doubt that there is any real technical connection in the game engine. We could be doing missions for another month or six more months. At the end of the day Cyan will switch it on when it fits in with the whatever story concept they have in mind.

_________________
MO:ULa KI: 121044


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 1:04 am
Posts: 4134
Considering that we're only, what, 20% done? This is really doubtful. Probably a bug, sorry.

_________________
-Whilyam
Cavern Link:My IC Blog


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:11 pm
Posts: 700
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
subumbra wrote:
Tweek wrote:
I'm thinking the GZ will turn on when people have done enough of the Markers.


I'm thinking the GZ will turn on when Cyan decides to turn it on. The marker missions being related is a story concept. I seriously doubt that there is any real technical connection in the game engine. We could be doing missions for another month or six more months. At the end of the day Cyan will switch it on when it fits in with the whatever story concept they have in mind.


of course, who says that us running the missions isn't part of when cyan decides to turn it on? it could be the more we run the faster it goes on.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 9:29 pm
Posts: 210
Location: Kent, UK
Firesign wrote:
of course, who says that us running the missions isn't part of when cyan decides to turn it on? it could be the more we run the faster it goes on.


That's what they want you to think. Keeps you busy. It's called good game design! :wink:

_________________
MO:ULa KI: 121044


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: