It is currently Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:03 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 

Who is MO:UL's WORST POET? Choose the group that contains your poet of choice!
Poll ended at Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:46 pm
1 - Eleri, Corvus, MoietyJean 23%  23%  [ 7 ]
2 - Dahn, belford, Tai'lahr 13%  13%  [ 4 ]
3 - Mister Cloak, Zimt, ToriaURU 10%  10%  [ 3 ]
4 - Hitana, Gorobay, *JWPlatt (*special category of Flatthead Poetry canceled due to lack of competition) 19%  19%  [ 6 ]
5 - Kroagnon, cuzinjohn, Leighana 13%  13%  [ 4 ]
6 - Tyr-anun, EthanEver, Doug Parker 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
7 - LIRA, dthurner1, Narym 13%  13%  [ 4 ]
8 - jordd, CrisGer, Stejovis 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 31
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:46 pm 
Obduction Backer

The Horrilbleness of the Poll
In celebration of the enthusiastic awfulness of Horrilbe Ahnohnay Poetry Thread, here is an equally horrilble, truly vogonic poll to determine who, from that group of bards, might be called MO:UL's WORST POET.

Since the average, humble, contest organizer is restricted to a poll of only ten option, this has propelled us into realms of polldom we would have preferred not to have to deal with. But we have to. It's not a bug, it's a feature!

We have 24 candidates. We have organized these into groups of three.

**********************************************************************************************************

The instructions are simple, Read the thread! Then pop back here and check the poll option groups. If your favourite poet is in that group, vote for that group - in a later and smaller poll we will help you extract your poet from that group in order to raise them to exalted status.

We recognize that all polls may merely end up being popularity contests, and that this poll, even more than others, is inherently flawed. If a mod wishes to give us a poll with twenty-four options, this flaw will be eliminated. That would be nice. If not, meh, play along - it's all in a spirit of fun!
***********************************************************************************************************

The Length of the Poll

The poll will run for 2 WEEKS!
****************************************************************************************************
The Prize List:

- A winner will have a selection of their work published in an upcoming issue of The Archiver

- Also the winner will receive a completely imaginary (unless someone actually wants to design this, but that is a whole, nother contest!) Cyan-coloured T-Shirt with the words MO:UL's WORST POET on the front underneath which is the logo of the contest (namely a dead poet spinning in its grave) and on the back the word HORRILBLE! (thusly spelled)

Squish to all and Good Luck!

nerfy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:33 pm 

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Disgraceful!! Hitana and Gorobay's poetry is far too GOOD to win this contest!! And everyone KNOWS people are voting for JWPlatt simply because they sympathise with him cause he missed out on the Flathead prize, because his work was so horrible that it discombobulated any possible competition! ;)

Oh well, still a week and a half to go. Let's see if things pick up :D

[/stir]
[/bump]

:P

Old MOUL KI: 13986530
MOULa KI: 02058741

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:29 pm 
Obduction Backer

If people think my poetry is good I won't complain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:07 am 

Far too good or far too horrible? :roll: This is confuzing!

Hey nerfy how about a drawing of the t-shirt? Mind you we could make a horrible drawings contest too! ;)

Hitana Jadurian (GW)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:21 pm 
Creative Kingdoms

Well, if both Gorobay and Hitana are posting, I guess I should make a token post so representation of our untalented group
is complete.

Yeah, the Flatthead prize - I was robbed and everyone knows it. Either that or deserved to lose (win? Gah, Hitana is right - so confusing).

Shouldn't the poll graph head off to the left from center instead of to the right? I mean, all votes should be considered negative, shouldn't they?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:18 pm 

JWPlatt wrote:
Shouldn't the poll graph head off to the left from center instead of to the right? I mean, all votes should be considered negative, shouldn't they?

Hehe!!! Good Point and interesting concept!!! Hehe!!!

HAVE FUN!!!

My [email protected] stats

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:17 am 
Obduction Backer

JWPlatt wrote:

You are just standing on the wrong side, silly!

squish

nerfy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:16 am 

I vote for group 7,seven times...geez,after what I've been through..
IT'S NOT CHEATING!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:51 pm 
Obduction Backer

You really did suffer for your art, didn't you LIRA? I am glad to see that you are no longer dead and have have picked all the quabs out of your hair.

:squish:

nerfy

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]